Quick Take: Test X180 Ignite Pro is one of Force Factor’s newer products and it’s designed to boost “free” testosterone while also burning fat. Theoretically, this should help men get the leaner muscles and chiseled physiques that we all have been training for. Its formula looks like it can do the job, too! So, let’s get this review going and find out more!
- A product of Force Factor, Test X180 Ignite Pro is just one of the brand’s many testosterone boosters (e.g. Alpha King Supreme, Test X180, etc).
- Claims to be an “energy-maximizing free testosterone booster”
- Taken twice per day, all of its ingredients are getting solid dosages and potent, bioavailable forms
- Zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, Testofen®, and stinging nettle are in charge of balancing hormones for anabolism
- Fat burning strategy revolves around increasing energy expenditure but may come with a few risky side effects
- Available to buy online including Amazon, GNC, eBay, and the official Force Factor website
Test X180 Ignite Pro Ingredients
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||1666 IU|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||50 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||15 mg|
|Testosterone Support Complex||500 mg|
|Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. to contain min. 50% Fenuside™)||300 mg|
|Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)(root)||100 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed Extract (Epimedium grandiflorum)(aerial parts)||100 mg|
|Fat Burning Energy Matrix||330 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||200 mg|
|zümXR® Extended Release Caffeine||50 mg|
|Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract (Capsicum annuum)||50 mg|
|Yohimbe Bark Extract (Pausinystalia yohimbe)(std. for Yohimbine)||25 mg|
|BioPerine® Black Pepper Fruit Extract||5 mg|
Test X180 Ignite Pro – Ingredients Review
Vitamin D – Per research, men with healthy levels of vitamin D tend to have higher levels of testosterone. Clearly, this vitamin is vital to male health. Here on Test X180 Ignite Pro, this cholecalciferol form makes it highly bioavailable. Also, taken twice per day, this dose of 1666 IU per serving looks pretty damn good.
Magnesium – This mineral has been found to increase the testosterone of men, especially those with active lifestyles such as athletes and bodybuilders. Not only that, another research says it also weakens the bond between T and SHBG which results in higher “free” test. I personally would have wanted more dosage though but it probably still has enough to be effective.
Zinc – Essential to the actual production of testosterone, Zinc is one of the best minerals there is for male health. Plus, it helps prevent the drop in testosterone that typically happens after workout which, according to research, may benefit performance. Thankfully, here on Test X180 Ignite Pro, it’s given a decent form and an excellent dose.
Testosterone Support Complex
- Fenugreek (Testofen®) – According to a recent study, this particular brand of fenugreek is capable of increasing both testosterone and sexual function. Furthermore, the dosage on this supplement is the same one they used in the research which makes it even more reliable.
- Stinging Nettle – This herb has plenty of ways to influence T levels. In particular, it has compounds that help inhibit SHBG, aromatase, and 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) activity. Respectively, these properties should theoretically lead to more “free” testosterone, lower estrogen, and lower DHT.
- Horny Goat Weed – It does exactly what it sounds like: make goats horny. However, it’s also effective for people. Unfortunately though, the enhanced sex drive doesn’t seem to come with higher T.
Fat Burning Energy Matrix
- Caffeine Anhydrous & zümXR® Extended Release Caffeine
- I’m assuming that we all know caffeine as the drink that gives us a quick burst of energy and focus but it also increases thermogenesis and fat metabolism. With both these ingredients combined, Test X180 Ignite Pro delivers a MASSIVE total of 500 mg caffeine per day. THAT’S A LOT! However, together, they’re supposed to synergistically deliver the positive effects of caffeine while preventing the usual crashing side effects.
- Cayenne – Contains capsaicin which helps boost thermogenesis and suppress appetite
- Yohimbe Bark – Like caffeine, Yohimbe, or more specifically yohimbine, can improve thermogenesis and fat metabolism. However, it can also cause cardiac side effects (increased diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, and cardiac load during exercise) when paired with caffeine, especially at this heavy dosage.
- BioPerine® – Can’t boost T nor burn fat but it does enhance nutrient absorption
Test X180 Ignite Pro Directions
Each serving of Test X180 Ignite Pro consists of only 1 tablet but per Force Factor’s instructions, you’ll be taking 2 tablets per day. Specifically:
- Workout days – 1 tablet with breakfast; 1 tablet 30 minutes before working out
- Rest days – 1 tablet with breakfast; 1 tablet with lunch
On first glance, I thought Test X180 Ignite Pro was just another T-booster/fat burner hybrid with subpar potential because of its dosages. However, as soon as I got to its directions – take 2 servings (tablets) per day – I realized that Test X180 Ignite Pro has solid, if not huge dosages across the board. The quality on these ingredients look pretty good, too! So, with regards to quality and quantity, I have no complaints.
That being said, the purpose of Test X180 Ignite Pro is to help men build lean muscle mass easier by pairing an anabolic hormonal environment with fat burning.
In terms of its effects on hormones, Test X180 Ignite Pro has T-essential vitamins and minerals zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D, a scientifically backed brand of fenugreek, and a potent extract of stinging nettle. Individually, these herbs can ALL boost testosterone but as a group, they can also help regulate estrogen levels and inhibit SHBG for more bioavailable test. As a result, you get a more anabolic internal environment that’s conducive to muscle growth.
Now, as a fat burner, Test X180 Ignite Pro is all about increasing thermogenesis and suppressing one’s appetite. This increases the rate your body burns calories while also helping to ensure that you stay within a caloric deficit. It has the ingredients to make this strategy a success, too. Furthermore, its 2 sources of caffeine might decrease, if not eliminate the jitters and crash that come with most pre workout supplements.
The problem, however, is that yohimbine and caffeine don’t go well together. Especially if you’re sensitive to stimulants, this particular combination might give you cardiac side effects and those are never good.
Test X180 Ignite Pro Benefits: Does it Work?
Test X180 Ignite Pro works and honestly, I’m surprised at how well it works as both a testosterone booster and fat burner.
Would I consider it as one of the best testosterone supplements this 2019? Meh. Perhaps not. But it’s still pretty solid nonetheless. Now, as a fat burner, it also looks quite powerful albeit reckless with its combinations.
That being said, I’d recommend this ONLY to men without any history of cardiac disease, aren’t sensitive to the effects of stimulants, and those looking to cut a few pounds while building/maintaining muscle mass.
Test X180 Ignite Pro Review Summary
- Quality and quantity – Solid dosages and potent forms across the board
- Effective T boosting ingredients – Zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, Testofen®, and stinging nettle are some of the most reliable natural testosterone boosters you can find.
- Energy without the crash and jitters – Its 2 versions of caffeine ensure that we get a steady source of energy while also limiting the typical side effects of caffeine and other stimulants
- Caffeine + yohimbine – There’s literally a study that says that these two are dangerous together so I honestly don’t understand why supplement companies still insist on using this particular pair
- Horny goat weed – It’s great for libido but for Test X180 Ignite Pro’s design and purposes, it just doesn’t seem to be the right fit
- Mixed reviews – It doesn’t have a lot but from the customer reviews I’ve read, some users think it’s either too expensive or ineffective. The ratings look subpar, too, at only 2.4/5 stars on Amazon.
The Bottom Line
Test X180 Ignite Pro, to me, looks like a solid T booster/fat burner hybrid. It may not be as powerful as some of today’s elite testosterone products but as a hybrid, I think it works pretty well. Having said that, I would have rated this product higher if it had instead used green tea extracts instead of yohimbine. This would have eliminated the risk for cardiac side effects while still giving the same fat burning results.