Quick Take: Alpha Test uses half the amount of ingredients being used in Prime-T but make no mistake, both of these supplements are among the elites of the testosterone boosting industry. On one hand, we have Prime-T who uses a handful of notable testosterone boosters and on the other, we have Alpha Test who relies on just a few precisely standardized extracts. Who do you think will win? Let’s get to the review and find out.
- A product of RSP Nutrition, Prime-T is dubbed as a “testosterone optimization formula”
- Gives DAA – an amino acid capable of boosting testosterone by 42% in 12 days – a heavy-ass dosage
- Aside from DAA, Prime-T also uses some of the best natural supplements for T such as Zinc, Boron, and Vitamin D
- Prime-T also uses high quality herbal extracts but RSP Nutrition didn’t actually specify how potent these herbs are
- Not all of its ingredients are testosterone boosters but they’re all great for male health
- Click here to read my full review on Prime-T
Alpha Test Features
- Alpha Test is a product of one of the biggest companies in the fitness industry – MuscleTech
- Advertised as a supplement capable of increasing testosterone and boosting ATP
- This boost in ATP is gained from an exotic but very promising herbomineral known as Shilajit
- Also uses two of the best minerals for testosterone in Zinc and Boron
- Has manly herbs precisely standardized for potency
- Click here to read my full review on Alpha Test
Prime-T VS. Alpha Test: My Analysis
Prime-T and Alpha Test are two of the most popular and highly rated testosterone boosting products this 2017 and for good reason – they work and they work damn well. Not only that, they came from highly reputable companies too. The question now is, how do they differ from each other? Let’s check them out one by one.
Prime-T uses some of the best testosterone boosting ingredients, gave them heavy dosages, but doesn’t necessarily disclose the potency of its herbal extracts
To me, the most notable ingredients being used in Prime-T are DAA, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Boron. Considering the dosages and qualities they’re being given here, RSP Nutrition must think so, too. That said, these ingredients alone are enough to grant Prime-T a decent rating in my books.
However, decent doesn’t really cut it when you want to be elite and that’s where the rest of the formula comes in. In particular, Prime-T uses Fenugreek to add even more testosterone boosts and the rest of the ingredients have a multitude of other manly benefits. Unfortunately though, while the dosages of all the ingredients are on full disclosure, Prime-T isn’t exactly transparent about the standards of their supposedly high-quality herbal extracts.
Alpha Test uses two of the best minerals for testosterone, precisely standardized herbal extracts, and a premium brand of Shilajit
Let’s start with the minerals. Like Prime-T, Alpha Test also has Zinc and Boron and these are two of the manliest minerals out there. To make sure their effects are maximized, Alpha Test gives both of them solid dosages and highly bioavailable forms.
Moving on, Alpha Test also has two manly herbs in Fenugreek and Tribulus and an herbomineral in Shilajit. Collectively, they all boost libido but Fenugreek and Shilajit also show significant promise in terms of bodybuilding because aside from boosting testosterone, they also improve muscle strength and stamina respectively. To make them even better, Alpha Test uses extracts of these ingredients that are precisely standardized for their most active compounds.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Honestly, this was a tough one to judge (and I mean really, REALLY tough). For the sake of crowning one supplement the winner though, I’m siding with Alpha Test on this one just because it’s more transparent with regards to the quality of its ingredients. Call me petty but when it comes to supplements, I like knowing exactly what I’m getting.
Obviously though, Prime-T isn’t very far behind. In fact, I think Prime-T might have more testosterone boosting potential because of its heavy dose of DAA. Unfortunately though, I’m not too sure about how good its herbal extracts are because unlike Alpha Test, Prime-T doesn’t specify their potencies. That said, if a more clear-cut formula is what you’re after, go with Alpha Test. On the contrary, if you’re willing to buy into a little more mystery, Prime-T is as good an option you’ll get.