QUICK TAKE: As far as I know, this stack isn’t quite known yet but let me tell you something – I LIKE IT! When it comes to boosting testosterone, it uses some of the most effective ingredients today. Furthermore, it also has benefits on other facets of male health. Oh, and it has great dosages on all of its ingredients, too! Now, let’s dissect this bad boy and get to the actual Titan Nutrition Test Launch review.
- Test Launch is a product of Titan Nutrition that’s labeled as a “testosterone enhancement formula”
- Non-proprietary formula with all its ingredients getting solid dosages
- Scientifically proven ingredients such as DAA, Testofen, Vitamin D3, and Tribulus Terrestris power this stack’s testosterone boosting prowess
- A couple of under-researched yet promising ingredients can also be found here
- Touches on other aspects of male health including physical, sexual, and mental
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and the Titan Nutrition website.
Titan Nutrition Test Launch Ingredients
|D Aspartic Acid||3000 mg|
|Tribulus (60% Furastanol Saponins)||650 mg|
|Maca Root||625 mg|
|Ursolic Acid||600 mg|
|Testofen® (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™)||600 mg|
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU|
Titan Nutrition Test Launch – Ingredients Review
D Aspartic Acid – DAA is perhaps the most direct and powerful natural testosterone boosting amino acid we have to date. For this reason, a lot of the market’s top T boosters have DAA as one of their main ingredients. To make things even better, Titan Nutrition Test Launch gives D-Aspartic Acid a hefty 3000 mg dose. AWESOME!
Tribulus – For older men, Tribulus Terrestris can be an effective testosterone and libido booster. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the younger population. It was also marketed as a potent muscle builder but according to research, it really isn’t.
Maca – Like Tribulus, Maca was also marketed for both testosterone and sex. Regardless of how much Maca you take though, it still won’t increase your T. On the other hand, it’s pretty good for libido and sperm.
Ursolic Acid – Commonly found in apple peels, Ursolic Acid has been found capable of inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase – the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT. The science on this is still pretty young though.
Fenugreek (Testofen®) – This herb carries a lot of manly benefits but in this particular brand, it seems particularly effective for boosting testosterone. In fact, a recent study in 2016 found improvements in both total and “free” testosterone. Plus, it’s great for sex and muscle, too.
To be honest, you can’t find this amino acid in most other testosterone boosters and that’s probably because, as far as I know, the research on this is still very much shaky. However, I’ve read reports that sarcosine forms a good T boosting pairing with DAA. Until I see actual results though, I’ll remain skeptical.
Regardless, Sarcosine seems to be a great supplement for mental and prostate health. Whether or not it boosts testosterone, both mind and prostate are always important to us men.
Vitamin D3 – According to research, men with healthier levels of Vitamin D also have higher levels of testosterone. This D3 form is the preferred version of this vitamin, too, so Titan Nutrition Test Launch is on the right track here.
Titan Nutrition Test Launch Directions
Each serving of Test Launch consists of a whopping 8 capsules. As per Titan Nutrition’s instructions, divide the 8 capsules into 2 doses per day.
So, basically, take 4 capsules twice daily. Moreover, Titan Nutrition says to space doses by at least 4 hours.
When it comes to ingredient dosage, Titan Nutrition Test Launch’s formula is on point. I’m telling you – nothing here is under dosed. Obviously, this is a good thing because all the elements in its formula have the milligrams to work. Given the quality of the ingredients, this formula should be easily absorbed, too.
Now, the question is:
How does Titan Nutrition Test Launch work?
When it comes to the actual ingredients, this stack starts off strong with two effective testosterone boosters in DAA and Tribulus Terrestris.
On one hand, DAA is a powerful testosterone booster used by some of the most effective testosterone boosters in the market such as Prime Male, TestoFuel, and Nugenix Ultimate. On the other, Tribulus is selective in that it only boosts the testosterone of men with low T (i.e., men over 30 years old). Along with Maca, however, Tribulus is also a capable bedroom herb.
Titan Nutrition Test Launch isn’t all about sex and testosterone though. It can also help regulate hormones such as estrogen and DHT via Ursolic Acid and Fenugreek. Plus, Fenugreek can also help with muscle strength and, again, sex.
Lastly, Titan Nutrition Test Launch has Vitamin D3 and Sarcosine. Like I said, Vitamin D3 may perhaps be essential to maintaining high levels of testosterone. Sarcosine, on the other hand, can help male promote male health with improved cognition and prostate health.
Titan Nutrition Test Launch Benefits: Does it Work?
Yes, I do believe Titan Nutrition Test Launch works. As a testosterone booster, it has scientifically backed ingredients such as DAA, Vitamin D3, and Fenugreek. If you’re an older man, Tribulus can do the job as well.
With Fenugreek and Trib as part of this formula’s T-boosting crew though, I believe the more mature population can benefit best from this supplement. Furthermore, its potential to lower estrogen and DHT while also increasing libido and performance are benefits that men from this demographic can use.
Titan Nutrition Test Launch Review Summary
- Non-proprietary – Titan Nutrition Test Launch doesn’t hide the dosages of its ingredients and I salute them for that.
- Solid dosages – No under dosed ingredients here
- Scientifically backed T boosters – DAA, Vitamin D3, Fenugreek, and Tribulus are all effective
- Well rounded – Not only does it boost T, it also promotes testosterone related characteristics such as sex and muscle as well as mental and prostate health
- Dubious ingredients – Although promising, I can’t fully trust Ursolic Acid and Sarcosine as testosterone boosters just yet.
- No discount – Shopping at Amazon is usually cheaper than buying from the product’s website but with Titan Nutrition Test Launch, both places get you the same prices.
- Limited reviews – Surprisingly, this supplement isn’t very popular. In fact, it has absolutely no customer reviews on Amazon.
The Bottom Line
As of right now, I wouldn’t necessarily place Titan Nutrition Test Launch in my list of the best testosterone booster supplements. However, compared to a good majority of what’s out on the market, this one’s honestly quite impressive. For older men who want a full-bodied testosterone booster that also improves sex, muscle, cognition, and prostate, this is one I’d recommend.