Quick Take: I’m sure it’s not just me who thinks of erotic things when I see/hear XXX. I mean, doesn’t that just remind you of sex and pornography? On the contrary, Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Booster isn’t just your regular sex pill despite sounding sexually suggestive. It also boosts testosterone, protects the prostate, and adds a bit of support for bodybuilding. Read the review for more details.
- A product of MD Science Lab, Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Booster might be the brand’s best supplement for T (other products include MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone and Swiss Navy Testosterone).
- Triple X stands for “a unique three pronged testosterone boosting formula with a fourth prong that has prostate protective factors”.
- The 3 “prongs” individually support growth hormone release, testosterone boosts, and libido spikes.
- The growth hormone blend is composed of amino acids sharing just 525 mg. The dosages of the other blends are solid.
- The only ingredient here that isn’t provided a potent form is Zinc.
- If you want to buy this product, it’s not on GNC and currently unavailable on Amazon and LuckyVitamin. It is, however, on the Swiss Navy website and on a1supplements at varying prices.
Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Booster Ingredients
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||30 mg|
|Proprietary Blend||2015 mg|
|Hormone Releasing X Complex
L-Glutamine as (free form amino acid; L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCL); L-Lysine as HCL; LTyrosine as (free form amino acid), GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid); L-Ornithine as HCL
|Testosterone Boosting X Complex
Testofen® (Fenugreek Extract standardized for Fenuside™)
|Natural Factors X Complex
Tribulus Terrestris (Standarized for 40% furostanol saponins and 20% Protodioscin); Eurycoma Longifolia (20:1 extract); Avena Sativa (10:1 Extract)
|Prostate Safety X Complex
Saw Palmetto (50% sterols and free fatty acids); Beta Sitosterol; Bioperine®
Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Booster’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Zinc – This mineral is an antioxidant that also serves a direct purpose in synthesizing testosterone as it’s in-charge of converting cholesterol into test. Although oxide is a weak form, 30 mg is pretty darn heavy.
Hormone Releasing X Complex
- L-Glutamine – This is the most abundant amino acid found in our bodies and it helps maintain levels of glutamate and GABA (another ingredient found here). Furthermore, it might also increase levels of growth hormone, allowing it to bolster muscle recovery.
- L-Arginine – This one’s typically found in pre-workout products. It boosts nitric oxide levels which then leads to better blood flow.
- L-Lysine – Athletes sometimes supplement on this essential amino acid to help improve the recovery of muscles
- L-Tyrosine – As a precursor to epinephrine and norepinephrine, this non-essential amino acid may improve energy levels under conditions of stress and fatigue
- GABA – As research suggests, this compound may increase levels of growth hormone by up to 400% during rest and after exercise.
- L-Ornithine – May stimulate the pituitary gland to release growth hormones.
More on Arginine, Lysine, and Ornithine
An article on PubMed studied the effects of amino acids Arginine, Lysine, and Ornithine as growth hormone-releasing agents by athletes. According to the study, these amino acids are typically used by athletes as PWO supplements to accentuate the GH release caused by exercise, thereby promoting greater gains in muscle mass and strength. However, the study also says that at dosages high enough to stimulate the release of GH, side effects such as stomach discomfort and diarrhea are likely to happen so be weary.
Furthermore, the effects of these amino acids on GH aren’t the same for everyone. Variables such as training status, sex, age, and diet are factors that help determine how effective these supplements can be.
Testosterone Boosting X Complex
- Testofen® – At 600 mg, this premium brand of Fenugreek is certainly given high priority. This herb has typically been used as a natural booster of libido and physical performance but it’s also capable of boosting “free” testosterone via DHT and estrogen inhibition. Moreover, it has also shown promise in boosting growth hormone despite currently having limited research.
Natural Factors X Complex
- Tribulus Terrestris – Popular in testosterone boosting products for its reportedly potent effects on libido and T. However, this is only half true as it’s really not that much of a testosterone booster.
- Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali) – A legendary libido booster but also has testosterone and cortisol balancing benefits on moderately stressed individuals.
- Avena Sativa – Mostly found in nootropics, this plant also has high amounts of Arginine which makes it great for circulation.
Prostate Safety X Compex
- Saw Palmetto – Inhibits the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme which then lowers levels of DHT.
- Beta Sitosterol – This compound is actually what gives the above ingredient, Saw Palmetto, its ability to lower levels of DHT
- Bioperine – Not a “prostate safety” supplement but it does improve the overall bioavailability of the entire formula by enhancing nutrient absorption.
Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Directions
As instructed by Swiss Navy, we are to take just 1 capsule three times per day. To maximize the benefits, use everyday.
The structure of the Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone booster is basically Zinc and Testofen + 3 prop blends that all serve a specific purpose. Zinc and Testofen® are both good natural testosterone boosters but to be honest, Zinc’s oxide form isn’t well absorbed by our bodies. Regardless, given their heavy dosages, I say both are pretty solid. Let’s move on the prop blends.
Starting with the Hormone Releasing X Complex, it’s designed to be the formula’s growth hormone blend. With the amino acids stacked here, it should be capable of doing so. I say “should” because taking into account that most other bodybuilding supplements supply these ingredients in much higher dosages, this meager 525 mg might not be able to do much.
As the Testosterone Boosting X Complex is basically just Testofen® and I’ve already covered this, let’s go ahead to the Natural Factors X Complex. With Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, and Avena Sativa, I say the goal here is to help with sex drive and erections. With these herbs given in top-shelf qualities, the 500 mg spread should be adequate. Plus, Tongkat Ali and Avena Sativa respectively have benefits on testosterone and nitric oxide so they go well with the previous blends.
Lastly, there’s the Prostate Safety X Complex. Older men tend to have excess levels of DHT which then leads to prostate issues. Along with Testofen® (Fenugreek), the ingredients here (excluding BioPerine which enhances absorption) help reduce numbers of this androgen and thus, adding a layer of prostate protection. Again, dosage and quality are both on point.
Does it Work?
Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Booster works and I say that with confidence. In fact, compared to the other testosterone products under the same brand (MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone & Swiss Navy Testosterone), this product looks heaps better at boosting test but I personally wouldn’t rank it among the best of the best.
Regardless, it’s a pretty darn good stack for male health. Not only does it boost testosterone, it also helps with libido and prostate health as well as provide a bit of support for muscle mass and strength. To me, these benefits are well fit for older men above their 30’s.
- Design – I like that Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Booster categorized its ingredients into specific blends. It would’ve been better if the blends weren’t proprietary though.
- Quality and Quantity – Excluding Zinc oxide, all the ingredients here are given in their preferred form and excluding the Hormone Releasing X Complex, they all seem to have adequate dosages too.
- Safe – High oral dosages of amino acids may lead to gastric side effects but because the amino acids here share a low total dosage, this shouldn’t be a problem.
- Manly – Especially for the older men. It helps with muscle tone, prostate health, libido, and T. Wonderful.
- Proprietary – Like I said, they did a good job categorizing the ingredients but not showing their individual dosages is a douchebag move.
- Limited reviews – There aren’t a lot of customer reviews on Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone but to be fair, the ones I saw are generally positive.
- Zinc and Hormone Releasing X Complex – Both aren’t actually bad but the former needs a quality upgrade while the latter needs more milligrams.
The Bottom Line
Swiss Navy (or MD Science Lab) did good on this one. With generally potent ingredients and generally solid dosages, I feel it’s capable of improving multiple aspects of male health (libido, prostate health, physique, and testosterone). Also, to me, it’s by far better than the other testosterone supplements under the same brand. Despite not being on my own list of favorites, I’m giving Swiss Navy Triple X Testosterone Booster two thumbs up.