Quick Take: Signature Testosterone Booster is manufactured by one of today’s most popular fitness websites and as you might’ve already guessed, it’s appropriately designed to help us men get the physique of our dreams. It does so through herbs and nutrients that are scientifically backed for anabolism. However, the formula does have a few negatives. Find out more in the review below.
- Part of Bodybuilding’s very own Signature line of supplements
- Advertised as a “Natural Testosterone Support” that “promotes muscle building, recovery, and men’s overall health”
- Has 3 T boosting minerals in Calcium, Zinc, and Magnesium. However, Calcium is the only one that looks capable of working.
- Heavy 600 mg dosages on both Fenugreek and Ashwagandha. Both herbs have great qualities, too.
- Supports muscle growth by boosting testosterone and physical performance while also managing other hormones
- I tried looking for it on other shops (including Amazon and GNC) but it looks like it’s exclusively sold at Bodybuilding (dot) com
Signature Testosterone Booster Ingredients
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate)||50 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||5 mg|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract®)||600 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins)||600 mg|
Signature Testosterone Booster – Ingredients Review
Calcium – According to the results of one research, Calcium can further increase the testosterone boosts that come with exercise. Obviously, this makes it good for bodybuilding especially at the hefty 525 mg dose here on Signature Testosterone Booster.
Magnesium – This mineral is involved in over 300 bodily processes and you’d be glad to hear that one of these is muscle growth. Furthermore, as a testosterone booster, Magnesium can weaken the bond between SHBG and T which then results in more “free” test. Unfortunately though, 50 mg is a low dose and I’d much rather have the Citrate form rather than Glycinate provided here.
Zinc – Highly concentrated in both the testes and the prostates, Zinc is perhaps the best mineral for male health. As a natural testosterone booster, it promotes testosterone synthesis. Moreover, as a bodybuilding supplement, it prevents testosterone from dropping after exercise which then also promotes muscle growth. Sadly, both dosage and form are weak here.
Ashwagandha – I call this herb the all-in-one man enhancer because it just does so much for male health. A few of these effects include boosting testosterone and physical performance while also regulating cortisol. These effects make it suitable as a fitness supplement. Plus, it’s great for sperm and libido, too.
Fenugreek – Standardized for 50% of its active saponins, the Fenugreek here on Signature Testosterone Booster is crazy potent. Dosage is solid, too. For testosterone, Fenugreek boosts bioavailable testosterone while also lowering estrogen and DHT. Moreover, it’s also an effective supplement for strength and sex.
Signature Testosterone Booster Directions
Each serving of Signature Testosterone Booster consists of 3 tablets. As per Bodybuilding, simply take these 3 tablets daily.
Bodybuilding.com has been a hub for all things fitness. So, it wouldn’t be farfetched to presume – even without looking at the formula – that their very own Signature Testosterone Booster is geared towards helping men build bigger and stronger muscles.
After taking an actual look at the formula though, I can personally say that, yes, Signature Testosterone Booster is indeed designed to assist us men in our quest for better bodies. However, like most other supplements, it does have its fair share of faults and benefits.
Starting with the nutrients, Signature Testosterone Booster has Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc. Among these three minerals though, only Calcium gets a solid dose. This is really unfortunate because both Magnesium and Zinc would’ve greatly contributed to this stack’s anabolic prowess.
Moreover, this large dose of Calcium can be a double-edged sword of sorts. In particular, it can amplify the effect of exercise on testosterone (which is good) but it also disrupts the absorption of Zinc. This competition between them makes Zinc’s poor dosage even more severe than it’s supposed to be.
Thankfully though, Signature Testosterone Booster isn’t all about minerals
In fact, I think Signature Testosterone Booster gets a good lump of its money from its herbs: Ashwagandha and Fenugreek.
Both of these herbs are effective men’s health supplements especially when you take into account their HEAVY dosages and top-shelf qualities. Together, these manly botanicals can bolster your sex drive, testosterone, and physical qualities.
Furthermore, these herbs can also help regulate cortisol, estrogen, and DHT. This hormonal management not only promotes anabolism but, indirectly, higher testosterone as well.
Signature Testosterone Booster Benefits: Does it Work?
With heavy dosages on Calcium, Ashwagandha, and Fenugreek, and potent extracts of the two latter herbs, I do believe Signature Testosterone Booster works. Is it one of the best testosterone boosters in the market? Uhh, not quite. Well, at least I don’t think it is.
For what it’s worth though, Signature Testosterone Booster has the ability to boost testosterone, manage other hormones, as well as enhance your muscle’s performance. Overall, I think it’s a decent stack for older men who still live an active lifestyle.
Signature Testosterone Booster Review Summary
- Well-chosen botanicals – When it comes to simultaneously boosting T and anabolism, Fenugreek and Ashwagandha are among the best herbs for the job.
- Top-shelf qualities – Speaking of Fenugreek and Ashwagandha, they’re both given in superior forms.
- Anabolic – Ultimately, all the benefits of Signature Testosterone Booster lead to bolstered muscle growth
- Reputation – There are a few customer reviews saying it doesn’t work but a good majority of the ones I’ve read are reporting positive results.
- Bad combination – Calcium and Zinc are great individually but as a pair, they just make things harder for each other.
- Wasted potential – I’m talking about Zinc and Magnesium here. With better dosage and forms, these two could’ve taken Signature Testosterone Booster to a whole new level.
- Exclusive – You can only buy this on Bodybuilding (dot) com
The Bottom Line
Like everything else on the Bodybuilding website, Signature Testosterone Booster is all about fitness. To me, it’s far from being a powerful testosterone booster but through its ability to manage hormones and improve your performance in the gym, I think it does enough to help you grow those muscles.