Quick Take: Last Friday night at a club, I met a girl named Jane. She had oranges for bewbs, backside the size of melons, and oh boy could she move. So, I went up to her and said, “Hey miss, can I buy you drink?” Cliché – I know, but it sparked our conversation. Long story short, I brought her home. Just seeing how she grinded on that dance floor got me “pumped” about how she could “perform” even better without clothes on. As the night dragged on though, the farthest I ever went was second base because apparently, she had a chastity ring. I’m telling you this because this is exactly how I feel about Tropinol XP. A supplement that gets your libido pumping and your juices flowing but in the end, not really a lot of T-boost. Let me explain why in this review.
- A product of iForce Nutrition, Tropinol XP is advertised as “the most effective way to enhance your testosterone to super-human limits “
- Also advertised to enhance strength, get you lean muscle, and improve libido.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores. It doesn’t look like it’s in GNC though but Amazon has it.
- Epimedium a.k.a Horny Goat Weed standardized to 20% Icariin.
- A concentrated Coleus Forskohlii with 20% Forskolin.
- If there’s anything that needs to be featured here, it’s Zinc and Vitamin D3.
Tropinol XP Ingredients
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||5000 IU|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||16 mg|
|Potassium (as Potassium Nitrate)||232 mg|
|Tropinol XP Proprietary Blend||2.3 g|
|Testosterone Amplification Matrix:
Fadogia Agrestis PE (Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones and bioflavonoids), Epimedium (leaves) (Standardized for 20% Icariin), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione
|Muscle Definition Matrix:
Potassium Nitrate, Coleus Forskohlii (leaves and stems) (Providing 20% Forskolin)
|Testosterone Support Matrix:
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Zinc Aspartate
Tropinol XP’s T-Boosters
Vitamin D3 – It’s thought to boost testosterone by inhibiting SHBG and may be involved in actual testosterone synthesis.
Zinc – This might be the best mineral for T-boosting given that it’s a raw material for making testosterone and that it blocks prolactin. Thereby, maintaining healthy levels of test.
Testosterone Support Matrix – If you actually checked the ingredients list, you’d know that this is just a repeat of the two ingredients above. While Zinc and Vitamin D3 are some of my favorite testosterone boosting ingredients, putting them in a prop blend where I can’t see the dosages isn’t necessarily nice. But then again, it’s D3 and Zinc so I’ll give Tropinol XP a pass here.
Testosterone Amplification Matrix
- Fadogia Agrestis PE – It’s an African plant that’s mainly used to boost libido. According to this rat research, it increases blood testosterone concentration levels and may be what’s behind its libido enhancing effects. I need more evidence to call it a bona fide T-booster though.
- Epimedium – More commonly known as Horny Goat Weed. It’s thought to increase T levels by stimulating activity in the Leydig Cells but really, it’s been used to mimic the effects of testosterone. Which is, well, get you horny.
- 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione – Not a lot of evidence has been shown in using this supplement in T-boosters or in sports nutrition. It MIGHT increase protein synthesis but again, there needs to be more substantial evidence.
Muscle Definition Matrix
- Potassium Nitrate – This is mainly used in pre-workout formulas because of their N.O. boosting, vasodilating effects. It doesn’t really “define” muscles but opening up your blood vessels for better nutrient transport (and maybe testosterone too) may help in muscle definition.
- Coleus Forskohli – Also supports blood flow by strengthening the heart and blood vessels.
What is N.O. (Nitric Oxide)?
It is basically a chemical compound composed of a single molecule each of Nitrogen and Oxygen. Aside from its use in bodybuilding, NO has found success in other areas such as mental acuity, sex, blood pressure management, anti cancer treatment, wound healing, and diabetes related symptoms. To learn more about NO, click here.
Tropinol XP Directions
Take 4 capsules of Tropinol XP around 30-60 minutes as a pre-workout during training days. On your rest days, consume 2 capsules when you wake up, and an additional 2 capsules 6-8 hours later.
NOTE: Do not use Tropinol XP for longer than 8 continuous weeks without a 4 week break after.
As a T-booster, Tropinol XP only has TWO ingredients that actually enhance testosterone: Zinc and Vitamin D3. And while those two do boost testosterone, a part of their dosages are hidden within a prop blend so I can’t really say for sure how much of it is in this formula. So, for purposes of this review, let’s focus on the part where they don’t hide the dosage.
Vitamin D3 is the best form of Vitamin D there is and at 5000 IU, it’s adequately dosed even without the Testosterone Support Matrix. As for Zinc, I would’ve liked to see it in a better form of Zinc Citrate. However, Zinc Aspartate is the form used in the original ZMA formula so I won’t be picky. 16 mg is a decent dose that MIGHT get your testosterone levels to rise but probably not by a lot. At this point, I can only hope that the Zinc in Testosterone Support Matrix is high enough to promote more T-boosting.
As far as their Testosterone Amplification Matrix goes, it amplifies the EFFECTS of testosterone but maybe not testosterone itself. Fadogia Agrestis and Epimedium are a combo that seems to be there to get you pumped for sexy time but their effects on test are doubtful.
Their Muscle Definition Matrix is basically a blend of ingredients that aid in blood flow. Potassium Nitrate opens up the blood vessels to allow for better blood flow which then leads to better transport of nutrients. Coleus Forskohli is here to strengthen the said blood vessels and cardiac tissue for better pumping action. While it doesn’t directly act on muscle definition, it could indirectly do so with better blood flow to the muscles that you target. Also, Coleus Forskohli works best as a fat-burner and less body fat means tighter muscles.
Does it Work?
With Zinc and Vitamin D3 in the mix, it very well might. But is it “the most effective way to enhance your testosterone to super-human limits”? Most likely not. I personally wouldn’t put it up there with the best T-boosters. To Tropinal XP’s credit though, there are other things that it can do. Given the vasodilators that this stack has, it can and probably should be used as a pre-workout. It also has a few libido enhancing ingredients which is always good for sex. If you’re looking for a supplement that works as a pre-workout, modest T-booster, and libido enhancer, then sure. I’m not stopping you from getting a bottle of Tropinol XP. But if you want products that give you heavy but healthy T-boosting, check one of my other reviews.
- No side effects – Well, none reported to be more specific. Beware of Fadogia Agrestis & 6-Keto Diosgenin though. These two ingredients aren’t exactly well researched.
- Zinc & D3 – Seeing these in any T-booster formula is always a good thing. They’re two of my favorite natural T-boosters. As a bonus, forms used here are pretty decent.
- Muscle Definition Matrix – The blend has vasodilators that aid blood flow and that’s always useful in bodybuilding.
- Great for libido – Although test gains do typically come with sex gains, some of the ingredients in this stack are meant for the bed and not really for test.
- Lacks T-boosters – The only T-boosters here are really just Zinc and Vitamin D3.
- PROP BLENDS – I hate prop blends. Not seeing how much of what I’m taking sucks. On the other hand, supplements that don’t hide their dosages are far easier to analyze.
- Fadogia & 6-Keto Diosgenin – I put these in “The Bad” part of the review because they both need human research to justify being mixed in a T-boosting stack. Otherwise, I can only see them as questionable ingredients.
The Bottom Line
By Saturday morning, I woke up without Jane in my bed and then I realized, she gave me everything I wanted in a one-night-stand except for sex. Case in point, Tropinol XP gives you what you want in a T-booster except for (a lot) more testosterone. You get your muscles “pumped” with vasodilation, the sex of your life with libido boosts, but not a whole lot of T. That being said, Tropinol XP looks to do better as a pre-workout supplement than it does as a T-booster.