Quick Take: Tired of reading reviews and trying out average supplements that just don’t satisfy your need for testosterone? Don’t worry because you’re not alone. Thankfully, you came across this review of RSP Nutrition Prime-T. With some of the best ingredients for natural test boosting, this supplement could be what rekindles your dying manhood flame.
- A product of RSP Nutrition, Prime-T is this brand’s “testosterone optimization formula”.
- Has potent testosterone boosting minerals in Zinc and Boron Citrate
- Also manly and healthy vitamins in Vitamin D and a few B Vitamins
- As if these weren’t enough, RSP Nutrition Prime-T also has what I think is the best natural testosterone booster in D-Aspartic Acid
- The other ingredients are here to either balance hormones or improve libido
- Available to buy online including the RSP Nutrition website, bodybuilding (dot) com, and Amazon. GNC has several RSP products including quadralean and CLA but no Prime-T.
RSP Nutrition Prime-T Ingredients
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||3,000 IU|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||20 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||800 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (As cyanocobalamin)||12 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||12 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid||3,200 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract||500 mg|
|Maca Extract (root)||300 mg|
|3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM)||250 mg|
|Safed Musli Extract (as chlorophytum borivillanum)(root)||250 mg|
|Boron Citrate (supplying 5% boron)||100 mg|
RSP Nutrition Prime-T’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D – Research shows that healthy levels of Vitamin D is tied to higher levels of testosterone. Moreover, RSP Nutrition Prime-T gave us the best quality Vitamin D with a massive dosage to boot.
B Vitamins – RSP Nutrition Prime-T has a trio of B Vitamins in Vitamin B3, Vitamin B9 (folate), and Vitamin B12. These B vitamins play key roles in metabolism and helps translate food into energy but they’re not really testosterone boosters. Vitamin B12 in particular, is great for male health as it has shown to promote sperm quality.
Zinc – This citrate form is the best absorbed version of Zinc and helps make up for this relatively low 12 mg dose. As a T booster, Zinc is directly involved in testosterone production and release while also maintaining test levels after a workout.
D-Aspartic Acid – Capable of boosting testosterone by 42% in just 12 days, DAA is the most powerful T booster to date. This 3200 mg dose is clinically tested too so props to RSP Nutrition on this.
Fenugreek – Currently one of the more popular ingredients in natural testosterone boosters and for good reason. Boosts “free” testosterone via aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibition while also improving muscle strength and libido. You’ll probably smell like maple syrup though.
Maca – This is more a performance/libido enhancer rather than a true testosterone booster. Regardless, it’s still a manly supplement.
3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM) – Found in cruciferous vegetables, DIM lacks research regarding testosterone boosting in males but for what it’s worth, it does show promise as an anti-estrogen supplement.
Safed Musli – Similar to Maca, Safed Musli is a natural libido booster that doesn’t seem to influence testosterone.
Boron – Right up there with Zinc as two of the best minerals for boosting testosterone, especially at this potent Citrate form. Boron directly boosts testosterone and DHT, resulting in an overall net increase in androgens while also decreasing levels of notorious “T killers” estriadol and SHBG.
Bioperine® – No testosterone boosts or manly benefits here. However, BioPerine is still a key part of RSP Nutrition Prime-T as this branded version black pepper extract has shown to improve nutrient absorption which helps you get more out of your supplement.
RSP Nutrition Prime-T Directions
As suggested bed RSP Nutrition, 4 tablets (1 serving) of Prime-T is to be taken on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes prior to sleeping. To maximize the results, pair with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
I’m telling you right now, man. RSP Nutrition Prime-T is one of the better testosterone boosters I’ve seen. First of all, there’s not a single proprietary blend in sight so all its ingredients and their respective dosages are on full disclosure. Wonderful!
Second of all, RSP Nutrition Prime-T has Vitamin D, DAA, Zinc, and Boron and trust me, these four are some of the best natural testosterone boosters you’ll find out there. All of them come in premium qualities and decent-to-heavy dosages, too.
The supporting ingredients aren’t bad either. RSP Nutrition Prime-T has multiple aromatase inhibitors that help keep those estrogen levels low so you can maximize your manly gains without worrying about feminine side effects like growing bitch tits or man boobs.
Of course, RSP Nutrition Prime-T knows that insane sex is part of being manly so it added libido boosters that aid in the rejuvenation of your dwindling appetite for sex. Just in case you get tired in the middle of all that hip thrusting, RSP Nutrition Prime-T has multiple B vitamins that help improve energy. This increase in stamina can be translated easily to bodybuilding and lean muscles, too.
Does it Work?
If you actually went through the analysis part, you’ll know damn well that RSP Nutrition Prime-T works. With some of the best natural testosterone boosters in the market given solid dosages and top-shelf forms, RSP Nutrition Prime-T has all the potential to be a powerful test booster.
RSP Nutrition Prime-T isn’t perfect though. While it does have a seemingly strong supporting cast of ingredients, they’re not as well-researched as Zinc, Boron, DAA, or Vitamin D when it comes to male health. Their qualities aren’t as great as the main ingredients as well.
- Non-proprietary – The best testosterone boosters show all the dosages of all their ingredients.
- Ingredient choices – While not all of them are testosterone boosters, those that actually do boost testosterone are some of the best in the business.
- Powerful – Speaking of the best, when you give ingredients like DAA, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Boron premium qualities and solid dosages, you’re bound to be a powerful test booster.
- Safe – From the reviews I’ve read, customers don’t seem to be complaining of any major side effects. I wouldn’t expect there to be any too given that this is an all natural product.
- Quality – The main characters get high-quality forms but their supporting cast could use a little upgrade.
- Tablets – Capsules are better, don’t you think?
- Uhh, that’s all I have. There’s not a lot of bad things I could say about RSP Nutrition Prime-T.
The Bottom Line
Allow me to repeat myself: RSP Nutrition Prime-T is one of the better testosterone boosting products I’ve seen. While I don’t think it’s the best (Prime Male is), it’s right up there with them. For grown men looking for supplements to refuel their testosterone, RSP Nutrition Prime-T is as good a gem you’ll find.