Quick Take: What you see before you are two hybrid testosterone boosters that also aim to help men burn excess body fat. What’s more, both are pretty effective at their jobs too. So, why even choose between these two supplements if they pretty much bring the same things to the table, right? Wrong. They actually have a lot of differences. That being said, let’s get to the review and compare these products.
Test X180 Ignite Features
- Force Factor, the company that formulated Test X180 Ignite, has several other testosterone boosters with other specialties (e.g. Alpha King, Alpha King Supreme, Test X180 Tempest, etc).
- Labeled simply as a “free testosterone booster and fat burner”
- Has two proprietary blends: Manliness Ignition Matrix and Fat Incineration Complex; Both are pretty well dosed with high quality ingredients
- The first blend is where the T boosts happen but it also has fat burning properties
- The second blend has 2 sources each of caffeine and tea; great for incinerating fat
- Click here to read my full Test X180 Ignite review
HighT Black Features
- A product of King Fisher Media (KFM), HighT Black also isn’t the only test booster under the brand’s series of supplements
- Advertised to be a “hardcore formulation” testosterone booster
- 2 proprietary blends, High T Black® Proprietary Blend and NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster, for boosts in testosterone and circulation
- Both blends are adequately dosed with the ingredients getting enhanced qualities
- A handful of manly vitamins and minerals outside of the two prop blends including a poorly dosed zinc AAC
- Click here to read my full HighT Black review
Test X180 Ignite VS HighT Black: My Analysis
Based on the number of their customer reviews on GNC, it looks like Test X180 Ignite and HighT Black are pretty much even when it comes to popularity. Also, they’re similar in that they’re both branded as testosterone boosters with the ability to burn fat.
That being said, they’re actually quite different supplements.
Test X180 Ignite uses two proprietary blends with supposedly different purposes but it’s obvious that fat burning is the top priority
The prop blends are called Manliness Ignition Matrix and Fat Incineration Complex. Taken twice per day, both blends get a total daily dosage of 800 mg with each blend having 4 ingredients. This much dose isn’t necessarily impressive but considering the quality of the ingredients (they’re great), I think it should still be enough to work.
Speaking of which, the Manliness Ignition Matrix has fenugreek, green tea leaf, avena sativa, and horny goat weed. Honestly, fenugreek is the only testosterone booster in Test X180 Ignite’s entire formula so it isn’t powerful at all. Nonetheless, this blend helps support T levels, blood flow, sex drive, and physical performance. Oh, and thanks to the green tea leaf, this blend also helps burn fat.
Moving on, the Fat Incineration Complex has 2 sources of tea (green and white) and 2 sources of caffeine (caffeine anhydrous and green coffee). Time and time again, these ingredients have proven themselves effective fat burners but caffeine, the most heavily consumed psychoactive substance on the market, also adds a quick jolt of energy that you can use to push through tough training sessions.
HighT Black also has two proprietary blends but it also has a more complex design for boosting testosterone, physical performance, and fat burning
Before we get to talking about the prop blends, let’s first talk about the nutrients outside of it: vitamin E, B6, B12, and zinc. These are manly ingredients but when it comes to supporting natural T production, vitamin B6 and zinc are the only ones who are capable. On that note, B6 gets a decent dose while zinc… well… it’s pretty much useless at just 1.5 mg.
Nonetheless, HighT Black also has Raspberry Ketones and caffeine at 200 mg each. These are solid dosages for both ingredients but, more importantly, they work synergistically. As a matter of fact, one research shows both supplements reducing fat while increasing lean muscle mass and energy. Cool, right?
Moving on, the first blend, High T Black® Proprietary Blend, has a solid set of male enhancement herbs, including 2 forms of fenugreek (including Testofen), rhodiola rosea, tongkat ali, and tribulus terrestris. Collectively, they promote anabolism by stimulating testosterone production and regulating estrogen and cortisol, not to mention their benefits on sexual and athletic performance.
Lastly, HighT Black has its NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster. With a massive total dosage of 1800 mg, this blend is clearly a priority. It has 3 metabolites of arginine – a popular pre workout amino acid that can increase nitric oxide. The different metabolites give HighT Black different NO boosting angles which, theoretically, might also mean a more efficient way to improve and sustain blood flow.
Test X180 Ignite VS HighT Black Summary
Test X180 Ignite
- All ingredients are inside their 2 prop blends; ingredients have top-notch forms but the total dosage doesn’t seem to impressive. Probably still adequate though.
- Manliness Ignition Matrix boosts libido, blood flow, muscle strength, and testosterone
- Fat Incineration Complex for a quick jolt of energy and steady source of fat burning
- $69.99 per bottle (120 capsules) on the official Force Factor website; $63.99 on GNC
- Rasperry ketones and caffeine synergistically burn fat while helping to build lean muscle mass
- High T Black® Proprietary Blend for anabolic hormonal benefits (higher T, controlled estrogen and cortisol) and enhanced sexual and physical performance
- NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster for a multifaceted boost in nitric oxide and, consequently, circulation
- $59.99 per bottle (152 capsules) on GNC. The official KFM website doesn’t seem to work anymore though
NOTE: Both Test X180 Ignite and HighT Black are also on Amazon.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Frankly, the results of Test X180 Ignite VS HighT Black wasn’t as close as I thought it would be. After comparing both products, I’m sold that High T Black is the better supplement overall.
HighT Black has more potential when it come to boosting testosterone. Plus, the same ingredients that it uses to boost T also come with other anabolic and bedroom benefits, not to mention the 3 different arginine metabolites that should effectively and efficiently sustain better blood flow. Oh, and did you notice that it’s the cheaper product too? Wonderful!
Test X180 Ignite, on the other hand, isn’t as well dosed and it only has fenugreek to rely on for its test boosts. To be fair, it does have more fat burning sources (2 caffeine and 2 tea). Honestly though, I don’t like caffeine that much – I get the jittery and crashing side effects. So, for me, this is more of a con than a pro. However, if you don’t mind it, this is still a viable choice if you want to support T and lean muscle mass simultaneously.