Quick Take: Force Factor has several testosterone boosting supplements but these two, they’re said to help average men become Alpha males – the king of kings! According to them, the way to do that is through boosts in muscle strength, libido, performance, and of course, testosterone. While I don’t disagree with the company, I do have to say that one of these products is a better testosterone booster. So, which one is it, Test X180 Alpha VS Alpha King Supreme? Let’s find out.
Test X180 Alpha Features
- As stated on its webpage, “Test X180 Alpha delivers the unadulterated fuel you need to help you reach the pinnacle of sexual and physical performance.”
- Has a bunch of B vitamins and other vitamins and minerals. Their forms and dosages are pretty bad though.
- Two prop blends that serve different purposes. The first one prioritizes sex while the second deals with testosterone.
- The first blend has significantly more dosage which tells me that sex may be the top priority of this supplement
- The second blend has Testofen® – branded and research backed fenugreek
- Click here to read my full Test X180 Alpha review
Alpha King Supreme Features
- Advertised on its label as an “elite testosterone booster”
- Highlights vitamin D, vitamin K, magnesium, and zinc which are nutrients that are capable of naturally boosting T
- Two non-proprietary blends with ingredients getting adequate to massive dosages and enhanced forms
- The first blend is composed of 5 ingredients that promote higher testosterone levels
- The second blend has only two ingredients but each effectively boosts circulation and absorption
- Click here to read my full Alpha King Supreme review
Test X180 Alpha VS Alpha King Supreme: My Analysis
If you actually went and read the features I wrote, you’ve probably realized that Test X180 Alpha and Alpha King Supreme have a lot in common. In particular, both of them manly vitamins and minerals, two blends that harbor manly ingredients, and benefits that circulate around sex, muscle, and testosterone.
However, despite those similarities, Test X180 Alpha and Alpha King Supreme go about their business quite differently.
Test X180 Alpha has two proprietary blends and several manly ingredients but generally suffer from weak dosages
Starting with its vitamins and minerals, Test X180 Alpha has more than Alpha King Supreme – 8 to be specific. However, among these nutrients, only zinc and vitamin B6 are capable of boosting T and both of them come in cheap forms and poor dosages. So, as a whole, I don’t think these v&m’s are going to do much for male health.
Moving on, its two blends are called Sexual Performance Blend and Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix. The first blend, sexual performance blend, has a total dosage of 860 mg which is borderline weak considering there are 5 ingredients inside the blend. Nonetheless, it has ingredients that can potentially boost libido and blood flow.
The second blend, free testosterone boosting matrix, has an even worse dose at just 350 mg to be shared by 5 ingredients. Thankfully though, its top ingredient is Testofen which is a brand of fenugreek that was shown in research to be a safe and effective way of boosting testosterone and sexual function.
Alpha King Supreme uses two non-proprietary blends and all its ingredients get adequate to massive dosages
Let’s start this with the vitamins and minerals as well. Alpha King Supreme has vitamin D, vitamin K, magnesium, and zinc. What’s so cool about this is that literally all these nutrients have been found to promote higher levels of testosterone. Plus, they all come in dosages that enable them to work. Honestly though, I do with vitamin K and magnesium had more milligrams but, hey, what they have still seems pretty adequate.
On to the two blends.
Unlike Test X180 Alpha, Alpha King Supreme’s blends are non-proprietary which means that all of its ingredients have their dosages disclosed – and oh boy do these dosages look amazing!
That being said, the first blend is called Maximum Testosterone and Strength Blend. With branded and high quality ingredients that are backed by scientific evidence, this blend looks more than capable of naturally boosting testosterone, libido, muscle strength and energy while also promoting anabolism through lower estrogen and cortisol.
The second blend, Enhanced Blood Flow and Bioavailability Matrix, has L-Citrulline and Astragin®. Together, they can efficiently increase nitric oxide (and therefore improve blood flow) while also enhancing the formula’s already impressive bioavailability.
Test X180 Alpha VS Alpha King Supreme Summary
Test X180 Alpha
- 2 proprietary blends; both have weak total dosages
- Vitamins and minerals don’t do much (if at all) for testosterone and male health
- Might increase testosterone, libido, and blood flow albeit to a relatively mild degree
$99.99 per bottle (120 capsules) on the official Force Factor website; $89.99 on GNC
Alpha King Supreme
- 2 non-proprietary blends; both blends have incredible dosages and top-shelf ingredient qualities
- Vitamins and minerals are scientifically proven to boost testosterone levels
- Highly capable of boosting natural testosterone, sexual vitality, physical performance, and blood flow
- $89.99 per bottle (90 tablets) on the official Force Factor website and on GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Alpha King Supreme is the clear winner here and it’s way ahead of Test X180 Alpha in basically everything. Plus, for some reason, it’s 10 dollars cheaper. For any man who wants higher testosterone, sex drive, and better bedroom and gym performance, Alpha King Supreme is by far the better and more financially practical product.
In my opinion, the only edge Test X180 Alpha has on Alpha King Supreme is the fact that it’s given in capsules rather than the latter’s tablets.