Quick Take: The prices of products are powerful things, man. A lot of people think that more expensive products are more powerful than their cheaper counterparts. This, however, is most of the time just a marketing ploy designed to trick potential customers. With Performix Iridium Super Male Ti, the supplement does indeed have top-notch ingredients to boast. The question now becomes, “is it worth the heavy price tag?” Let’s get to the review and find out.
- A product of Performix, Super Male Ti is a part of this brand’s iridium™ series of supplements
- Not to be confused with Super Male T even though both products are designed by Performix. Both are pretty expensive too.
- Performix prides itself in its cutting edge Terra Intelligent Dosing technology and, naturally, Iridium Super Male Ti is equipped with this, too.
- The meat of the formula is its stacked prop blend of 12 ingredients sharing a total of 1,181 mg
- Outside the prop blend are high quality and heavily dosed vitamins and minerals that give Performix Super Male Ti good ground for testosterone boosting.
- Available to buy in several online and retail stores including GNC, Amazon, and Bodybuilding (dot) com.
Super Male Ti Ingredients
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||1,500 IU|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||7.50 mg|
|Zinc (as ZX3™ – Zinc Monomethionine, Zinc Arginate, Zinc Citrate)||30 mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||70 mcg|
|Performix™ Iridium Super Male Ti Performance Complex||1,181 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) [std. 5% Withanolides], LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia extract (root) [std. 40% Glyco Saponins and 22% Eurypeptides], Furosap® Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) extract (seed) [std. 45% Furostanolic Saponins and 20% Protodioscins], Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) extract (stem/leaf) [std. 10% Icariin], 3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM), L-Dopa (from Mucuna pruriens extract (seed)), Maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract (root) 4:1, Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Powder, Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) Powder, Anacyclus pyrethrum extract (root) [std. 10% flavones], Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root)), Bioperine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit) [std. 95% Piperine]|
Super Male Ti’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D3 – Decently dosed and given the best quality, this sunshine vitamin is backed by research to be correlated to higher levels of testosterone.
Vitamin B6 – Animal studies have found that lower levels of Vitamin B6 resulted in depleted levels of testosterone so, it’s always a good idea to supplement on this vitamin. P-5-P would have been a better form but at least the dosage is solid.
Zinc – Heavily dosed and supplied as a premium, branded mineral. Zinc is directly involved in the synthesis of testosterone and the management of test after intense exercise.
Selenium – Probably not a testosterone booster but still a manly mineral that has links with sperm and prostate health.
Performix™ Iridium Super Male Ti Performance Complex
- Ashwagandha – In branded KSM-66®, Ashwagandha helps regulate cortisol and bolster muscle mass & strength, making it a pretty good supplement that fuels both testosterone and bodybuilding. It also enhances and protects sperm.
- Tongkat Ali – Given as another premium brand in LJ100®, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) has displayed the ability to decrease cortisol by 16% while also increasing testosterone by 37%.
- Fenugreek – More branded herbs on the Super Male Ti formula as Fenugreek takes on the form of Furosap®. This herb elevates “free” testosterone by suppressing aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase bioactivity while also bolstering sexual and physical prowess.
Horny Goat Weed – Standardized to contain 10% Icariin, Horny Goat Weed doesn’t necessarily boost testosterone. Instead, it mimics the effects of boosted test with high libido being the most prominent.
- Diindolylmethane – Derived from cruciferous vegetables, Diindolymethane (DIM) is a compound that has shown to have aromatase inhibiting properties which theoretically leads to lower estrogen.
- Mucuna pruriens – Or more importantly, it’s active compound L-Dopa which has shown to positively influence testosterone, LH, and FSH while also regulating levels of the female hormone prolactin.
- Maca – Supplied at a potent 4:1 extract, Maca doesn’t seem to boost testosterone but it’s pretty good for sex and sperm.
- Cordyceps – Growing from the back of insects such as caterpillars, this fungi has weak research to back it up as a health supplement for men but it does show potential as a testosterone regulator rather than a bonafide testosterone booster.
- Reishi Mushroom – Has shown potential as an aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor which equals to lower DHT and estrogen while also boosting “free” testosterone.
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum – Basing on rat research, this herb has shown to significantly increase androgens testosterone, LH, and FSH.
