Quick Take: Syntheroid is a well-rounded testosterone booster that effectively bolsters some of the most important aspects of manhood such as sex, muscle, and of course, testosterone. It does so by using a premium set of well-chosen ingredients and gave them solid dosages. There’s more to learn about Syntheroid though so let’s get this review started.
- A product of XPI, Syntheroid is designed to be a “High-Performance Testosterone Complex”
- Can’t be found on the XPI page but it does have its own website
- A lot of its testosterone boosting power stems from heavy dosages of DAA and Boron Citrate
- Also has potent herbs that boost testosterone, promote muscle growth, and increase libido
- Supplies 10 mg of BioPerine to improve the overall bioavailability of Syntheroid
- Not available on the XPI website and on GNC but you can still buy it from other online retailers such as Amazon and Syntheroid’s own site
|D-Aspartic Acid||1560 mg|
|Fenusterols® (Fenugreek Seed Extract) (50% Steroidal Saponins)||300 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (40% Saponins)||300 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (10% Icariin)||100 mg|
|Maca Root||100 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifolia 20:1||100 mg|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||5 mg|
Syntheroid’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
D-Aspartic Acid – According to research, D-Aspartic Acid is capable of boosting testosterone by as much as 42% in just 12 days. What makes it even better is that here on Syntheroid, it’s supplied in the exact same dosage that’s being used in the research.
Fenugreek (Fenusterols®) – This brand of Fenugreek has been standardized to contain 50% of the herb’s steroidal saponins, making it even better as a male health supplement. Fenugreek is capable of boosting “free” testosterone by lowering estrogen and DHT while also improving muscle strength and libido.
Tribulus Terrestris – Heavily marketed as a powerful testosterone booster that’s also suitable for athletes but as research suggests, that just isn’t the case. However, it may be suitable for older men who’re already T-deficient and being standardized for 40% of its saponins, it’s also quite the effective libido booster.
Horny Goat Weed – Not much to discuss here as the name of the herb pretty much explains itself. Simply said, it’s a natural supplement for increasing libido.
Maca – Research suggests that regardless of dosage, this herb just doesn’t have any benefit for testosterone. However, it does seem like an effective herb for sex.
Eurycoma Longifolia – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali, this herb is commonly used for its benefits on improving libido. It’s also capable of increasing testosterone while also lowering levels of cortisol so it may have value for exercise and bodybuilding.
Boron – Research states that this mineral can lower levels of SHBG and estriadol. Thus increasing levels of “free” testosterone.
BioPerine – A branded black pepper extract that’s here to improve nutrient absorption, making the entire Syntheroid formula more bioavailable.
Each serving of Syntheroid consists of 3 capsules and as instructed by XPI, we are to take 1-2 servings daily. XPI also recommends taking Syntheroid either first thing in the morning, before and after intense physical exercise, and/or in the evening before bed.
Honestly, I’m impressed. When it comes to testosterone, Syntheroid has a solid bunch which includes DAA, Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali, and Boron. In my experience writing reviews and analyzing products, a lot of the best testosterone supplements use these same ingredients and they’re give here in premium qualities and solid dosages, too!
Aside from boosting testosterone though, these ingredients also neutralize testosterone killers. In particular, Fenugreek and Boron can lower levels of estrogen, Boron lowers SHBG, and Tongkat Ali can decrease cortisol. Besides the boost in “free” testosterone, these benefits also make for an anabolic internal environment that’s more suitable for your muscles to grow.
Oh, and speaking of growing muscles, you can’t really build them without putting in the work, right? Don’t worry because Syntheroid might help you out in the gym, too. With its potent Fenugreek, it can also increase muscle strength as well expedite recovery. Cool!
If you thought Syntheroid was all about testosterone and bodybuilding, you’re dead wrong. Syntheroid, too, has a bunch of effective libido boosters such as Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, and Maca.
Does it Work?
YES. All caps on that one for emphasis. The way I see it, Syntheroid is so well-rounded, it can be used by men of all ages. It’s a powerful testosterone booster, it’s an effective bodybuilding supplement, and it’s a potent sex pill. I mean, what more could a guy ask for?
- XPI – Aside from Syntheroid, this brand has other solid products
- Quality and Quantity – Premium ingredients and solid dosages
- Safe – Aside from possibly smelling like Maple Syrup because of Fenugreek, the ingredients used in Syntheroid are free of any major side effects.
- Fast acting – Research has DAA working in as early as 12 days while Boron can increase testosterone in just 7 days.
- Feel-goods – Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, and Maca make us feel hot and horny and while it does feel good, it doesn’t necessarily translate to boosted test.
- Old? – I’m not too sure about this but Syntheroid might be an outdated XPI product. I say this because the brand has another testosterone booster with a similar design known as TestoSyn and since Syntheroid isn’t on the XPI website while TestoSyn is, Syntheroid might be the older brother. Regardless, both products are still available on the market and despite similar formulas, they do have their differences.
The Bottom Line
In the world of testosterone boosting, there’s sadly not a lot of stacks as well-built as Syntheroid. That said, if you’ve grown tired of purchasing products that just don’t seem to work, it won’t hurt to give this stack a try. It’s a powerful natural testosterone booster that’s well-dosed, uses premium ingredients, and improves your quality of life.