Quick Take: Both these products are among the most popular natural testosterone boosters in fitness. Moreover, both of them also use a bunch of the same ingredients. However, because their designs are contrasting, they’re also meant to impact different things. TestoFuel VS EVL Test – which supplement should you take? Read the review and find out.
- TestoFuel is a product of Roar Ambition – the same company that made one of today’s most popular fat burners (Instant Knockout)
- Advertised on its label to be an “anabolic support complex”
- Specifically made to promote robust anabolism for stronger, leaner, and bigger muscles
- Uses what I call a stacks-within-stacks strategy to maximize the effects of each and every ingredient
- Uses staple and effective bodybuilding and T boosting ingredients such as ZMA and D aspartic acid
- Click here to read my full TestoFuel review
EVL Test Features
- Made by EVLution Nutrition – one of the more prominent companies in the fitness industry
- Advertised on its label to be a “testosterone support complex”
- Designed to support natural testosterone production, sleep and recovery, and growth
- Solid in both ingredient quality and dose
- Also uses research backed testosterone boosters like ZMA, DAA, and a few others
- Click here to read my full EVL Test review
TestoFuel VS EVL Test: My Analysis
TestoFuel and EVL Test share a bunch of the same things. For one, they’re both designed to help athletes and bodybuilders grow their muscles. Moreover, to the untrained eye, their formulas look pretty similar, too. I mean, just take a look:
As you can see, TestoFuel and EVL Test share a bunch of the same ingredients. To make comparing both supplements easier, let’s talk about their shared ingredients first.
- Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 – Collectively known as ZMA, these three nutrients are all research backed testosterone boosters. When taken together, however, a study suggests that they also increase anabolic hormones (i.e. testosterone and IGF-1) as well as muscle strength. Furthermore, ZMA also helps promote relaxation.
- Vitamin D3 – Men with higher levels of this sunshine vitamin tend to have higher levels of testosterone.
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – This amino acid essentially optimizes the entire testosterone boosting process which, according to research, results in as much as 42% increase in testosterone in just 12 days.
- Fenugreek – This herb promotes anabolism by boosting testosterone and regulating estrogen. Furthermore, it also boosts performance at the gym and in the bedroom.
Having described these ingredients, I believe it should be clear that both these supplements have solid, if not great T boosting and bodybuilding potential. However, despite similarities in their formulas, their designs are actually quite different.
The dosages and qualities of the ingredients in TestoFuel aren’t that impressive but its stacking strategy is masterclass
If you go back to Testo Fuel’s supplement facts, you’ll see how a handful of its ingredients aren’t supplied in enhanced forms. The dosages aren’t mind-blowing either. However, it uses what I call a stacks-within-stacks strategy that essentially lifts the entire formula into that of the elite.
What I mean by this is that the entire TestoFuel stack consists of 2 other mini stacks, namely: ZMA and oyster extract. Oyster, in particular, contains more zinc per serving than any other food but it also has other manly vitamins and minerals including magnesium, vitamin b12, and trace amounts of vitamin b6. In my opinion, this essentially makes up for the TestoFuel’s dosage blunders.
Furthermore, TestoFuel also has Siberian ginseng – great for reducing stress and boosting energy – as well as an underdog testosterone booster in vitamin K2. These ingredients, along with the rest of the formula, make TestoFuel a great supplement for muscle growth, athletic training, and of course, natural testosterone.
EVL Test impresses with quality and quantity but is more straightforward in its approach
Immediately after seeing the supplement facts of both products beside each other, the first thing I noticed is that EVL Test has the edge in terms of ingredient dosage and quality. So much so that I honestly have very little qualms about these two criteria — and trust me, I’m very critical when it comes to my supplements’ ingredient forms and dosages.
That being said, I believe EVLTest is far less complicated than TestoFuel when it comes to formula design. In particular, it was made to be a “training and recovery amplifier” and, in my opinion, that’s essentially what it is.
Here’s where the details come in.
Like most other testosterone boosters, EVL Test starts off its formula with T essential vitamins and minerals. In particular, it has ZMA which also promotes relaxation. This, in turn, helps put your mind and body to rest. Along with this legendary trio, this supplement also has tribulus terrestris which is said to improve REM sleep.
Furthermore, EVL Test also has a couple of anti-estrogen ingredients in DIM and Fenugreek. Together with the rest of its ingredients – all of them have research backed benefits on T, by the way – EVL Test promotes anabolism, recovery, and muscle growth through sleep and higher testosterone.
TestoFuel VS EVL Test Summary
- Some of the forms and dosages are uninspiring but the overall design is superb
- Uses an advanced stacking strategy that, in my opinion, more than makes up for its shortcomings
- Powerful testosterone booster for muscle growth and physical performance
- $65 per bottle on the official TestoFuel website but you can buy it for much cheaper if you order in packages of 2 or 3. Shipping and 2 e-Books are free worldwide if you order 3 bottles.
- Uses scientifically proven natural testosterone boosters with generally outstanding forms and dosages
- Pretty straightforward design with ingredients that effectively boost T while also promoting sleep and anabolism
- Great nighttime supplement for enhanced growth and recovery
- On the official EVLution Nutrition website, you get to choose between 14 servings ($16.49) or 30 servings ($29.99). Shipping fees may vary.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
In my opinion, both TestoFuel and EVL Test are among the best testosterone supplements for bodybuilding and honestly, this match up was a tough one to judge. They’re both immensely effective at what they do after all.
However, I think TestoFuel is by comparison better in terms of boosting testosterone. The strategy and design of its formula is just too smart and too good to ignore. It’s a powerful day time supplement that’s meant for young men who are looking to improve their physiques through higher levels of testosterone and improved athletic performance.
EVL Test, on the other hand, isn’t far behind in terms of plain testosterone boosts. I mean, they’re both among the top T boosters in the 2018 market for a reason. That being said, its design is meant to help men build more muscle through sleep, recovery, and testosterone. If you’re looking for a nighttime T booster that naturally works while you sleep, this is the better choice.