Quick Take: Both of these supplements are among the most popular testosterone boosters this 2017 and you see them ranked highly among multiple websites all around the internet. However, both of them are actually built quite differently and they even seem to suit different demographics. Let’s get this versus review going and see which supplement you should be taking.
- A product of RSP Nutrition, Prime-T is labeled as a “testosterone optimization formula”
- Mainly fueled by 3,200 mg of the mighty DAA
- Also has two of the best minerals for testosterone in Zinc and Boron and they’re both given in potent citrate forms
- Ingredients such as Fenugreek and DIM add more “free” testosterone boosts by regulating other hormones such as estrogen and DHT
- Some other ingredients here don’t actually boost testosterone but they do help promote male health
- Click here to read my full review on Prime-T
- EVLTest is EVLUTION’s take at a testosterone booster and mind you, EVLUTION was crowned bodybuilding dot com’s breakout brand of the year last 2015
- Primarily powered by 3,120 mg of DAA
- Has a mini ZMA stack that uses the same forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 as the original formula
- Also has DIM and Fenugreek to help regulate estrogen and DHT in favor of more “free” testosterone
- Has performance benefits in both the gym and the bedroom
- Click here to read my full review on EVLtest
Prime-T VS. EVLtest: My Analysis
Along with currently being two of the most popular products for test, I and apparently many others consider both of Prime-T and EVLtest as among the best testosterone supplements available in the market. One of the reasons why both of them are so good is the fact that Prime-T and EVLtest are primarily powered by a clinically studied dose of DAA which is an amino acid that’s shown capable of boosting testosterone by as much as 42% in a matter of 12 short days.
However, Prime-T and EVLTest aren’t all about their D-Aspartic Acid. Both of them also have full-fledged formulas that separate one from the other. Let’s check ’em out.
Prime-T has a solid supporting cast of vitamins, minerals, and herbs that all have manly benefits despite not all of them boosting T
When it comes to testosterone, Prime-T has Vitamin D, Zinc, Fenugreek, Boron and DIM along with its powerful DAA. Research suggests that Vitamin D and Zinc are essential to healthy levels of testosterone so with just these two, Prime-T has already established solid ground for even more testosterone boosting.
Speaking of more test boosts, the combined benefits of Fenugreek, Boron, and DIM add more “free” testosterone as well as lower levels of estrogen. Not all of Prime T’s ingredients boost testosterone though but they’re still beneficial to male health. In particular, it has a cast of B vitamins that help boost energy levels and herbs such as Maca and Safed Musli who are great for libido.
EVLtest has a great selection of natural testosterone boosters with some of them greatly benefitting physical performance
Like I said, EVLtest also has a clinical dose of DAA which sets the tone for this product to be capable of powerful boosts in testosterone. More than just DAA though, EVLtest also has a mini-stack of ZMA which has been used by athletes to bolster the effects of training by helping to maintain high levels of testosterone, aid in sleep/recovery, as well as bolster muscle growth.
You can’t really grow your muscles without exercise though but don’t worry because EVLtest can help out in that area, too. Specifically, it has Fenugreek to help with athletic performance and along with Tribulus, also helps boost libido; and hey, sex counts as exercise, too, right? Moreover, Fenugreek, DIM, and Vitamin D3 are also part of the EVL test formula and they add even more “free” testosterone to complement the boosts in both sports and sex that you get from EVLtest.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
As you might have already guessed, this battle was quite hard to judge as both of them are great at what they do. Personally though, I’m taking EVLtest as the better product. Except for Tribulus Terrestris, all of EVL test’s ingredients are well-established testosterone boosters so overall, I find it more reliable. However, it seems like the demographic that best suits its effects are young men who’re into sports and/or bodybuilding so keep that in mind when you decide to buy a bottle.
That said, Prime-T isn’t far behind. In fact, it might even be the better choice if you’re an older gent who’s looking to rejuvenate your overall vigor. Prime-T also offers reliable testosterone boosters along with other ingredients that, despite not being able to boost T, also have benefits linked to higher levels of T such as amplified libido and a better stamina.