Quick Take: A lot of manufacturers nowadays add “innovative” and “unique” ingredients that’re nothing more than exotic herbs with shady science. Not Sheer Strength though. This company only used some of the most well-researched ingredients to add to Sheer Test. The result? An all natural testosterone boosting stack that’s a cut above most. While it may not be the best, there’s really very few that stand toe-to-toe with what Sheer Testosterone can do. Allow me to show you the why in this review.
- Sheer Testosterone is a product of Sheer Strength Labs – a brand of fitness supplements that, as they say, “is one of the fastest-growing sports nutrition companies in the United States.”
- Dubbed on its label as a “natural testosterone support” but in reality, it does more than just support testosterone.
- Includes some of the most powerful natural test boosters known to man including Zinc, Vitamin D3, and DAA.
- Aside from Tongkat Ali, each and every ingredient on the Sheer Test formula is given in forms of premium potency.
- By adding Fadogia Agrestis and Ginkgo Biloba, Sheer Test also adds a PCT/PWO/nootropic twist to its formula.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the Sheer Strength website and Amazon. It doesn’t seem to be sold on any GNC branch.
Sheer Testosterone Ingredients
|Vitamin D3||400 IU|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic Pentahydrate)||400 mg|
|Zinc Gluconate||15 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid||650 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins) (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)||500 mg|
|Fadogia Agrestis Extract 10:1 (Dunnia Sinensis Tutcher) (Stem)||500 mg|
|Long Jack Root (Eurycoma Longifolia) (Root)||200 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% Flavanoids) (Ginkgo Biloba) (Leaf)||120 mg|
Sheer Testosterone’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D3 – Simply said, higher levels of Vitamin D equals higher levels of testosterone. Vitamin D3 is the preferred and best absorbed form of this vitamin but, uhh, 400 IU is a little too low.
Magnesium – Inhibits SHBG activity which then leads to higher levels of “free” testosterone. It lowers levels of oxidative stress that could either wise hamper muscle growth (and test levels) which make it pretty good for bodybuilding, too. Solid dose and form.
Zinc – Right up there with the best natural testosterone boosters. Zinc is directly involved in test production, release, and maintenance. Zinc Gluconate is one of the best absorbed forms of Zinc, making 15 mg a decent dose.
D-Aspartic Acid – A powerful and efficient amino acid that warrants inclusion in any discussion regarding the best natural testosterone boosters. However, while 650 mg seems like an okay dose, the research that shows its ability to boost testosterone by 42% in just 12 days uses a much (MUCH!) higher dosage of 3.12 g.
Fenugreek – Standardized for 50% saponins and dosed at a heavy 500 mg, Sheer Test isn’t playing around with its Fenugreek. And I love it! Fenugreek has the ability stop testosterone from converting to estrogen and DHT, resulting in more “free” test while also protecting the prostate and lowering estrogen. What’s more, Fenugreek is also a decent performance and libido enhancer.
Fadogia Agrestis – Popular among anabolic steroid junkies to prevent and reverse one particularly emasculating side effect: shrinking testicles. This gives Sheer Test a PCT twist but human research on its ability to boost testosterone is still in the works.
Long Jack – More commonly known as Tongkat Ali or “Stick of Man”, this herb is legendary when it comes to male health. Aside from its popular use as a libido booster, Tongkat Ali also boasts the ability to boost total and “free” testosterone as well as regulate cortisol.
Ginkgo Biloba – Improves circulation which makes it a hot topic in nootropic supplements. The better blood flow also doubles as a PWO benefit though so you get better pumps on your muscles during your workout.
Sheer Testosterone Directions
Each serving of Sheer Testosterone consists of 3 capsules and as Sheer Strength suggests, we’re only to take these 3 capsules (1 serving) during the day. Pretty simple, eh?
Sheer Testosterone is exactly what it sounds. SHEER TESTOSTERONE brought to you by some of the best natural testosterone boosters in the planet and frankly, I’m impressed. In my time writing reviews for several other test boosting products, I’ve seen too many that employ ineffective and under researched exotics that basically do nothing so, it’s not everyday that I come across a stack as good as this.
It’s not perfect though. There are a few ingredients that would’ve been utilized better had they been given more milligrams. In particular, I’m talking about Vitamin D3 and DAA. Both these nutrients are among the best natural testosterone boosters but with low dosages, they aren’t being used to their full potential. Although, I do still believe they can boost testosterone even at just 400 IU and 650 mg respectively.
There’s another tweak that I think would’ve made Sheer Test better and that’s the exclusion of Fadogia Agrestis. It’s not as strongly backed by research as the other ingredients in the formula and personally, I think Sheer Test would’ve been better off with another proven test booster like Mucuna Pruriens or Boron. For bodybuilders looking to get off their steroid cycle though, this warrants inclusion.
Aside from those, everything about Sheer Test screams testosterone. Literally all of their ingredients are beneficial to testosterone with some that add more manly points to libido and muscle development. With a majority of these ingredients given potent forms and massive dosages, I have nothing more to say except this:
Does it Work?
You know damn well it does. Honestly, the only things keeping me from putting it alongside my list of the most elite testosterone boosters are the puny dosages of DAA and Vitamin D3.
- Ingredient choices – Not a single one out of place.
- Quality – Aside from Long Jack, everything else on here has outstanding potency.
- Dosage – Decent to massive dosages on a majority of its ingredients.
- All natural – From the lone vitamin, to the minerals, to the herbs. No ingredients are synthetic and all are gifts from nature, which also makes Sheer Testosterone likely free of any dangerous side effects.
- DAA and Vitamin D3 – Two of the best natural testosterone boosters that aren’t given their dues.
- Fadogia Agrestis – For men not using steroids, this doesn’t seem to make much sense.
- “Other ingredients” – There’s Magnesium Stearate which compromises nutrient absorption and Brown Rice Flour which is basically just a filler whose capsule space could’ve been used for more test boosters.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a testosterone booster that doesn’t bullsh*t its way around elevating your precious test, you’ve found it. Sheer Testosterone has itself one hell of a stack filled with potent ingredients that’re proven by science to be great for testosterone. It may have a couple of dosage derps which made it fall short of lining up with the elites but all in all, Sheer Testosterone is a great stack for test that unfortunately, is a rarity in the world of T boosting.