Quick Take: Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone is primarily an Ashwagandha powered supplement that boosts both libido and testosterone. Apart from Ashwagandha though, this supplement is designed so its main herb gets plenty of help. Obviously, that’s a good thing. That being said, there’s plenty more to learn – both good and bad – about this hybrid stack. Read all about them in the review below.
- A product of Irwin Naturals – a company known for quality supplements
- As per Irwin Naturals’ description, Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone is “a powerful 2-in-1 formula designed to support sexual vitality and provide a peak-performance testosterone boost for men of all ages”
- 675 mg of KSM-66® is this formula’s top contributor for both its testosterone boosting and libido enhancing prowess
- Enhanced bioavailability from its top-shelf ingredient qualities, BioPerine, and liquid soft-gels
- Might provide mild support for prostate health and fat burning
- Prices and shipping fees may change but it’s available to buy on eVitamins, iHerb, Walgreens, Lucky Vitamin, and the official Irwin Naturals website.
NOTE: GNC and Amazon have several Irwin Naturals products including multi vitamins, supplements for women, and other testosterone boosters. However, it doesn’t look like they have Steel Libido® Peak Testosterone.
Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone Ingredients
|Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil||2100 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha extract (5% withanolides)(root)||675 mg|
|Tribulus extract (fruit)||300 mg|
|Maca powder (root)||240 mg|
|Fenugreek extract (4:1)(seed)||200 mg|
|Beta Sitosterols 40%||150 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) extract (10% icariins)(leaf,stem)||150 mg|
|Muira Puama extract (4:1)(bark)||100 mg|
|Asian Ginseng extract (4% ginsenosides)(root)||80 mg|
|Cayenne powder (30,000HU)(fruit)||60 mg|
|BioPerine Complex||6 mg|
|BioPerine® Black Pepper extract (95% piperine)(fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols)(rhizome)|
Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone – Ingredients Review
MCT oil – Compared to LCTs (long chain triglycerides), MCT’s calories are more efficiently converted into energy rather than being stored as fat. Plus, they’re good for weight loss and cognition.
KSM-66® (Ashwagandha) – Used in ancient Ayurveda, Ashwagandha can increase your fertility (libido and several sperm parameters). More than that though, KSM-66® is scientifically proven to boost testosterone. Furthermore, its adaptogenic properties also enable it to regulate cortisol which is great for bodybuilding.
Tribulus – As a testosterone booster, older men seem to be the only demographic that can receive its benefits. However, it’s great for men of all ages when it comes to boosting libido.
Tribulus has also been marketed as a performance enhancer but research says otherwise.
According to a study that investigated the effects of Tribulus supplements on the muscle strength and body composition of athletes, the herb “did not produce the large gains in strength or lean muscle mass that many manufacturers claim can be experienced within 5-28 days”.
Maca – Like Tribulus, Maca has been dubbed as both a testosterone and libido booster. Unfortunately, research says that the increase in sex drive associated with Maca isn’t linked to T boosts.
Fenugreek – Multi-talented herb that boosts libido and muscle strength. Moreover, it also functions as a total and “free” testosterone booster that helps regulate estrogen and DHT.
Beta Sitosterols – These compounds are what give natural T boosters/prostate supplements such as Stinging Nettle and Saw Palmetto their ability to inhibit 5-alpha-reductase. This, then, stops the conversion of testosterone into another androgen known as DHT.
What is DHT?
As I said, DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is an androgen like testosterone. That being said, it’s also one of our body’s hormones that help develop male maturity. In fact, it’s even more potent than testosterone except when it comes to skeletal muscle.
However, as we grow older, a lot us will grow excessively sensitive to DHT which could then lead to prostate issues and balding. For this reason, beta sitosterols and other 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors have been used in medicine and testosterone boosters to help save our hair and prostate.
Horny Goat Weed – As you could probably tell from its name, this herb is here to get you horny. It’s not a testosterone booster though.
Muira Puama – There’s an unbelievably lack of scientific research on Muira Puama but from what I gather, it’s also used to treat prostate enlargement but probably not in the same way as anti-DHT supplements. Nonetheless, there are also reports of increased libido from taking this herb.
Asian Ginseng – The entire ginseng family is known for its ability to reduce stress. Asian or Panax Ginseng, to be more specific, also seems capable of boosting libido. There’s also an old study showing that it boosts testosterone but because it’s outdated, I personally don’t trust it too much.
