Quick Take: TestoFuel and Test X180 are among the most popular testosterone boosters today. To me, younger men below their 30’s can benefit most from both these formulas. Despite targeting the same demographic though, the angles that TestoFuel VS Test X180 take towards improving male health are quite different. Let’s get to the review and find out who wins.
- Roar Ambition designed TestoFuel to be an “Anabolic Support Complex”
- Solid 2300 mg dose of the all-powerful D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
- Some of today’s most notable natural testosterone boosters fill the entire TestoFuel formula
- Simultaneously boosts testosterone and your body’s anabolic potential
- Employs an advanced stacking strategy that further lifts the T boosting prowess of TestoFuel
- Click here to read my full review on TestoFuel
Test X180 Features
- Force Factor advertises Test X180 as a “premium free testosterone booster”
- Has 3 manly vitamins (D, B6, and B12) outside its prop blend. Dosage on these vitamins need work though.
- The prop blend is basically 5 ingredients sharing a total daily dosage of 800 mg
- A premium brand of Fenugreek – Testofen® – is its main testosterone booster
- Boosted libido might be its most prominent effect but it also supports bodybuilding through a duo of adaptogenic ginsengs
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180
TestoFuel VS Test X180: My Analysis
Two of the most heavily reviewed testosterone supplements in today’s market include both TestoFuel and Test X180. To me, young men below their 30’s are also the demographic that can best benefit from both of these products.
However, despite their popularities, they’re actually built very differently. For one, the Test X180 Formula is proprietary while TestoFuel isn’t. What does this mean?
Proprietary VS Non-Proprietary formulas
Basically, the difference between these two styles is dosage transparency. Proprietary blends such as Test X180’s Growth Enhancement Matrix don’t disclose specific/individual ingredient dosages. Instead, the total dose of all these ingredients is all that we’re given. This is probably convenient to the manufacturers but without knowledge of exactly how much of a specific supplement we’re taking, this is definitely a hassle to us consumers.
On the contrary, non-proprietary formulas such as TestoFuel are transparent with all their dosages. Personally, I think this is how it should be. ALL THE TIME. Plus, this transparency makes it more consumer-friendly.
Obviously, the non-proprietary design of TestoFuel makes it better than Test X10 when it comes to formula structure. But, does that automatically make it the better supplement? Maybe. Maybe not. Let’s dig a little deeper.
TestoFuel’s ingredients don’t look special but its strategy is master-class
Honestly, the quality of TestoFuel’s ingredients are subpar. However, I’m still impressed at how ALL of them are research-backed for testosterone. DAA, in particular, is capable of boosting T by 42% in just 12 days. Also, ingreients such as Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B6 are essential for maintaining high levels of testosterone.
Beyond its smart choice of ingredients, however, lies an even smarter stacks-within-stacks strategy. With ZMA and Oyster, TestoFuel provides us with even more testosterone boosting nutrients. Furthermore, TestoFuel’s ingredients also simultaneously and effectively encourage muscle growth through enhanced anabolic recovery and a more intense bodybuilding experience.
Test X180 has a bunch of high quality ingredients but dosage seems lacking
Like I said, Test X180 is a proprietary formula but it also has a trio of manly vitamins outside its prop blend. In particular, Test X180 has Vitamin D, B6, and B12. Vitamin D and B6 are supposedly great for testosterone while B12 can improve sperm quality. The problem with these vitamins though is that here on Test X180, they’re simply not getting enough milligrams to work.
Moving on to Test X180’s Growth Enhancement Matrix, there’s 5 high-quality ingredients sharing an okay total daily dosage of 800 mg. Fenugreek (Testofen®) is capable of boosting testosterone, muscle strength, and especially libido. Unfortunately, the rest of the ingredients aren’t as capable but the two ginsengs do add more support for bodybuilding while Tribulus Terrestris further improves Fenugreek’s already potent effect on sex drive.
TestoFuel VS Test X180 Summary
- Non-proprietary formula with subpar ingredient quality and transparent dosages
- Testosterone boosts are primarily powered by the mighty DAA
- Smart stacking strategy that allows TestoFuel to simultaneously bolster anabolic growth and increase testosterone
- Exclusively available on TestoFuel and Roar Ambition’s website at $65 per bottle of 120 capsules
- Proprietary formula with top quality ingredients struggling for more dosage
- TestoFen® is its primary ingredient and perhaps its only reliable testosterone booster
- The rest of its ingredients aren’t necessarily strong testosterone boosters but they do complement Testofen®
- Priced at $69.99 per bottle of 60 capsules on Force Factor’s website but it can be cheaper on Amazon and GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Personally, I think TestoFuel is better VS Test X180 when it comes to boosting testosterone and supporting muscle growth. Despite its apparent simplicity and its lack of premium ingredients, it still manages to provide powerful testosterone boosts with smart ingredient choices and an advanced stacking strategy. For this reason, TestoFuel has been a constant member of my list of the best testosterone supplements.
On the other hand, Test X180 has the advantage when it comes to ingredient quality. This means that it’s also better absorbed compared to TestoFuel. However, because of subpar dosages, the intensity of Test X180’s effects are also limited. Nonetheless, it’s there to help men boost libido, physical performance, and a tad bit of testosterone.