Quick Take: Testabolan is a product that boosts “free” testosterone and muscle growth. To me, what’s so impressive is that it does these with only 3 natural ingredients. However, its short formula also has its shortcomings, including its lack of a way to balance out the test boosts. Let’s dissect this stack and get this review going.
- Testabolan is a product of iForce Nutrition that the company dubs as “The Anabolic MAXIMIZER”
- Designed to specifically increase “free” testosterone which Testabolan says is the key factor to growing and developing the “Ultimate Lean Muscular Physique”
- The entire formula is composed of just 3 ingredients sharing a total dosage of 1.4 g per serving
- Promotes anabolic muscle growth through boosts in testosterone and physical performance
- Lacks estrogen-blocking to balance the “free” test boosts
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the iForce Nutrition website, Amazon, and Bodybuilding.
|Free Testosterone Matrix||1.4 g|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine, 3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran, Narangin|
Testabolan – Ingredients Review
Acetyl L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine has been popular in the bodybuilding community for quite some time now. From what I found, research has found this particular form of L-Carnitine (ALCAR) to be capable of improving energy and exercise performance.
3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran – An active lignan found in Stinging Nettle that, according to research, has an outstandingly high affinity to SHBG. Theoretically, this also gives us more “free” testosterone.
Narangin – I think what Testabolan is actually referring to is “Naringin”. This is a an antioxidant flavonoid responsible for giving grapefruit its bitter taste. Furthermore, Naringin can also burn fat and improve the absorption of oral supplements.
Each serving of Testabolan consists of 2 capsules. As per iForce Nutrition, simply take 2 capsules (1st serving) with breakfast and another 2 capsules (2nd serving) with dinner for a total of 4 capsules (2 servings daily).
First of all, this particular version of Testabolan that I’m reviewing is the same formula that I found listed on the official iForce Nutrition website. However, I’ve seen several online retailers which sell what I assume is an older version of Testabolan.
What’s so intriguing to me, however, is that although this “older” version carries the exact same ingredients, its formula is non-proprietary and has a slightly larger overall dosage compared to this current stack. To this, I ask:
Why the change, iForce Nutrition?
To me, the non-proprietary formula and extra bit of milligrams would’ve given this supplement more credibility. I can’t do anything about it though so let’s move along and analyze it for what it currently is.
Testabolan has Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) which boosts energy. Obviously, the more energy you have, the better your exercise and the better your exercise, the better you’ll be able to stimulate muscle growth.
However, since Testabolan is both bodybuilding supplement and testosterone booster, I would’ve liked it more if they provided L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) instead of ALCAR. After all, LCLT is the form that’s shown to be more involved in increasing testosterone uptake after exercise.
Nonetheless, Testabolan also has 3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran which looks well capable of boosting “free” testosterone. It also has Naringin which helps our bodies absorb the entire formula more efficiently, as well providing fat-burning and antioxidant benefits. Overall, Testabolan looks like a decent bodybuilding supplement.
Testabolan Benefits: Does it Work?
Yes, I do think it does. Testabolan is advertised to be a “free” testosterone booster that increases muscle strength while also lowering fat. With these ingredients, these claims do check out.
However, the problem that I see with Testabolan is that its boost in “free” testosterone isn’t cushioned by some kind of estrogen-blocker like Luteolin or DIM. For men who’re sensitive to estrogen, this might lead to mild feminine side effects (e.g., man boobs).
Testabolan Review Summary
- Safe – None of the ingredients used here on Testabolan put us in danger or risky side effects
- Anabolic – Its collection of benefits do seem to help muscle growth
- Reviews – I haven’t found a lot of customer reviews on Testabolan but from what I read on bodybuilding (dot) com, it seems to be making a lot of men happy.
- Proprietary – The switch from a non-proprietary design to this proprietary formula takes away from the product’s credibility
- No estrogen-blockers – The best testosterone supplements know to keep boosted testosterone in check
- Expensive – iForce Nutrition sells this at $ 74.99/bottle. I get that testosterone products are generally pricey but that’s just a bit too much. Well, for me at least. I’m poor. Don’t judge.
The Bottom Line
Frankly, I’ve seen better anabolic testosterone supplements than Testabolan. However, disregarding the competition, it actually looks quite decent. If you’re a young dude looking to build a leaner but more muscular physique, this could be the answer. However, I suggest you pair this with some kind of estrogen-blocker to minimize the chances of getting feminine side effects as well maximizing its anabolic potential.