Cayenne – You may have used this to spice up your meals but Cayenne can also burn fat thanks to its thermogenesis-increasing properties.
- BioPerine® – No testosterone or libido boosts whatsoever but this premium black pepper extract ups the bioavailabity of the entire Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone formula. Plus, it has the same effects on thermogenesis as Cayenne so it may be able to contribute to your weight loss goals.
- Ginger – This rhizome has the potential to improve testosterone and sperm but to be honest, the research that currently surrounds it has significant limitations. Nonetheless, they’re great for your joints and metabolism.
Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone Directions
Each serving of Steel Libido Peak Testosterone consists of 4 liquid soft-gels. Per Irwin Naturals, take these soft gels in divided doses. However, if you plan on having sex that day, take all 4 softgels an hour prior to coitus for a more immediate response.
Irwin Naturals has come up with multiple testosterone boosters including Testosterone Up and Testosterone Up RED. However, among their several products, this one is supposed to be the best one at boosting libido.
From the looks of its list of ingredients, this statement seems to be true.
STEEL-LIBIDO PEAK TESTOSTERONE IS ONE HELL OF A LIBIDO BOOSTER
First of all, a good majority of the ingredients are given in top-shelf qualities. With the help of BioPerine and the liquid soft gels, this enhances Steel Libido Peak Testosterone’s overall bioavailability. Basically, the entire formula is easier to absorb because of it; with better absorption, you get better and faster results, too.
Next, the dosages are pretty much solid. Well, at least for the most part.
KSM-66®, this product’s main ingredient, particularly has a heavy 675 mg dose. The others aren’t dosed as heavily but I do believe they at least have enough to contribute.
On that note, Steel Libido Peak Testosterone has a good set of libido boosters. From Ashwagandha down to Asian Ginseng, the formula essentially has sex down pat. This product isn’t all about hardcore sex though. It’s also about giving you Peak Testosterone support.
Thankfully, some (not all) of these libido boosting herbs are also natural T boosters. Specifically, Ashwagandha, Fenugreek, and Beta Sitosterols are all scientifically proven testosterone supplements. If you’re older (i.e,. 30 years old and up), Tribulus could work for you as well.
Lastly, there’s MCT and the 3 spices. With the help of the right diet and regular exercise, these ingredients can help you lose weight through higher energy and fat burning. Although they don’t boost T or libido, I think they’re just as important. After all, what good is all that sex drive and masculine vitality if your fat ass can’t get chicks, right?
Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone Benefits: Does it Work?
For the purpose of increasing sex drive and testosterone, YES, Steel-libido Peak Testosterone works. From my analysis, I believe this stack has the following benefits:
- Potently increases libido
- Supports testosterone
- Lowers DHT and promote prostate health
- Improves energy
- Minimal but stable fat burning
Overall, I think this stack can work for younger men but with Tribulus working exclusively as a T booster for the aging population and the risk of prostate disease and over sensitivity to DHT more rampant in the later years, my opinion is that Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone works best on older men who want to liven up their bedroom shenanigans.
Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone Review Summary
- Non-proprietary – Apart from BioPerine® and Ginger, Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone doesn’t hide the specific dosages of its ingredients.
- Impressive bioavailability – Credit the ingredients’ top-tier qualities, BioPerine, and the liquid soft-gels.
- Natural libido boosting – No fancy, synthetic drugs needed. Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone ramps up the sex drive with its herbal genius.
- Solid T support – KSM-66®, Fenugreek, and Beta Sitosterols are research-backed testosterone boosters.
- Safe – The ingredients used here don’t carry risks of any scary side effects. Plus, the customer reviews I’ve read aren’t reporting anything major, too.
- Tribulus Terrestris – It’s great for sex drive but it’s an effective testosterone booster for young males.
- Non-testosterone boosting herbs – I get that Steel Libido Peak Testosterone is mainly for sex but there are plenty more herbs that can simultaneously boost T and libido (e.g., Tongkat Ali, Mucuna Pruriens, Nettle)
- 18-day supply – Each bottle only contains 75 liquid soft-gels. Compared to most other testosterone boosters that provide a full month’s coverage, this one will only get you 18 days.
The Bottom Line
Personally, I think Irwin Naturals did good on this one. Steel-Libido Peak Testosterone may not be among the best testosterone supplements this 2018 but, in my book, its design is better than most. It naturally amplifies sex drive like few others, supports testosterone, and gets you feeling more confident with better energy. Plus, it might help with prostate health and body fat albeit minimally.