Quick Take: Force Factor is a brand that manufactures a bunch of bodybuilding supplements with Test X180 VS. Test X180 Alpha both being part of their line of testosterone boosters. Test X180, in particular, is the original T booster while Test X180 Alpha is its successor (along with several others). So, who do you think will win? Let’s head to the review and find out.
Test X180 Features
- Test X180 is Force Factor’s base model for all its other testosterone boosters
- Advertised to be for bodybuilders and “for every guy who wants to challenge his declining testosterone”
- Has a trio of under dosed yet manly vitamins (Vitamin D, B6, and B12) outside its prop blend
- Single serving dosage also seems to be a problem within its Growth Enhancement Matrix (prop blend). Ingredient quality is great, though.
- Boosting libido may be Test X180’s most prominent benefit
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180
Test X180 Alpha Features
- From its marketing, I believe Test X180 Alpha was designed to improve sex and physical performance
- The minerals and B Vitamins outside its prop blends serve to support male health
- Its Sexual Performance Blend boosts sex drive and circulation
- The Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix does its job mainly by reducing estrogen
- Extremely expensive at $139.99
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180 Alpha
Test X180 VS. Test X180 Alpha: My Analysis
Test X180 is basically the blueprint for the other testosterone boosters made by Force Factor and to be honest, they all have steep price tags. That said, let’s start this analysis by comparing the prices of all the testosterone boosters under the Test X180 line. See the table below:
|*Test X180 (The original)||$69.99|
As you can see, the original Test X180 is much less expensive than Test X180 Alpha. So, when it comes to price, the former is a lot easier to buy than the latter. However, from my experience writing reviews, the price of a product doesn’t necessarily translate to how good it really is. It’s time to check out their respective formulas.
The Test X180 formula is pretty basic
Honestly, it really is. Basically, Test X180 is just a few vitamins and a prop blend. However, simple doesn’t necessarily mean ineffective because the way I see it, Test X180 is actually a pretty decent supplement. Despite generally being a bit under dosed, This thing is literally filled with ingredients that promote manhood.
For instance, the vitamins support testosterone and sperm. The main story here though is its Growth Enhancement Matrix. It supports muscle growth by boosting “free” testosterone and regulating cortisol but, to me, it does a better job at elevating libido.
Test X180 Alpha is a little bit more complex
This stack has more ingredients and uses two prop blends instead of one but before we get to the prop blends, let’s talk about its vitamins and minerals. It doesn’t have Vitamin D3 nor does it have a solid dose of Vitamin B12 like Test X180 but Test X180 Alpha has other things in the tank. Specifically, it has a bunch of B Vitamins that promote energy and minerals that impact other facets of male health.
Moving on, Test X180 Alpha has a Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix that boosts “free” testosterone mostly by lowering estrogen. Its Sexual Performance Blend does its magic by improving circulation and sex drive so you get to bang harder and longer.
Test X180 VS. Test X180 Alpha Summary
- Vitamins support healthy testosterone and sperm
- Growth Enhancement Matrix boosts “free” testosterone while also lowering cortisol
- Probably better for libido rather than actual test boosts
- Cheaper at $69.99
Test X180 Alpha
- Minerals and B vitamins support energy, testosterone, and other facets of male health
- Boosts “free” testosterone by mainly reducing estrogen
- Improves sexual performance with circulatory boosts (stiffer erections) and amped up sex drive
- More expensive at $139.99
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Not everyone is willing to spend 140 bucks for a testosterone booster so I understand why men are considering Test X180 over Test X180 Alpha. After all, the original Test X180 does look like a decent stack especially when it comes boosting libido. Of course, there’s a tad bit of testosterone boosts there as well.
However, I think Test X180 Alpha is the better supplement overall. The way I see it, it’s a more capable stack for boosting “free” testosterone which makes it better able to support muscle growth. The benefits it has on sex has a bit more wrinkles to it, too. For $139.99 though, I’m sure you can get better testosterone boosters.