Quick Take: If the early evolutionary stage of man was a buffed up being bursting with testosterone, I’d gladly be a caveman, and if the Primal Test formula can help me be that medieval monster, I’d pop a pill or two before even writing this review. However, Primal Test is obviously not a time a machine and sadly, it’s also not the most powerful testosterone booster.
- Primal Test is one of two testosterone boosting products under the Panthera Labs brand.
- On both supplements (Primal Test included), Panthera Labs placed a heavy reliance on premium grade Tongkat Ali
- Like a medieval man with just a few crude tools, Primal Test has just 3 ingredients.
- May promote better blood flow via nitric oxide
- Niacinamide also makes its way into the formula
- If you want to buy Primal Test or some other Panthera Labs product, they’re available at Amazon, The Vitamin Shoppe, and Bodybuilding.
Panthera Labs Primal Test Ingredients
|LJ100® Eurycoma Longifolia Extract (40% Glyco Saponins, 22% Eurypeptides)||200 mg|
|L-Arginine HCL||1000 mg|
Panthera Labs Primal Test’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Niacinamide – Also known as Nicotinamide, this isn’t to be confused with Niacin although both are forms of Vitamin B3 – a vitamin that helps convert food into energy, produce several sex and stress-related hormones, and improve joint health via reduced inflammation. Niacinamide is often preferred over its Niacin counterpart because it causes less side effects (acne, rashes, skin flushing, etcetera).
LJ100® – A premium brand of Tongkat Ali. This herb has multiple scientific evidences under its belt for several elements of male health.
L-Arginine HCL – A staple in bodybuilding supplements, L-Arginine is an amino acid found in a lot of PWO products for its ability to increase nitric oxide production. This, in turn, pushes more blood to the muscles being trained leading to better nutrient distribution and a more aesthetic pump. It might also help boost testosterone indirectly via improved circulation to the testes.
More on Tongkat Ali
Tongkat Ali (TA) has been traditionally used for its effective ability to take its user on a wild sexual adventure. However, it’s way more than just a libido booster. In fact, science has uncovered a bunch of other potential benefits that Tongkat Ali may bestow on us men. Check them out:
- Reduce stress – TA does this by promoting a better testosterone to cortisol (stress hormone) ratio. In essence, it’s a natural chill pill.
- Less feminine hormones – Eurycomanone, the major quassinoid found in Tongkat Ali, also seems to have estrogen reducing properties.
- Make more minions – Improving sperm quality and rate of spontaneous pregnancies, you could very well be on your way to making your own army of Juniors.
Of course, this is just a short summary of the likely benefits of Tongkat Ali. For a longer (more detailed) version, you might want to check out this other review.
Panthera Labs Primal Test Directions
I’m not translating this part into my own words because for some reason, I find how Panthera said it way too catchy not to share. Without further adieu and in the exact words of Panthera Labs, here’s how to take Primal Test:
“Recommended consumption is activity driven: Take two tablets of the world’s finest testosterone boosters just prior to bedtime.”
Panthera Labs has two testosterone boosting supplements in its ranks:
- Primaldrol 4000 and,
- Primal Test
If you wanted more bang for your buck, I suggest you take Primal Test off your cart and replace it with Primaldrol 4000. However, if you truly wanted to get the most testosterone boost out of your supplement, neither of them are the best options.
So much for the “world’s finest testosterone boosters”, huh? I’m not saying Primal Test doesn’t show promise though but it’s not in the same league as the big boys. Let me show you.
Designed to be a “testosterone elevating matrix”, Panthera Labs Primal Test ironically has just a single ingredient that boosts testosterone. Not that there’s a lot of ingredients here but, one? Damn. Fortunately, that single ingredient is LJ100 and this is the real deal when it comes to the legendary Tongkat Ali. IF you do experience testosterone boosts from Panthera Labs Primal Test, it’ll be thanks to this.
Noticed that I stressed “IF” in the previous sentence? That’s cause I’m actually not quite sure it’ll be able to do so. The research around Tongkat Ali, although they do show testosterone boosting potential, are done on men with already compromised levels of testosterone which generally, are part of the older population (30 and above).
However, there still might be hope for the younger dudes to benefit from Panthera Labs Primal Test with the help of the other two ingredients: Niacinamide and L-Arginine. These two ingredients could help men of all ages in their workouts via improved energy and circulation.
Does it Work?
Maybe? But if I’m being honest, I’m leaning more towards the unlikelihood of Panthera Labs Primal Test working. LJ100 might actually be the best brand of Tongkat Ali on the market but in truth, Tongkat Ali isn’t the best natural testosterone booster out there, especially compared to the likes of Vitamin D3, Zinc, and DAA.
Still, I have to give credit where its due. LJ100 is legit and if there’s any value to Panthera Labs Primal Test in terms of boosting testosterone, there’s no other ingredient here that the said boost can be attributed to.
- LJ100 – The only testosterone booster in the Panthera Labs Primal Test formula.
- Blood flow – Blood can flow everywhere in your body and you can use this to your advantage. “Want better sex? Here’s some solid erections for you. Want bigger muscles? Here’s some blood to your muscles, bro!” – Arginine
- None proprietary – Primal Test isn’t very good but it could’ve been worse if Panthera Labs hid its dosages in a prop blend.
- Weak – LJ100 is good but it’s not that good.
- Incomplete – That’s generally what you get with such a short list of ingredients.
- Tablets – A lot of men prefer capsules
- Reviews – The only retailer website that I’ve found with an ample amount of customer reviews on Primal Test is Bodybuilding (dot) com. Although its rating isn’t actually bad, I did read quite a few that basically say it does nothing. Also, most of the reviews on there aren’t believable anyway. They just look too well articulated to be coming from legit customers.
The Bottom Line
I think it’s safe to say PrimalTest isn’t the best test booster. Heck, it’s not even Panthera Labs’ best. I’ve seen supplements with just a handful of ingredients make a pretty decent stack but the reality is, the combination of Tongkat Ali, L-Arginine, and Vitamin B3 doesn’t look very efficient.