Quick Take: Test X180 and Test X180 IGNITE are products of the same brand (Force Factor), have the same primary ingredient, and even have similar goals of boosting testosterone, libido, and muscle mass. Despite these similarities, they’re both designed quite differently. This is going to be a pretty close fight so let’s get this review started and see which product comes out the winner.
Test X180 Features
- Test X180 is a product of Force Factor that’s supposedly designed to make you “feel like a superhero in the gym and in the bedroom”.
- The ingredients in this formula seem to be focused on providing us the right vitamins and botanicals that allow our bodies to enhance its natural production of testosterone
- Has 3 manly vitamins in Vitamin D, B6, and B12 but only D and B6 are capable of supporting healthy levels of test.
- Has a prop blend of 5 ingredients sharing a meager total dosage of 400 mg. Among these ingredients, Testofen is the most prioritized.
- The other ingredients in the blend complement the benefits of Testofen by maintaining levels of “free” test as well as boosting libido and limiting the negative effects of stress (cortisol).
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180
Test X180 Ignite Features
- Test X180 Ignite is another product of Force Factor and it has its eyes set on burning fat while building muscle – a combination theoretically perfect for bodybuilding.
- As the only bona fide T-booster in this formula, Testofen® is also the primary ingredient in its Manliness Ignition Matrix.
- Also in the Manliness Ignition Matrix are Avena Sativa and Horny Goat Weed which don’t really boost test but improve circulation and libido.
- The other prop blend in this formula is devoted to fat burning.
- The formula features a variety of tea and coffee extracts.
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180 Ignite
Test X180 VS. Test X180 Ignite: My Analysis
Both of these products are made for testosterone boosting and other similar goals that relate to bodybuilding and sex. Given that they have similar goals in mind, their strategies are a bit similar too in that they rely on Testofen® for a bulk of their testosterone boosting. There are, however, differences on their approach.
TEST X180’S PROP BLEND USES SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED INGREDIENTS THAT TARGET CIRCULATION, MASCULINE HEALTH, AND TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING
Outside of the singular Test X180 prop blend are 3 vitamins – D, B6, and B12. Among these two, Vitamin D and B6 are great for supporting healthy testosterone but they’re also dosed so low that their benefits are mild at best. B12 helps with sperm quality so it’s pretty manly, too.
With the prop blend, the Test X180 Growth Enhancement Matrix features Testofen for boosts in libido, physical performance and “free” test. The rest of the ingredients complement these effects quite well as they help maintain boosted levels of testosterone and further boost your sex drive.
TEST X180 IGNITE HAS TWO PROP BLENDS THAT SEPARATELY TARGET MASCULINE HEALTH AND FAT BURNING
The first prop blend, Manliness Ignition Matrix, similarly features Testofen®. While this is a great ingredient for libido, physical performance, and “free” testosterone, this is also the ONLY test booster in the entire Test X180 Ignite formula.
Regardless, the rest of the ingredients are still pretty darn manly with more boosts in libido coming from Horny Goat Weed, circulatory and nootropic benefits from Avena Sativa, and a multitude of fat-burners and energy boosters from the entire Fat Incineration Complex.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
They both rely heavily on Fenugreek (Testofen) for their test boosts and both struggle with their dosages, too. Damn, this is a tough one. Let’s look at the bigger picture here and factor in the rest of ingredients.
For testosterone, Test X180 has Vitamin D and B6 as well as testosterone regulators from its Growth Enhancement Matrix. Test X180 Ignite, on the other hand, has nothing else to boast aside from Testofen. Although both aren’t exactly the best testosterone products in the market, I think out of the two, Test X180 has more potential solely as a test booster.
However, for the young and active young man looking to get a leaner and more muscular physique, TestX180 Ignite wins this race by a far margin as it seems to have more power in terms of boosting circulation, energy, and fat-burning.