Quick Take: Test Freak & TestoFuel are both formulated specifically for athletes and bodybuilders seeking anabolic muscle support. But while Test Freak focuses on the physical performance angle, TestoFuel is laser-focused on testosterone. Both can help you achieve anabolic gains, but I think one is designed slightly better. Let’s get to my explanation and recommendation in this review.
Test Freak Features
- Designed for test, training, muscle strength & recovery
- Fenugreek focus; 2 branded forms, better quality than TestoFuel’s plain fenugreek
- DHT support fights fenugreek’s anti-DHT effects and increases key androgen
- Anti-estrogen complex to help keep free testosterone levels high
- ZMA complex included, but the forms are not the original ZMA forms
- Click here to read my full review on Test Freak
- Designed for testosterone-driven anabolic muscle growth
- DAA is the driving force, shown to boost testosterone by 42%
- ZMA mini-stack, right forms, stronger magnesium potency than Test Freak’s ZMA
- Oyster extract, one of my top picks for test, like a natural mini-stack of T-boosters
- TestoFuel label shows all dosages, better than Test Freak’s prop blends
- Click here to read my full review on TestoFuel
Side-By-Side Ingredients Comparison
Test Freak vs. TestoFuel: My Analysis
Both Test Freak and TestoFuel live in the same place: The GYM.
Both are testosterone supplements that are customized for extra benefits to muscle strength, physical performance and anabolic growth.
While Test Freak and TestoFuel have similar goals, they take different paths to get there:
Test Freak boosts anabolic growth by enhancing performance first, and raising testosterone second.
The Test Freak formula leads with fenugreek. Specifically, it uses TESTOFEN® and TRIGOTEST™, premium fenugreek forms standardized to a strong potency. Fenugreek is great for sex and strength… but it’s just OK for test. Test Freak’s pro-DHT blend (fenugreek depletes DHT) and anti-Estrogen blend show smart formulation strategy.
TestoFuel boosts anabolic growth by increasing testosterone first, and enhancing performance second.
TestoFuel leads with my favorite T-booster, DAA — a fat 2300 mg dose, in fact. Beyond that, it supplies a strong foundation of the best T-boosting vitamins and minerals: D3, K2, B6, magnesium, boron and zinc. And more T-boosters that are herbal, like ginseng & nettle. As you see, testosterone is the target in TestoFuel.
At the end of the day, both of these formulas are smartly designed. Test Freak gets an edge in Quality, but I give more credit to TestoFuel for showing every single ingredient dosage.
It’s close. Damn close. But I gotta pick a winner, so let’s get to it.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Both formulas are good, but I like TestoFuel better.
In fact, TestoFuel is one of my best T-boosters overall.
I actually think Test Freak has better-quality ingredients than TestoFuel… but they’re not the best ingredients for testosterone, specifically.
Me, when I buy a T-booster, I want it focused on testosterone.
TestoFuel‘s 2300 mg DAA is better for testosterone than Test Freak’s fenugreek, and has way more evidence for increasing T. TestoFuel is more complete for testosterone than Test Freak, too. It delivers all the essentials for testosterone, and some manly herbs to boot. Since I am most interested in testosterone benefits, TestoFuel is more appealing to me.
Don’t get me wrong, though, I do really like Test Freak‘s 3 pronged formula design — pro-T, pro-DHT, anti-Estrogen. I just think they just chose the wrong main ingredient for testosterone. But, if you’re more interested in boosting libido and training results, Test Freak’s fenugreek-heavy formula might be right up your alley.
Either one of these formulas will do you right, and both are good quality and reputable. Looks like everybody’s a winner!