Quick Take: Test Freak is, quite literally, a complex stack. Though at first glance the complexes in this supplement may have you shaking your head, in this review I explain why you shouldn’t think twice about taking Test Freak. With trusted T-Boosters in a well-formulated test formula with an anabolic twist, Pharma Freak’s Test Freak is among the best test products you can buy.
- T-Booster from the company PharmaFreak, which touts it as a “cutting edge testosterone booster”
- Three proprietary formula complexes strategically combine ingredients to give you the best bang for your buck
- All-natural formula providing well-rounded male enhancement support
- Many standardized herbs give the formula a heightened degree of potency
- Physical performance enhancers for bodybuilding & anabolic growth benefits
Test Freak Ingredients
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10.5 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||90 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Acetate)||30 mg|
|Proprietary Testosterone Support Complex||2.1 g|
|TESTOFEN® Fenugreek (Trigonella foenun greacum)(seed)(Standardized to 50% Fenuside™)|
|TRIGOTEST™ Fenugreek (Trigonella foenun greacum)(seed)(Supplying Saponins)|
|Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris)(fruit)(Standardized to maximum 60% Saponins/20% Protodioscin)|
|Proprietary DHT Support Complex||280 mg|
|Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens)(fruit)(Supplying Free Fatty Acids and Sterols)|
|Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)(leaf)|
|Proprietary Estrogen Support Complex||150 mg|
Test Freak’s T-Boosters
Vitamin B6 – This functional T-Booster is something I like to see in a formula, though it would be better in the superior P-5-P form that you find in the leading test-booster stacks
Magnesium – I give props to PharmaFreak for including the Magnesium Citrate form of this T-Booster. though the dosage leaves a little to be desired… still it is an awesome mineral T-booster and it belongs in ALL test stacks
Zinc – THE ULTIMATE Mineral T-Booster, with test-related performance benefits, too. Delivered as Acetate, which has a 30% absorption rate of elemental Zinc — great for your T-levels, but acetate Zinc also is more likely to have side effects where you taste metal in your mouth
TESTOFEN® – This high-quality form of Fenugreek has been clinically researched and correlated with elevated testosterone and increased sex drive; a top-shelf form of a good T-booster here, so that’s pretty freaky good stuff
TRIGOTEST™ – Pharma Freak’s own proprietary extract of Fenugreek is standardized to provide exact levels of saponins, which are some of the active ingredients in the herb that are known to help bump up those T levels
Stinging Nettle Extract – This herb helps T levels by blocking 3 different T-killers: Aromatase, SHBG, and 5-Alpha Reductase. It is a smart ingredient choice, but doesn’t seem to have any enhanced potency to it… I would rather see it as a highly concentrated extract at the strongest possible potency.
Tribulus – This well-standardized herb is not one of the better T Boosters but is great for giving you that extra boost in the bedroom, so I’m not mad at Test Freak for including this libido stimulator in their formula
Saw Palmetto Extract – Inhibits T-conversion to DHT. While this is good for maintaining T, it has a side effect: It might deprive you of the DHT which is equally masculine as T. But Test FREAK includes a DHT support blend for this exact concern. Bonus benefit: Saw palmetto helps prostate health, if you’re in the “mature” demographic
Hesperidin – found in orange peels, this chemical prevents the conversion of T to estrogen; its manly reputation has made it a popular ingredient in pre-workout formulas
Apigenin – derived from chamomile, this also inhibits the conversion of T to estrogen… but it seems awfully obscure, with not that much research backing it
Resveratrol – this chemical found in grapes has a number of antioxidant properties; it is famous for its anti-aging potential, but is probably included here for its potential as a growth hormone booster
Test Freak Directions
Take 4 capsules each day before bed with 8 oz water on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes following last meal. Take continuously for 8 weeks and then take a 2-week break.
Test Freak is an excellent natural formula that will not only increase T, but also provides well-rounded male hormone support. Even though it leaves out some of the most powerful T-Boosters, its skillful and quality formula will help improve your sex drive, your testosterone levels, and your overall manly performance — all in one obnoxiously yellow product package.
I guess this is why Test Freak is advertised as a hybrid T-booster… it is more far-reaching than testosterone, and the manly multi-tasker is a big reason why.
I know: you’ve heard all about how Fenugreek isn’t the best T-Booster out there and that it actually reduces levels of DHT, that long-celebrated, super-manly ultra-androgen.
Not to worry in this formula. With Test Freak, you get two potent, trademarked Fenugreek forms, plus they add their proprietary DHT Support Complex to offset its anti-DHT side effect. Many test supplements miss this key step when they formulate with fenugreek, so I give Test Freak major props here.
- In other words, Test Freak seems designed to bring you all of the benefits of Fenugreek without the typical side effect that reduces androgen DHT levels, putting any fenugreek DHT-depletion fears to bed.
And speaking of the bedroom, this formula’s got something for you there as well. With Test Freak’s Tribulus, a well-known sex enhancer, you are highly likely to experience a noticeable boost in performance in the boudoir.
To sum up, I think Test Freak:
- Is a real good bet to bring you a decent boost in both free T and total T.
- Has smart sports-nutrient oriented choices for anabolic muscle-building benefits, good for bodybuilding and gym intensity.
- Will deliver a little something extra for your beloved friend downstairs. And by that, I mean sex drive benefits for YOUR JOHNSON.
Even though it’s just a step short of the best T-boosters out there, Test Freak very much warrants a try — it is a smart, quality T-booster formula.
Does Test Freak Work?
YES, in more ways than one. I am most confident that Test Freak works in the bedroom and the gym, due to the emphasis on Fenugreek which is great for both of those applications. But its testosterone support looks reliable as well, due to some smart test-promoting ingredients, especially its inclusion of two of the best mineral t-boosters: Zinc and Magnesium. Online consumer reviews (at least the ones that appear legit) on Amazon and elsewhere appear to back these Test Freak benefits.
- Overall, Test Freak is designed to work, and probably does — whether you want to increase T, build muscle, or otherwise transform into a peak-performing man-beast.
- Boosts Free T – welcome news for those whose T levels might be below optimal
- Estrogen-testosterone balancing – proprietary estrogen support complex optimizes levels of these hormones
- Libido Boosts – Tribulus and Fenugreek put sexual performance into high gear
- Well-formulated – three super T-boosters plus the three complexes make this a very good mix
- Standardized & branded herbs – potent forms of ingredients to give you that extra boost
- Capped out T-boost – for those looking for the biggest T gains, this might not be for them
- Proprietary blends – you don’t know the exact dosages of each ingredient in those complexes
- Neglected T-boosters – Test Freak leaves out some of the best T-boosting ingredients
The Bottom Line
Test Freak is a high-quality T-booster for men seeking support for T, libido, physical performance and muscle mass. Despite some minor drawbacks, Test Freak has great value and is one of the best stacks available to you on the market. So go ahead: get freaky. It’ll be your little secret.