Quick Take: When I saw the words wrecking balls, testosterone, and vigor put in the same label, I already had my hopes high with ball-dropping test boosts, muscle gains, and libido. The formulation here doesn’t really add up to my expectations though but this stack still does have value mainly because of its ability to boost nitric oxide. Let’s get to the review and see how far it can take its ball wrecking propaganda.
- A product of Vigor Labs, Wrecking Balls is about as affordable as it can get when it comes to test boosting products
- Advertised on their label to be formulated for “insane muscle gains” but honestly, there doesn’t seem to be much potential for muscle growth
- Also advertised to “counteract estrogen” but the ingredient they chose to do the job doesn’t have strong evidence.
- Most of the ingredients here are for sex and blood flow
- Has most of its ingredients trapped in a poorly executed prop blend
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon, Walmart, and bodybuilding (dot) com. I couldn’t find it on GNC though.
Wrecking Balls Ingredients
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||22.5 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||5 mg|
|Wrecking Balls Extreme Proprietary Blend:||1200 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olaciodes) (bark), L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCl), Longjack Extract (1:1) (Eurycoma longifolia) (root), Oat Straw Extract (Avena sativa) (aerial), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (std. to 24% flavonglycosides & 6% terpenelactones) (leaf), Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berries), Wild Yam (dioscorea composite) (root), Royal Jelly, Dodder Extract (standardized to 4% flavonoids) (Semen cuscutae) (seed) Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca) (leaf), Chrysin (Passiflora spp.) (aerial), Dodder Seed Extract (standardized to 4% flavonoids), Para Amino Benzoic Acid|
Wrecking Balls’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Supports energy by breaking down protein, carbs, and fats which also makes it beneficial for cardiovascular health
Zinc – Required for testosterone synthesis and release while also maintaining test levels after exercise
Wrecking Balls Extreme Proprietary Blend
- Tribulus Terrestris – Great for libido enhancement but doesn’t seem to do much for testosterone
Muira Puama – Also boosts libido but it’s not usually seen in male supplements
- L-Arginine – Increases nitric oxide which then works to improve blood flow
- Longjack (Tongkat Ali) – Great for libido and possibly bodybuilding by balancing testosterone and cortisol levels
- Oat Straw – A nootropic that also supplies L-Arginine
- Ginkgo Biloba – Relaxes and dilates blood vessels for better circulation
- Saw Palmetto – Has phytosterols used for treating prostate conditions and decreased sex drive
- Wild Yam – Contains DHEA, a steroid precursor, but doesn’t seem to do much for testosterone
- Royal Jelly – Possibly boosts testosterone, sperm, and recovery but needs more research
- Dodder – May indirectly boost testosterone through LH but like Royal Jelly, doesn’t really have strong evidence
- Damiana – Boosts libido and inhibit aromatase activity but it could also mimic the effects of estrogen
- Chrysin – Can boost testosterone but only if injected directly into the testicles
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid – or PABA for short, is a woman’s pregnancy supplement.
Wrecking Balls Directions
Each serving of Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls consists of 2 capsules. Take both capsules at one time per day or 30 minutes prior to exercise
Zinc and Niacin are the only two ingredients outside the Wrecking Balls prop blend and while Zinc may have been a great natural testosterone booster, both its form and dosage sucks. Niacin on the other hand, helps with energy and cardiovascular health which could then support gym pumps or sex.
Moreover, the arrangement of the ingredients in the Wrecking Balls Extreme Proprietary Blend suggest that boosting libido is THE priority with Tribulus and Muira Puama taking up the top two spots. There’s also quite a handfull of ingredients for circulation and again, better circulation equals harder boners.
For testosterone, the only ingredient here with solid evidence is Tongkat Ali and being 4th on the list, I’m not so sure if it’s getting the adequate dosage. In fact, with 14 ingredients sharing a total dosage of just 1200 mg, it’s likely that most (if not all) of the ingredients in the Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls prop blend are under dosed which then limits their effectiveness.
Does it Work?
It’s hard to tell, to be honest. Zinc and Tongkat Ali are the only well-researched ingredients in the Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls formula and they’re supposedly really good. However, like I said, Zinc’s form and dosage suck and Tongkat Ali is part of a not-so-highly dosed prop blend so I can’t say for sure if they’ll be of much help.
In the sexual department, however, is where Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls does its heaviest work. With boosted libido coupled with enhanced stamina and circulation, sex will most likely be a better experience. Although there doesn’t seem to be any ingredient that directly impacts anabolic growth, the increase in energy and blood flow may also help you gain more muscles.
- Sex – Thanks to the combined efforts of libido and nitric oxide boosters, us men should have stiff boners, long nights, and happy nuts.
- Cheap – Sold at about $20, Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls is one of the cheaper testosterone boosters
- Reputation – Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls does have great customer reviews and ratings on most websites
- Safe – Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls is an all natural formula with no indications of negative ingredient interactions. As such, it should most likely be safe.
- Bad choices – The bottom half of the prop blend has me scratching my head
- Prop Blend – Speak of the devil. These abominations just make it so hard to gauge a stack’s potential because of hidden dosages
- Dosages – 14 ingredients sharing a meager 1200 mg doesn’t look good
- Vigor Labs website – This is purely subjective but scrolling through their website had me feeling like I was in some satanic ritual with all the flames that they put.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking to take Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls for massive boosts in testosterone, you’re in for a disappointment. However, as a libido/PWO supplement that utilizes the benefits of bolstered blood flow, 20 bucks is a cheap price for these pills.