Quick Take: Both these supplements are among the most popular natural testosterone boosters today and for good reason. They both use some of the most well-researched ingredients, gave them proper forms and potent dosages, and they both seem to be effective countermeasures for low T. In my opinion, they’re built with similar designs and intentions. So, who do you think would win? Prime Male VS. Nugenix Ultimate? Let’s find out.
Prime Male Features
- Prime Male is dubbed by Propura as “the ultimate natural testosterone booster”
- 11 out of its 12 ingredients are capable of boosting testosterone
- A heavy 1600 mg dose of enhanced DAA (D-AA-CC) is this product’s strongest test booster
- Non-proprietary which means all dosages are on full disclosure. Ingredient quality is top-class, too.
- State of the art synergism that makes the entire Prime Male formula even better
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- Nugenix Ultimate is advertised as “a no fluff, hardcore, complex free testosterone formula”
- Has a solid 3000 mg dose of DAA along with other notable testosterone boosters
- Dosages are solid and apart from a couple of herbs, all its ingredients are given in high quality forms, too.
- Horny Goat Weed and Maca promote higher libido despite not being testosterone boosters per se
- Sports a non-proprietary formula with transparent dosages
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Ultimate
Prime Male VS. Nugenix Ultimate: My Analysis
One reason why I think Prime Male VS. Nugenix Ultimate is a particularly good match-up is because they both use some of the most effective natural testosterone boosters in today’s market, including DAA. According to research, this amino acid can boost testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. Impressive, right? Both Prime Male and Nugenix Ultimate also give their DAA solid dosages with Prime Male going a step further by enhancing its DAA into D-AA-CC.
DAA aside, Prime Male and Nugenix Ultimate have other notable testosterone boosters. Factoring in all these ingredients, their differences now surface.
Prime Male is hyper-focused on boosting testosterone
11 out of Prime Male’s 12 ingredients are capable of influencing testosterone one way or the other. For direct testosterone boosting, Prime Male supplies the raw materials needed to produce testosterone, accelerates its synthesis, and then stimulates its release. Furthermore, this product also blocks T killers SHBG, estrogen, and prolactin for indirect testosterone boosting.
If we stopped here, Prime Male would already be a solid stack. However, what elevates it from the rest of the competition is the master-class synergy between these ingredients. Honestly, they’re great just by themselves but together, they take each others benefits to a whole new level.
Nugenix Ultimate runs a clinic on how to boost male health
With 8 ingredients, Nugenix Ultimate uses less ingredients compared to Prime Male’s 12. Nonetheless, it still successfully targets direct and indirect pathways towards boosting testosterone. This is mainly why I think Nugenix Ultimate is such an effective and powerful testosterone supplement.
However, Nugenix Ultimate isn’t just about boosting testosterone. It’s also about promoting male health in general. That said, some of the ingredients here also simultaneously boost muscle strength and libido. Plus, 2 herbs here (Horny Goat Weed and Maca) independently promote higher sex drive without necessarily requiring T boosts. Overall, it’s quite the well-rounded product.
Prime Male VS. Nugenix Ultimate Summary
- Primarily fuelled by 1600 mg of enhanced D-AA-CC
- 11 of its 12 ingredients boost testosterone directly and indirectly
- Highly sophisticated, synergistic, and self-improving strategy
- Exclusively available on the Prime Male website for $69 per bottle
- Primarily powered by 3000 mg of DAA
- Effectively targets multiple testosterone boosting pathways with less ingredients
- Simultaneously supports physical performance and libido
- Prices vary but it’s available to buy on multiple websites including Amazon and GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Prime Male and Nugenix Ultimate are selling like hotcakes right now and honestly, I consider both of them among the best testosterone supplements this early in 2018. For men who are dealing with the age-related decline of testosterone, I’m quite confident that neither of these supplements will disappoint you.
However, when it comes to raw testosterone boosting power, I think Prime Male wins this one. The synergy between its ingredients is just unparalleled. However, its exclusivity may also discourage some people. After all, buying from GNC can be so much easier. In that case, Nugenix Ultimate might be the most solid substitute.