Quick Take: Are you tired of bringing all those cans of supplements at the gym? If so, P6 Extreme Pump may help you bring one less bottle. This product is a hybrid between a nitric oxide boosting PWO and a T booster that can help you grow those lanky muscles from before you start your workout until after you’ve lifted your very last rep. Is P6 Extreme Pump for you? Is it even that extreme? Let’s get to the review and find out.
- A product of Cellucor, P6 Extreme Pump is one of this brand’s newest additions
- Advertised to be a “nitric oxide amplifying testosterone booster”
- The entire formula is composed of a single heavily dosed prop blend
- 2 of P6 Extreme Pump’s top 3 ingredients are potent and unique versions of Arginine
- Prioritizes boosting “free” testosterone rather than the total number
- To buy P6 Extreme Pump, it might be easiest to just order directly from Cellucor as Amazon and GNC don’t seem to have it available yet.
P6 Extreme Pump Ingredients
|P6® Testosterone and Pump Blend||3175 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha (Withania sonifera) root extract, Nitrosigine® Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate, Arginine Nitrate (N03-T®), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed extract, Ovine Placenta powder, Agaricus bisporus fruit extract, Stinging Nettle root extract, LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia root extract, 3,3′-Diindolylmethane|
P6 Extreme Pump’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
KSM-66® – Aside from boosting muscle strength and size, this brand of Ashwagandha has shown capable of boosting testosterone while also lowering levels of oxidative stress (cortisol).
Nitrosigine® – A branded combination of Arginine and Silicate (ASI) that as a study indicates, can increase energy and muscle pumps while also decreasing biomarkers of muscle damage.
N03-T® – By binding Arginine with a Nitrate molecule, N03-T® allows P6 Extreme Pump to accomplish a more sustained boost to circulation because it takes a different route to increasing levels of nitric oxide.
Fenugreek – Libido and performance enhancing herb that also increases levels of “free” testosterone via aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibition.
Ovine Placenta – Might indirectly boost testosterone by boosting LH, which is another hormone whose job is to signal for testosterone production. Still lacks research though.
Agaricus bisporus – AKA white button mushroom. This might be capable of inhibiting the aromatase enzyme and therefore decrease estrogen but like ovine placenta, it still isn’t strongly backed by research.
Stinging Nettle – Interrupts the bioactivities of testosterone killing enzymes aromatase, 5-alpha-reductase, and SHBG. This, in effect, results in higher levels of “free” test and lower DHT and estrogen.
LJ100® – Increases levels of “free” testosterone while also balancing the testosterone to cortisol ratio, this branded version of Tongkat Ali is also a legendary libido enhancer.
3,3′-Diindolylmethane (DIM) – Better studied compared to agaricus bisporus in terms of inhibiting aromatase but I still wouldn’t quite call it’s research “strong” as a good majority of it is centered around female health.
P6 Extreme Pump Directions
To be honest, Cellucor doesn’t indicate how to take P6 Extreme Pump. Based on the website, I just know that one serving of P6 Extreme Pump consists of 5 capsules. This is purely my advise but to me, these 5 P6 Extreme Pump capsules are best taken a few minutes before a workout with a full glass of water. If it’s your rest day, just take it with your meals.
Cellucor is a damn good brand but if there was any kink to their armor, it has to be their seemingly excessive use of proprietary blends and P6 Extreme Pump is no exception. To be fair, the total dosage of the P6® Testosterone and Pump Blend does seem capable of adequately supplying all of its 9 top-shelf ingredients and these ingredients look pretty promising, too.
P6 Extreme Pump promotes anabolic muscle growth through ALL of its ingredients. It’s capable of boosting “free” testosterone which your body can use to fuel this growth. It also has the capacity to inhibit aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase to make sure your testosterone doesn’t convert into either estrogen or DHT.
With bioavailable testosterone at hand though, you’ll still need to push yourself hard at the gym. P6 Extreme Pump helps with that too by enhancing your physical prowess along with a powerful and a longer-lasting boost to circulation so you can lift more and pump your muscles with blood and needed nutrients (such as testosterone). The result? Better workouts and faster recovery.
The way I see it, P6 Extreme Pump might be best taken as a PWO supplement but its benefits span even after your workout has ended. It boosts nitric oxide for better pumps, it enhances performance so you can tear up the gym, and it gets you in (and lets you stay in) an anabolic state so you can lift, recover, and grow.
Does it Work?
Designed to be a “nitric oxide testosterone booster”, I think P6 Extreme Pump does just that. However, I really wouldn’t quite say it’s “extreme”. The nitric oxide boosts don’t seem all that much but the improved circulation does seem to last longer than your regular arginine supplements.
Likewise, the testosterone boosts don’t seem all that powerful but the anabolic state that P6 Extreme Pump puts your body in does seem to span from before, to during, and to after workouts. All in all, P6 Extreme may not be the best out there but it does both jobs pretty darn well.
- Top-shelf ingredients – Branded extracts and potent extracts make up the entire P6 Extreme Pump formula
- Hybrid – Great for men who don’t like bringing multiple cans of bodybuilding products at the gym. With P6 Extreme Pump, you might only need to bring one.
- Anabolic – regulates hormones such as SHBG, estrogen, DHT, and cortisol to make room for your testosterone to shine
- Safe – Nitric oxide boosters are notorious for “the runs” and Fenugreek gets you smelling like maple syrup. Aside from these two petty side effects, P6 Extreme Pump looks safe.
- Proprietary – Would’ve been so much better if Cellucor just showed every single dosage of every single P6 Extreme Pump ingredient
- Hard bargain – Sites where supplements are commonly on sale such as GNC and Amazon don’t have this product yet.
- Reputation – Or lack thereof. The thing about new supplement is that there normally isn’t much customer reviews.
The Bottom Line
A basic supplement stack of every gym rat almost always includes some kind of nitric oxide booster and for the more serious ones, there’s a testosterone booster. With P6 Extreme Pump, you get both. It’s a hybrid that, to me, can fit any young and active male’s stack to help him build muscle more efficiently. Although P6 Extreme Pump isn’t as Extreme as its name suggests, it does what it was designed to do quite well.