Quick Take: As the title says, TestFX Loaded is stacked full of high quality ingredients. But the ingredient quality isn’t the only thing that’s loaded in this testosterone booster. TestFX Loaded didn’t mess around with their dosages too. Now, you might think that TestFX Loaded is the perfect testosterone booster but I did find a few kinks in their formula. Admittedly though, those kinks don’t significantly bring down the potency of this formula but they’re still worth noting if you’re as detail oriented as I am. Anyhow, TestFX Loaded attacks testosterone boosting from 5 different angles and to find out how this attack works, you’re going to have to go through this entire review.
- A product of AllMax Nutrition, TestoFX Loaded may be one of the best bang for your buck testosterone boosters.
- Advertised on their label as a “5-stage male testosterone optimizer”, TestoFX Loaded goes about their test boosting from 5 different routes.
- Also in the label, this product is advertised to “increase bioavailable testosterone by 284%”. I don’t know where those numbers came from though.
- This formula uses an array of different branded, standardized, and concentrated ingredients.
- Lacks heavy-hitting natural testosterone boosters.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores (including Amazon and GNC).
TestoFX Loaded Ingredients
|TESTOFX™ LOADED 5MTO™ 5-STAGE MALE TESTOSTERONE OPTIMIZER||1,800 mg|
Anti-Cortisol / Pro-Testosterone Complex
SENSORIL™ Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera) (Root & Leaf) (250 mg) [Std. To 8% Withanolides (20 mg), 32% Oligosaccharides (80 mg), 2% Wiphaferin-A (5 mg)]
Testosterone Impact Amplifier
TestoSURGE™ Double Fermented Extraction (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (600 mg) [Std. To 80% Grecunin (480 mg)], TRIBX90™ Tribulus Terrestris (240 mg) [Std. To 90% Saponins (216 mg)], Malaysian Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia) (Root) (100:1) (100 mg) [Std. To 22% Eurypeptides (22 mg), 40% Glyco Saponins (40 mg)]
Testosterone Receptor Sensitizer
Sodium-Bound Ultra-Stable Na+ ALA (Na+ Alpha Lipoic Acid) (200 mg), Myo-Inositol (50 mg) [Std. To 98.5% (49.2 mg)]
NovalDIM™ Estrogenic Disposal Agent (DIM-3-3-Di-Indolyl-Methane) (200 mg), Giant Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) (50 mg) [Std. To 95% Resveratrol (47.5 mg)], BIOPERINE® Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum) (10 mg) [Std. To 95% Piperine (9.5 mg)]
Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens) (Berry) (100 mg) [Std. To 40% Free Fatty Acid Sterols (40 mg)]
TestoFX Loaded’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
- SENSORIL™ – This is a branded form of standardized Ashwagandha. This herb has been used for reducing stress while bolstering physical prowess (strength and performance).
- TestoSURGE™ – A branded form of Fenugreek – an herb mainly used for boosting athleticism and sex. As a testosterone booster, it increases “free” test by inhibiting aromatase and 5a-reductase activity.
- TRIBX90™ – A brand of Tribulus Terrestris that has been standardized to 90% saponins. Tribulus, although popular in many testosterone boosters, doesn’t really boost T for the healthy young male. Regardless, Tribulus is great for anabolic and sex gains.
- Tongkat Ali – Here in TestoFX in a concentrated 100:1 extract standardized to to 22% Eurypeptides and 40% Glyco Saponins. According to this study, TA increases levels of testosterone by 37% while decreasing cortisol by 16%.
- Na+ Alpha Lipoic Acid – According to this article, ALA is an antioxidant that helps turn glucose into energy.
- Myo-Inositol – Most of the research surrounding this ingredient is centered around woman with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- DIM – A compound found in broccoli and other vegetables, DIM is generally used for women’s health but it MIGHT work for men too as an aromatase inhibitor. However, there is a study showing that this is a strong androgen antagonist which means it’s bad for testosterone. So, I really find this ingredient questionable.
- Giant Knotweed – Standardized to 95% Resveratrol – this active ingredient is reported to be an antioxidant. Additionally, this study has found out that Resveratrol is an aromatase inhibitor.
- BIOPERINE® – Not a testosterone booster by any means but still a welcome addition to ANY supplement. This branded and standardized version of Black Pepper increases the bio-availability of all the other ingredients in this formula.