- Resveratrol – An anti-estrogen compound that also promotes the increase of Nitric Oxide making it a popular supplement in bodybuilding
- Bioperine® – Not a testosterone booster nor does it have any specific benefits to men’s health. However, it does increase the absorption of all the ingredients in the Performix Iridium Super Male Ti formula, effectively taking the product to another level.
Super Male Ti Directions
Each serving consists of 3 capsules. As Performix suggests, a single serving of Super Male Ti is to be taken in the evening with 8 ounces of water. For optimal results, Performix Iridium Super Male Ti has a couple of don’ts.
- DO NOT take with dairy or calcium containing foods or supplements
- DO NOT exceed 1 serving per day
Performix has a reputation for manufacturing products with high quality ingredients that’re encapsulated in their innovative Terra Intelligent Dosing technology which supposedly enhances absorption so you get more out of a single capsule. Performix Iridium Super Male Ti is no different.
The quality and technology that Performix put in Iridium Super Male Ti comes with a stiff price tag though. Without promos and sales, both Bodybuilding (dot) com and GNC sell this product at an eye-popping $169.99.
Is Performix Iridium Super Male Ti actually that good to be sold at such a high price?
Let’s see. Starting with its vitamins and minerals, Performix Iridium Super Male Ti looks to be on the right track. Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, and Zinc are all solid choices for boosting testosterone while Selenium has good potential for male health in general. Their dosages and forms are on point, too.
The Performix™ Iridium Super Male Ti Performance Complex, on the other hand, also has a solid set of ingredients. However, this “performance complex” is proprietary which means that their dosages are hidden. I’m telling you right now: when you encounter a supplement that doesn’t show the dosages of all its ingredients, it’s not a good look.
With the help of simple mathematics, I’m speculating that each of the 12 ingredients that share the 1,181 mg total dosage all receive an average of just 98.4 mg. That’s a low dose. Fortunately, almost all the ingredients found in Performix Iridium Super Male Ti are given in top quality. Plus, there’s BioPerine and Performix’s Terra Intelligent Dosing technology. Theoretically, these two should somewhat make up for the low dose by upping nutrient absorption.
However, I think it’s important to note that I haven’t seen a single research done on Performix’s trademarked technology so I’m not fully convinced. If it does indeed work though, the prop blend should be able to provide testosterone boosts, cortisol control, estrogen and DHT regulation, as well as individual herbs that enhance sex drive.
Does it Work?
Sure it does but probably not as much as you expected for a testosterone booster of this price. The vitamins and minerals alone set a solid ground for bolstering manliness and testosterone but the prop blend looks to be dosed too low to create a huge impact despite the top quality ingredients.
- Vitamins and minerals – Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 are all solid natural testosterone boosters and unlike the rest of the formula, the V&M dosages are all on point.
- Potency – Damn near every single ingredient in Super Male Ti is supplied in top-notch form which already guarantees a higher potency. Adding BioPerine (and maybe their Terra bead technology) to the equation and the entire formula’s potency goes up another level.
- Well-rounded – From bodybuilding and muscle growth, to sex drive, to sperm quality, to test boosts, Super Male Ti has the elements to impact a wide array of male health factors.
- Safe – With premium quality ingredients, I don’t expect Super Male Ti to cause any major side effects. The customer reviews I’ve read seem to back me up on this, too.
- Proprietary – Like I said, anytime you don’t see the all the dosages, it’s not a good sign. It also makes it almost impossible to formulate a precise analysis of the product.
- Low dosage – Speaking of prop blends, 1,181 mg is likely too low for 12 ingredients.
To me, the most obvious ‘con’ about Super Male Ti is its price
I mean, it’s just a cent away from $170! Are you kidding me?! Testosterone boosters are generally expensive but come on, Performix. You know this is too (damn!) much. With that much money, I could already get maybe 2-4 bottles of most other T boosters AND still save myself a few couple bucks. Mind you, there’re a lot of better test boosters out there that give you way more bang for you buck.
The Bottom Line
Disregarding the price tag that comes with this supplement, Performix Iridium Super Male Ti is a well-rounded formula that targets multiple aspects of male vitality. Even so, I still wouldn’t call it the best T booster in the market because of the overall low dose of its prop blend. Yes, the Terra Intelligent Dosing technology, BioPerine, and general quality of its ingredients kind of make up for this dose but I honestly don’t think it does to a full extent.
With that in mind, you may now factor in the $169.99 paycheck that comes with Performix Iridium Super Male Ti. To me, this product has value but it’s definitely not as much as its price tag suggests.