Quick Take: As I’m sure you can already tell, both of these supplements have complicated names. I mean, they both sound like transformers, don’t they? Also, they’re both products of one of the biggest brands in fitness, MuscleTech, and as far they are being advertised, they’re designed to have the same effects on testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol, too. So, what’s the difference between Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx VS Test 4K SX-7 Revolution? Let’s find out.
Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx Features
- Advertised to be “the most powerful & hardcore testosterone-boosting formula”
- Has 3.12 grams of DAA – an amino acid that naturally boosts testosterone by 42% in just 12 days
- Other notable testosterone boosters include zinc and boron
- Capable of lowering estrogen and cortisol through boron and ashwagandha
- Also has tribulus terrestris and safed musli to increase libido
- Click here to read my full Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx review
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution Features
- Advertised on its label to be the “ultimate test booster”
- Uses its dual-capsule technology to enhance absorption
- Its top ingredients are boron, ashwagandha, tongkat ali and maca. Disregarding maca, these ingredients are great for balancing testosterone, estrogen, and cortisol
- 1.27 g of MCT oil increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation
- Low dosages on vitamin D, safed musli, broccoli, akarkara
- Click here to read my full Test 4K SX-7 Revolution review
Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx VS Test 4K SX-7 Revolution: My Analysis
MuscleTech has made a lot of top-selling supplements (e.g. Hydroxycut, Vitamax Test, Phosphagrow). In my own personal quest for a better body, I’ve honestly used a bunch of them and, in my opinion, rarely do their products disappoint. Also, looking at the customer reviews on these supplements, it seems I’m not the only one who thinks so.
On that note, both Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx and Test 4K SX-7 Revolution are made by MuscleTech. They’re both also designed to boost testosterone (duh), lower estrogen, and regulate cortisol – features that promote anabolism. So, which one’s actually the better testosterone booster? And which of these two are better for bodybuilding? Let’s dig deeper.
Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx features a clinically proven dose of DAA as well as other solid testosterone boosters
Inside this supplement’s Test Extreme Matrix is D Aspartic Acid. Per research, this amino acid can powerfully boost testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. Furthermore, Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx uses the same dosage (3.12 g) used in the research. So, given these circumstances, I’m pretty confident in Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx when it comes to increasing our favorite manly hormone.
Not only are they effective natural T boosters though, they also help put your body in anabolic state. Zinc and ashwagandha, in particular, help limit oxidative stress which may come from tough workouts. In effect, they also lower cortisol. Boron also adds to this by lowering estrogen. Together, the powerful T boosts, reduced estrogen, and regulated cortisol make your internal environment conducive to muscle growth.
Moreover, Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx also has tribulus terrestris and safed musli inside its caplets. Along with ashwagandha and the elevated testosterone, these herbs promote robust libido so you can get the job done in the bedroom and at the gym.
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution relies on boron, ashwagandha, tongkat ali, maca and MCT oil for essentially all of its benefits
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution has an Anabolic Test Matrix which contains a lot of its working ingredients. In particular, the blend has boron, ashwagandha, tongkat ali, and maca. Except for maca, these ingredients are great testosterone boosters.
As already stated, boron and ashwagandha are ingredients that can also be found in Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx. As a couple, they’re capable of boosting testosterone, balancing estrogen and cortisol, and promote better performance during sex and/or workout.
As a matter of fact, a research that studied tongkat ali shows the herb decreasing cortisol by 16% while also increasing testosterone by 37%. Maca, on the other hand, doesn’t seem capable of boosting T but, according to research, it can reduce inflammation.
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution also has 1.27 g of MCT oil. Compared to what’s out on the market, this isn’t much but it still could help men and women burn fat while providing a quick, albeit minimal, source of energy. Lastly, each pill uses MuscleTech’s own dual-capsule technology to enhance the delivery and absorption of the entire formula.
Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx VS Test 4K SX-7 Revolution Summary
Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx
- 3.12 g of DAA pretty much ensures powerful T boosts
- Backed up by other research backed testosterone booster such as zinc, boron, ashwagandha
- Benefits include strong testosterone boosts, lower estrogen and cortisol, improved athletic and sexual performance
- $49.97 per bottle (120 caplets) on GNC
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution
- Uses its advanced dual-capsule technology to enhance its formula’s bioavailability
- Fights stress through a couple of adaptogens (tongkat ali, ashwagandha) and an anti-inflammatory herb (maca)
- Solid boosts in testosterone with a bit of support for estrogen and energy
- $99.99 per bottle (90 capsules) on GNC
NOTE: Prices may vary on other retailers (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Bodybuilding, etc)
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Right off the bat, I think Test 3X SX-7 Black Onyx is the more powerful testosterone booster and its clinically proven dose of DAA is key. Along with 3 other solid test boosters in zinc, boron, and ashwagandha, it’s clear to me that this supplement has testosterone as its first priority but, as already stated, it can also reduce estrogen and cortisol levels while improving bedroom and gym performance, not to mention that it’s significantly cheaper, too.
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to be as powerful a T booster but it offers solid potential nonetheless. Plus, with herbs like ashwagandha, tongkat ali, and maca as well as its dual-capsule technology, it may be better capable of reducing cortisol and might be the easier to absorb supplement, too. So, if you’re concern is more on regulating cortisol and enhanced bioavailability, this is the way to go.