- Saw Palmetto – Standardized to 40% Free Fatty Acid Sterols. A study suggests that Saw Palmetto might work by suppressing the 5a-reductase – the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to DHT.
TestoFX Loaded Directions
Take 3 capsules (1 serving) of TestoFX Loaded daily with at least 8 oz of water upon waking on both training and non-training days. This product has 12-hour peak testosterone activity measurement which is why AllMax Nutrition advises taking it in the morning. By doing this, you will still have high levels of testosterone at night where it is normally at its lowest. For optimum results, cycle “on” for a minimum of 8 weeks followed by a 2 week “off” cycle.
First of all, Cortistrate-II is so cleverly named. Being this formula’s anti-cortisol ingredient, SENSORIL™ (Ashwagandha) is meant to castrate cortisol’s balls rendering it ineffective. As an adaptogen, Ashwagandha helps to adapt to stress which is particularly important to gym rats who’re at the gym every single day.
Torodex is this formula’s testosterone amplification blend. However, it lacks powerful ingredients such as DAA and Zinc which are used by some of the most powerful testosterone boosting supplements. What TestoFX does have still looks good. With Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali, and Tribulus, Torodex is here to get you pumped with testosterone and ready to Toro through your girlfriend’s red panties. With a ball sack loaded with testosterone and libido, you’ll have your girl screaming “ándale, ándale (your name)” like a matador facing a raging bull.
Next we’ll tackle Dihyrdozate, this formula’s DHT blocker. Blocking DHT would result in increased levels of “free” testosterone but as already stated above, I wouldn’t want to mess with this hormone considering that it’s manlier than testosterone itself. Regardless, Saw Palmetto’s dosage at 100 mg doesn’t look like it’s going to trigger a significant drop in DHT *sigh.
These last 2 blends, Novaldim and Testolock, are what really gets me scratching my head. Novaldim, consisting of 3 ingredients, is meant to be this formula’s estrogen blocker. Out of those 3, however, only 2 might block aromatase activity. And one of those two is DIM which is a pretty questionable ingredient to say the least. The silver lining in this blend is BioPerine which is always a good addition to any and all health products.
Testolock on the other hand, is meant to make your receptors more sensitive to testosterone. That idea, in theory, is pretty good but the execution is a bit weak. I couldn’t find a study that backs their claim of ALA and Myo-Inositol increasing receptor affinity to testosterone. ALA is still a pretty good antioxidant though. I’ll give them that.
Does it Work?
Have you seen the quality and dosages of these ingredients? They’re superb! Now, I don’t know where they’re getting their claim of increasing free testosterone by 284% but yeah, this product works and the 5-stage testosterone amplifiers are all centered around, well… testosterone.
I’d recommend this product to the brothers who’re not only looking for boosts in testosterone, but males who’re in to serious bodybuilding looking for MORE muscle. These guys are in the gym every single day grunting, pumping iron, and dripping sweat. These are the guys who NEED that stress reduction & athletic performance boosts.
- No side effects – While I haven’t read a whole lot of customer reviews regarding this product, I wouldn’t expect there to be anything major considering all these branded high quality ingredients.
- Multi-angled – Specifically, TestoFX Loaded takes 5 routes to T-boosting.
- Top shelf ingredients – If the ingredient isn’t branded, it’s either standardized or concentrated.
- Well dosed – AllMax Nutrition isn’t being cheap here. They’re not short-changing the dosages of their ingredients.
- Affordable – Surprisingly cheap for a formula with these quality ingredients.
- DIM – Why would you even put a woman’s supplement that has shown to be detrimental to androgens in a supplement that was meant to bolster manliness?
- Myo-Inositol – Again, why put a woman’s supplement in something meant for a man?
- 284% – Where’d that even come from?
The Bottom Line
To finalize this review, I have to tell you that I’m pretty impressed. The 5 routes that TestoFX Loaded here seem to all end in testosterone. Low on testosterone because you’re feeling drained and fatigued? TestoFX Loaded has you covered. Need testosterone for sex and muscle? TestoFX Loaded has your back. What was that? You have enough T but you also have man tits from estrogen? Let TestoFX Loaded fix that for you. Feeling low on “free” T? TestoFX Loaded can fix that too.