Quick Take: I hate to say it but the world of testosterone boosting is filled with supplements with expensive prices. These two, however, are exceptionally pricey – about 3x as much as the average T booster. That being said, they do carry a lot of enhanced and branded ingredients. Still, does it justify their stiff price tags? Which one’s the better testosterone booster, Vitaligenix T10 VS P6 Ultimate? Let’s get this review going and find out.
Vitaligenix T10 Features
- A product of MuscleTech – one of the biggest brands in the fitness industry
- Advertised on its label as a “10-hour testosterone booster”
- Uses what they call Liquid Plasma Cap Technology to enhance absorption
- Taken twice per day, the dosage on this is incredible, not to mention the impressive potency of some of its ingredients
- Its fenugreek might have the highest standard I’ve seen used in a testosterone booster
- Click here to read my full Vitaligenix T10 review
P6 Ultimate Features
- Made by Cellucor (also one of the more popular brands in bodybuilding)
- Advertised to be “the most anabolic testosterone & cognitive formula”
- Has two proprietary blends; both seem to have solid total dosages
- Has a bunch of branded ingredients (KSM-66®, LJ100®, Nitrosigine®, N03-T®, AlphaSize®, Zembrin®)
- 3333 IU of vitamin D3 outside of both prop blends
- Click here to read my full P6 Ultimate review
Vitaligenix T10 VS P6 Ultimate: My Analysis
From two of the biggest brands in fitness, MuscleTech and Cellucor, Vitaligenix T10 and P6 Ultimate are designed to help men achieve their dream physiques by naturally boosting testosterone. Both of them also use some of the best T boosting ingredients used today and gave them adequate dosages. So, I’m pretty confident that both these supplements are going to work.
However, their designs are actually quite different and consequently, so are some of their features. Let’s take a closer look at each of these products.
Vitaligenix T10 maximizes its effectiveness through massive dosages, forms, and an advanced capsule technology
With 2 servings per day, Vitaligenix T10 has ingredients with solid, if not massive dosages. Plus, a lot of these ingredients come in potent forms which make them easier to absorb. To add, this supplement also uses liquid plasma caps to house all of its ingredients, making them even easier to absorb and therefore more bioavailable.
Honestly, there aren’t a lot of testosterone supplements out there that can compared to Vitaligenix T10 when it comes to this.
As a testosterone booster, Vitaligenix T10 as zinc, boron, fenugreek, and DIM. Together, these ingredients are capable of quickly boosting test while also lowering estrogen. Furthermore, fenugreek and zinc are also capable of increasing muscle strength and sexual vitality.
Of course, these aren’t the only ingredients in its formula. Maca, tribulus, and safed musli are here as well. These ingredients aren’t necessarily what I’d depend on to increase our favorite male hormone but they’re all pretty good for libido.
P6 Ultimate uses two proprietary blends to serve different sets of features but both of them help improve athletic performance
First of all, because these blends are proprietary, they only show the total dosage of their blends rather than disclosing the specific dosages of its ingredients. Personally, I think this takes away from the reliability of P6 Ultimate. Nonetheless, both blends do look like they have solid dosages so they should probably work.
Having said that, P6 Ultimate has 3333 IU of vitamin D3 outside of these prop blends. As a nutrient that’s been scientifically associated with higher levels of testosterone in men, I couldn’t be happier seeing this manly vitamin here.
Now, with the prop blends, the first one is called P6® Testosterone and Performance Blend. It has branded ashwagandha (KSM-66®), branded tongkat ali (LJ100®), fenugreek and stinging nettle extract, and DIM. Collectively, these ingredients are capable of boosting natural testosterone while also limiting estrogen and cortisol. Along with the herb’s benefits on physical performance, this blend deals with the anabolic part of P6 Ultimate.
The second blend, P6 Ultimate™ Cognitive and Pump Blend, has 4 branded ingredients. Together, they stimulate two nitric oxide boosting pathways which might make it more efficient than most supplements while also enhancing focus.
Vitaligenix T10 VS P6 Ultimate Summary
- Extra impressive bioavailability thanks to massive dosages, premium ingredient quality, and advanced capsule tech
- Zinc, boron, fenugreek, and DIM for quick T boosts, lower estrogen, and sexual and athletic enhancements
- Maca, tribulus, and safed musli for even more libido boosting goodness
- $169.99 per bottle (180 capsules) on GNC
- 3333 IU of vitamin D to support higher levels of testosterone
- P6® Testosterone and Performance Blend for anabolic hormonal benefits as well as boosts to physical performance
- P6 Ultimate™ Cognitive and Pump Blend for focus and blood flow enhancement; sort of like a pre workout
- $159.99 per bottle (150 capsules) on the official Cellucor website and on GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Simply in terms of testosterone boosting power, I think Vitaligenix T10 is the better supplement. I’m pretty sure its ingredients have higher dosages than P6 Ultimate’s but also because of its liquid caps, it’s probably easier to absorb too. More than just the T boosts though, this product can also lower estrogen while increasing strength and especially libido. Overall, I think it’s great for older men who are *cough* rich.
P6 Ultimate, on the other hand, isn’t as reliable because of its proprietary blends. And, although still a strong T booster, it probably doesn’t offer as much testosterone boosts as Vitaligenix T10. However, it does have a much wider array of features including enhanced blood flow and focus and lower cortisol. If you’re a young and active dude who’s in to bodybuilding and you’ve got the money, this looks like the better supplement to buy.