Quick Take: It’s funny how Testron SX is just one letter away from becoming Testron SEX. With this review, you’ll soon realize that Testron SEX actually fits this stack better. Primarily powered by potent Tribulus Terrestris, this product is mostly devoted to boosting libido that it seemingly forgot it was meant to boost testosterone.
- A product of Nutraceutics, TestronSX is a part of their Rejuvenate line of supplements.
- Advertised on their label to provide “maximum male suport”.
- With the slogan “ancient wisdom for the modern male”, Testron SX sure does use a lot of under researched traditional herbs.
- Its only testosterone booster is positioned almost at the bottom of its prop blend which means it’s probably not getting enough dosage.
- Has top quality Tribulus Terrestris standardized to 45% steroidal saponins
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon, GNC, and bodybuilding (dot) com.
Testron SX Ingredients
|Tribulus extract (Tribulus terrestris L (aerial part)) over 45% steroidal saponins||750 mg|
|TSX blend||1050 mg|
|Sarsaparilla (Smilex medica (root))||**|
|Proteusterone® (Dioscorea villose (root))||**|
|Oatstraw extract (Avena sativa (herb))||**|
|Muira Puama extract (Ptychopetalum olacoides (woods and roots))||**|
|Nettle extract (Urtica dioica (root))||**|
|L-Leucine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|Ginger extract (Zingiberis officinale (rhizomes))||5 mg|
Testron SX’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Calcium – Calcium is required for muscle function and hormone release among other things. Adults are recommended to take 1000 mg per day, however, so this meager 35 mg dose is essentially useless to the Testron SX formula.
Tribulus Terrestris – The most popular herb found in way too many testosterone boosters that doesn’t actually boost test and physical performance. Being standardized to over 45% steroidal saponins at 750 mg though, this herb is potent AF when it comes to boosting libido.
- Sarsaparilla – Used since ancient times as a sexual stimulant but it seems to be more of a testosterone optimizer rather than a testosterone booster. Research is scarce though so I don’t think anyone can really say this for sure.
- Proteusterone® – A branded form of Dioscorea Villosa or Wild Yam – a plant used to derive DHEA which is precursor to sex hormones testosterone and estrogen. Unfortunately (again), there’s not enough research to confirm Wild Yam as a testosterone booster.
- Oatstraw – Otherwise known as Avena Sativa. This has some benefits to circulation which potentially makes it a good sex enhancer but it’s better known as a nootropic that promotes creativity.
- Muira Puama – Traditionally used to improve libido but doesn’t really have strong research to back it up. Also has value as a nootropic by elevating cognition.
- Nettle – Contains lignans that have a strong affinity to bind with SHBG, resulting in more “free” testosterone. Also inhibits testosterone from converting to estrogen and DHT.
- L-Leucine – An essential amino acid that promotes muscle growth by slowing down the breakdown of protein and promoting protein synthesis.
- Ginger – Enhances nutrient absorption
Testron SX Directions
A single serving of Testron SX consists of 2 caplets and as suggested by Nutraceutics, Testron SX is best taken at 1 caplet in the morning and another one at night. Another caplet may be taken an hour before physical activity (sex or exercise).
As made obvious by the label, the primary ingredient in Testron SX is Tribulus Terrestris. If I were to judge Testron SX based solely on this ingredient, it would make this supplement one of the best Tribulus Terrestris supplements out there because of its heavy dosage and highly potent standard. However,..
Testron SX is NOT just a Tribulus Terrestris product
It is supposedly a testosterone booster meant to provide “maximum male support” and in that regard, Tribulus Terrestris just doesn’t cut it because, well… unless you’re old and/or already have low testosterone, Tribulus Terrestris won’t work for you and even if you were, I personally can’t say for sure that your test will be boosted.
Tribulus Terrestris, however, is a great libido booster and judging from the prop blend of Testron SX, most of its ingredients follow suit. See, the only testosterone booster in the entire formula is Nettle and it’s way down Testron SX’s list of priorities so it most probably won’t get enough dosage to work anyway. The same can be said of Leucine’s meager 50 mg dose.
Also, most of the ingredients in Testron SX aren’t strongly backed by modern research but if tradition is of any value, they do seem to mostly work for sex.
Does it Work?
To be honest, I’m disappointed. In my eyes, Testron SX fails as a testosterone booster because Nettle, it’s sole test booster, is a low priority in a poorly formulated prop blend. This makes the potential for test boosts a bare minimum.
On the brighter side, Testron SX still does have value as a sex enhancer. With potent and heavy dosed Tribulus Terrestris, consider your libido boosted. Also, since science has shown that Tribulus boosts testosterone only on older men with existing testosterone deficiency, I’d say Testron SX is best suited for more mature gents looking to revive their sex game.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Top quality, heavy dosage.
- Sex – Because why is this not a good thing?
- Safe – I’m saying this based on the customer reviews that I’ve read. There doesn’t seem to be any complaints of side effects. With these ingredients, I wouldn’t expect there to be any either.
- Prop Blend – It just doesn’t make sense to me why Testron SX shows the dosage of Leucine and Ginger but not the other ingredients in their prop blend. Are you trying to hide something, Testron SX?
- Tribulus Terrestris – Sure, the form and dosage are top notch but that doesn’t make it a testosterone booster.
- Mild test boosts – Speaking of testosterone boosters, Testron SX’s test boosting potential seems to be minimal at best and non-existent at worst.
- Lack of scientific evidence – A majority of the ingredients in Testron SX aren’t strongly backed by research. That’s a problem.
The Bottom Line
Looking for a supplement that brings powerful testosterone boosts? Sorry but you’re in the wrong place because Testron SX is more sex enhancer than testosterone booster. With the ingredients found in this stack, you’ll feel more horny than you usually do but that doesn’t mean you’re getting boosted testosterone. Remember, increased libido doesn’t necessarily equate to increased testosterone.