Quick Take: Like an old truck with terrible gas mileage, an ageing man can also struggle doing a few things that they once considered second nature – like sex, for example. Introducing Sano Nutrition Diesel Max – a testosterone supplement that uses top of the line ingredients to enhance sex drive and, well… boost testosterone! Let’s get this review started, shall we?
- Sano Nutrition is the company the manufactures Diesel Max
- Advertised to be a premium testosterone booster that uses 100% natural herbal ingredients
- Help recalibrate your hormonal levels back to their preferred manly ratios (i.e., higher T with lower estrogen, DHT, and prolactin)
- Improving sexual vitality might be its most potent benefit
- Lacks a strong ability to promote muscle growth, strength, and endurance
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the Sano Nutrition website and Amazon. I couldn’t find it on GNC.
Sano Nutrition Diesel Max Ingredients
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||40 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (45% Saponins)(Fruit)||400 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (10% Icariins)||300 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (60% Saponins)||250 mg|
|Maca Root Powder||200 mg|
|Panax Ginseng Root Extract||200 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||100 mg|
|Tongkat Ali Extract 100:1||50 mg|
|Yohimbe Bark Extract||1.5 mg|
Sano Nutrition Diesel Max – Ingredients Review
Zinc – This mineral is found in high concentrations in our testicles and as a testosterone booster, research suggests that zinc supplementation prevented the depletion of testosterone that typically happens after exercise.
Tribulus Terrestris – As one of the more popular herbs used in natural testosterone boosters, you’d think Tribulus Terrestris does a bang up job of increasing T. However, research shows that on young men, the herb doesn’t posses direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. It’s no good for bodybuilding and/or muscle strength either.
If Tribulus Terrestris doesn’t work, how does it get such positive reviews?
Well, because it probably works conditionally. To be specific, it looks like it only works on older men and NOT the younger ones. As shown in a recent research published last 2016, Tribulus Terrestris significantly improved the testosterone levels of men who were already suffering from low T (i.e., men over the 30 years old).
Regardless of age, however, Tribulus Terrestris seems to be a solid libido booster.
Horny Goat Weed – More of a testosterone mimic rather than an actual testosterone booster. As the name suggests, this herb’s most prominent benefit is felt with better sex.
Fenugreek – Like the two previous herbs, Fenugreek has an impact on libido but research suggests that it also bolsters muscle recovery. Moreover, it also inhibits the aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase enzymes which results in lower estrogen and DHT as well as higher testosterone.
Maca – Research shows that regardless of high or low dosages, Maca boosts libido without having any effect on testosterone and several other hormones.
Panax Ginseng – Also known as Asian Red Ginseng, this particular variant is believed to be the best ginseng for male health. It’s an adaptogenic herb and antioxidant that decreases the stress hormone cortisol.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) – If you think being vegan takes away from your manliness, DIM is here to prove you wrong. This compound found in cruciferous vegetables has shown capable of reducing the female hormone estrogen which theoretically also makes you manlier.
Tongkat Ali – Considered legendary in the realm of natural sex supplements, Tongkat Ali also has its benefits on testosterone. According to research, this herb can boost testosterone while also lowering cortisol in moderately stressed men and women.
Yohimbe – This burns fat through increased thermogenesis and lipolysis. However, animal research has shown abnormal spikes in both blood pressure and heart rate so it may be risky.
Sano Nutrition Diesel Max Directions
Each serving of Diesel Max consists of 2 vegetable capsules and as instructed, simply take 1 or 2 servings per day with food for a total of 2-4 capsules.
Let’s start this analysis with how Sano Nutrition Diesel Max boosts testosterone. After all, that’s why you’re reading this review, right?
All in all, Sano Nutrition Diesel Max has Zinc, Tribulus Terrestris and Fenugreek to naturally boost testosterone. Tongkat Ali would’ve been on this short list too if didn’t have such a sh*tty dosage. Nonetheless, the Zinc, Tribulus, and Fenugreek combo still looks pretty decent especially when you factor in their top-shelf qualities.
Zinc is pretty much going to be useful for any man. However, older men are more inclined to feel the T boosting effects of Trib and Fenugreek. Furthermore, ageing also typically leads to higher estrogen, DHT, and to milder degree, Prolactin in men. In this regard, Sano Nutrition Diesel Max has DIM, Fenugreek, Zinc, and probably Panax Ginseng behind the counterattack.
More than just boosting testosterone, however, I think Sano Nutrition Diesel Max makes it money through boosts in sexual vitality. In particular, I’m seeing A LOT of libido boosters. In fact, a good majority of the Sano Nutrition Diesel Max formula are ingredients that boost your sexual appetite. Again, this is good news for older men who want to bring blistering temperatures back in the bed room.
Sano Nutrition Diesel Max Benefits: Does it Work?
To me, yes, Sano Nutrition Diesel Max works. Like I’ve been saying though, it works best for older males. When a man goes beyond the age of 30, a bunch of emasculating things can happen which include a gradual dip in testosterone and a depleting desire for sex. With these two things, Sano Nutrition Diesel Max can help.
Unfortunately though, I don’t see Sano Nutrition Diesel Max having a significant effect on muscles. I’m not saying it won’t have any but don’t expect anything powerful.
Sano Nutrition Diesel Max Review Summary
- Ingredient Quality – Except for Maca Powder, everything here is given in easy-to-absorb forms
- Intense libido – This is probably what Sano Nutrition Diesel Max does best
- Adequate dosages – With the exception of Tongkat Ali’s puny 50 mg, the rest of the ingredients here look like they at least have enough to work
- Reputation – It currently only has 28 customer reviews on Amazon but they’re all giving this product a 5-star rating. On second thought, this smells a little fishy. Hmmm.
- Lack of muscle support – It still has some but the way I see it, it’s severely lacking
- Tongkat Ali – This could’ve made Sano Nutrition Diesel Max a better stack overall if it were given more milligrams
- Yohimbine – The dosage here isn’t as high as some of the supplements I’ve seen but irregular heart beats and blood pressures are still nothing to joke about. If any of these side effects happen, I suggest you stop taking Sano Nutrition Diesel Max immediately.
The Bottom Line
In my opinion, Sano Nutrition Diesel Max isn’t as powerful as the best testosterone products this 2018 but for what it’s worth, it’s still quite decent. Along with a good potential to promote healthy testosterone, this stack offers even greater support for libido. For older men who want to battle low T and rekindle their dying sexual flame, this product could be for you.