Quick Take: Despite being fairly new to the testosterone boosting industry, both of these products are quite popular and have garnered generally high ratings from its customers. They both also use top-notch ingredients to fuel their manly benefits. However, their formulas are unlike each other especially in terms of dosage and strategy. Without further adieu, let’s pit these two against each other and see who wins this versus review.
Prime Male Features
- A product of Propura Inc, Prime Male is advertised as a “scientifically driven natural formula” and that’s exactly what it is and more.
- Since its latest formula update last 2015, it has been regarded by a large number of its customers as one of the most effective testosterone boosters
- Despite its popularity, it’s still sold exclusively on its website so don’t even both with Amazon, GNC, or any other retailer
- Primarily powered by 1600 mg of potent D-AA-CC but all of its ingredients are backed by research as beneficial supplements for male health
- Both the quality and the quantity of its ingredients are on point
- Click here for my full review on Prime Male
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution Features
- Test 4K SX-7 Revolution is a product of a popular brand in bodybuilding – MuscleTech
- To my knowledge, it’s the brand’s newest testosterone booster
- Contains a bunch of high quality ingredients but sadly, they’re generally under dosed
- May help build muscle mass by optimizing hormones for anabolism
- Unique in the sense that it uses MCT oil. To date, I haven’t seen another testosterone booster use this same ingredient.
- Click here for my full review on Test 4K SX-7 Revolution
Prime Male VS. Test 4K SX-7 Revolution: My Analysis
To my knowledge, both Prime Male and Test 4K SX-7 Revolution are the newest testosterone boosters of their respective brands and according to the customer reviews I’ve read, they’re also highly regarded by the men who take them. With their reputations and their use of top-notch ingredients, this isn’t actually surprising. However, despite these similarities, their designs do differ quite a bit.
Prime Male optimizes numerous testosterone boosting pathways and is designed to make itself better
Prime Male boosts testosterone both directly and indirectly. In particular, it supplies the raw-materials needed for test synthesis, expedites T formation, and even optimizes our favorite hormone’s release. Furthermore, the Prime Male formula also protects our testosterone from T-killers like estrogen, SHBG, and prolactin.
If the benefits of Prime Male stopped here, it would still be one of the best testosterone boosters in the market but, you know what? There’s more. Aside from using research-backed ingredients in premium qualities, Prime Male also supplies them in their effective dosages to make sure that each and every single one of them work. Plus, the ingredients work so well with each other that their effects are also magnified.
Test 4K SX-7 Revolution improves you physique by optimizing your hormonal profile and physical performance
On paper, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution has a bunch of noteworthy testosterone boosters but as a whole, it seems as though the primary focus is to help bolster muscle growth. On the hormonal end, it optimizes hormones to promote a more anabolic metabolism. To be more particular, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution boosts testosterone as well reduces levels of catabolic hormones cortisol and estrogen.
Moreover, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution also has ingredients with ergogenic benefits that aid in both sex and bodybuilding. Test 4K SX-7 Revolution does all this by using top-shelf ingredients but to be honest, even with the best quality ingredients, its supposedly manly benefits are undermined by its general lack of dosage.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Prime Male wins this battle – hands down, by a long shot, and it’s not even close. I’ve written a lot of reviews and to this very day, I still haven’t seen a testosterone booster that’s designed better than Prime Male. I mean, aside from the research-backed potent ingredients and their solid dosages, the sophisticated strategy and other-wordly synergism present here is just absolutely stunning. For men above their 30’s, there might not be a better testosterone booster.
On the other hand, Test 4K SX-7 Revolution puts muscle growth above powerful testosterone boosts. To be honest, if Test 4K SX-7 wasn’t manufactured by one of the leading brands in fitness (MuscleTech), it probably wouldn’t be this popular. Nonetheless, with its high-quality ingredients, it still does have the potential to boost testosterone, physical prowess, and libido. If you do decide to buy this product, that’s on you but do note that there are other testosterone boosters sold at half the price that still have the same anabolic benefits.