ZMA is a supplement designed to increase anabolic hormones and strength. Athletes use ZMA to improve their performance and overall fitness. This powerful, all natural, non-steroidal supplement helps increase free and total testosterone levels enhancing muscle strength.
ZMA is a supplement used by both men and women. ZMA does not contain hormones or any other supplements that are androgynous to women. It does elevate testosterone levels, increasing libido for both sexes.
How Does It Work?
The combination of vitamins and minerals used to make up ZMA has been proven to enhance sleep. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is produced by your body while you are at the deepest level of sleep. ZMA will help get you to that level of sleep and ensure that you stay there longer. Muscles don’t grow at the gym; they grow when you are resting. Maximize muscle growth and recovery with uninterrupted, deep sleep.
- Zinc – supports muscle growth and tissue repair. It also reduces recovery time. Responsible for protein synthesis, cell growth, and testosterone production.
- Magnesium – supports the body in absorbing and maintaining a healthy level of calcium, necessary for building stronger bones.
- Vitamin B6 – promotes the body’s production of hemoglobin increasing the body’s ability to resist infection and allowing the muscles to receive more oxygen.
Directions for Use
Men should take 3 capsules daily and women should take 2 capsules a day. It is highly recommended to take ZMA on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before going to bed.
ZMA should not be taken with calcium or foods that contain calcium. It is also recommended not to take within 30 minutes of other supplements.
Side effects may occur from taking too much or consuming an overdose of some of the ingredients.
- Zinc – more than 50 mg per day increases the need for dietary copper; more than 100 mg per day may cause toxic symptoms.
- Magnesium – more than 1000 mg daily can cause diarrhea.
- Vitamin B6 – more than 200 mg per day may lead to peripheral neuropathy, nerve pain in the extremities.
Take your strength training to the next level and get your body in prime condition to maximize lean muscle growth. ZMA increases human growth hormone levels, while sleeping, promotes strong muscle build up and increases your sex drive.
Any athlete or bodybuilder acquiring strength gains will be sure to see results using ZMA. Reportedly, ZMA can increase the body’s free testosterone by 30% and also boost IGF-1 levels significantly. Corrected hormone levels and increased IGF-1 means more muscle gained and more fat lost.
Rating: 6.7 out of 10