Quick Take: Both from Natures Plus, a company that sells several other natural health supplements, both T Male and Ultra T Male are testosterone boosters specifically designed for men. They both have numerous ingredients in their formulas and a handful of unfortunate dosage derps. To be quite honest, I don’t think both of are that good. Having said that, which one is better? T Male VS Ultra T Male? Let’s find out in the review.
T Male Features
- According to Nature Plus, T Male is supposedly “a revolutionary supplement that nutritionally supports healthy, natural testosterone production in men”
- Has a bunch of healthy vitamins and minerals in its stack; some are even T boosters. However, Zinc and perhaps Boron are the only two who might have what it takes to be effective.
- Trademarked Fenugreek extract (FuranoMax™) at 300 mg helps enhance hormonal profile, muscle strength and stamina, as well as libido.
- Polyphenols (ViNitrox™) and several other antioxidants and adaptogens may help protect our bodies from oxidative stress and free radicals
- T Male Proprietary Nutrient Blend has 8 ingredients sharing a meager 200 mg total dosage.
- Click here to read my full review on T Male
Ultra T Male Features
- Per Natures Plus, Ultra T Male can “help nutritionally maximize healthy production of revitalizing testosterone, immediately and throughout the day or night”
- Zinc and Boron look like the only nutrients who can boost testosterone among Ultra T Male’s several other vitamins and minerals.
- FuranoMax™ Fenugreek extract at 400 mg adds more support for testosterone while also contributing to other areas of male health. Tongkat Ali and Tribulus might contribute, too, albeit minimally.
- Guggul (GlucodOX™) and polyphenols (ViNitrox™) offer unique T boosting pathways that not many supplments have. I’m not too sure they’ll work though.
- Uses Bi-Layered tablets to extend the effectivity of the formula.
- Click here to read my full review on Ultra T Male
T Male VS Ultra T Male: My Analysis
If you actually went through the features I listed, you might have noticed how T Male and Ultra T Male are eerily similar. Besides being made by the same company (Natures Plus), their similarities also come from formulas that look a lot like each other. I mean, just take a look for yourself (picture below).
As you can see, Ultra T Male literally has everything that’s used in T Male. As such they work in similar ways, too. That being said, I think understanding how Ultra T Male can function is easier when you understand the ins-and-outs of T Male. So, here’s a quick overview.
Natures Plus T Male is mostly antioxidants with testosterone support from Zinc and Fenugreek
Among T Male’s many vitamins and minerals, a few of these are natural T boosters. Among these nutrients, however, only Zinc and Boron seem to have the goods (dosage and form) to be effective testosterone supplements. Nonetheless, the other V&Ms inside their caps are antioxidants which can help defend our cells from the ravages of stress and free radicals.
Fenugreek (FuranoMax™) is also a testosterone, GHT, athletic performance, and sexual vitality booster at this solid 300 mg dose. Moreover, it also helps lower estrogen and DHT levels which supports testosterone indirectly. Unfortunately, it looks like this is where the testosterone boosting potential of T Male stops.
The T Male Proprietary Nutrient Blend supposedly has other testosterone boosters but because of its disappointingly low total dosage of just 200 mg, I personally don’t trust them to work. On that note, the polyphenols in ViNitrox™ might even harm testosterone per research. So, that’s no good either.
Natures Plus Ultra T Male has a bit more to work with but generally suffers from the same blunders
When it comes to testosterone boosting ingredients, Ultra T Male has 400 mg of FuranoMax™. Although T Male’s 300 mg is already a solid dose, having 100 mg more is even better.
Ultra T Male also has Tribulus and Tongkat Ali – testosterone/libido boosting herbs that are not in T male. At 100 mg each, they won’t be delivering their max potential but I do believe they have enough to bump the test boosts by at least a little. If not, then maybe they can prolong your endurance in bed.
The last ingredient that Ultra T Male has over its predecessor is GlucodOX™ (Guggul). This tree sap has links with testosterone and energy via AMPK stimulation but I personally don’t trust it too much because of its limited research.
Apart from these “upgrades”, Ultra T Male essentially has the same recurring theme as T Male – antioxidants, limited testosterone support, and puny dosages.
T Male VS Ultra T Male Summary
- Zinc, Boron, and Fenugreek are the only reliable testosterone boosters
- Its antixodants may not promote healthy T but they help defend our cells from damage
- Miniscule dosages rob this stack of a lot of its supposed benefits
- ~$20 on Amazon with free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime
Ultra T Male
- Recurring theme of weak dosages, questionable testosterone boosts, and cell-protecting antioxidants
- 100 mg more Fenugreek compared to T Male
- Added Tongkat Ali and Tribulus might add a mild degree of support for testosterone and sex drive
- ~$30 on Amazon with free shipping
NOTE: Both T Male™ and Ultra T Male™ are available to buy elsewhere including iHerb, eVitamins, Lucky Vitamin, Walgreens, and Vitacost. Prices may be cheaper there so check them out first so you can save some of your money.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Ultra T Male essentially offers the same benefits as T Male but because it has a couple more testosterone boosters and a bit more Fenugreek, It’s obvious to me that it’s the better testosterone product. Also, Ultra T Male’s Bi Layered tabs theoretically improve its formula’s release and absorption which can prolong its maximum effectiveness.
If I’m being totally honest though, neither of these two are what I’d consider elites of the testosterone boosting industry. In fact, I think both of them are – for the lack of a better word – weak. Nonetheless, if you do plan on buying either of these two products, T Male would be a good place to start because it’s only slightly weaker, also has no side effects, and it comes with a cheaper price tag. If you change your mind though, I have an archive full of T booster reviews to help you out.