Quick Take: Is it just me or is Ultra Test just a lazy name for a testosterone booster? That’s not the only lazy thing about this supplement though. Honestly, the manufacturers of this formula probably didn’t do their homework because the way it’s designed, I can see no way it’s going to get you ultra high levels of testosterone. But hey, don’t let click away from the review just yet. You might learn a few things so keep on reading.
- The NutriSuppz shop offers a wide range of products. They even have a beginner, intermediate, and advanced stacks all lined up.
- Ultra Test has a total dosage of 1305 mg and more than half of that goes to Tribulus Terrestris.
- Other notable ingredients that take a bulk of the dosage are Magnesium and Zinc.
- If you like piercing needles through your testicles, this product has an ingredient for that fetish too.
- Makes you feel as if you have boosted testosterone but in truth, you just feel horny.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the NutriSuppz website and Amazon. GNC doesn’t seem to have it.
NutriSuppz Ultra Test Ingredients
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||200 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)||30 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris||750 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed P.E.||50 mg|
|Saw Palmetto Berries||50 mg|
|Hawthorn Berries||50 mg|
|Cissus Quadrangularis||50 mg|
NutriSuppz Ultra Test’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Magnesium – Involved in over 300 metabolic functions, Magnesium is one heck of a mineral. As this research suggests, Magnesium increases “free” testosterone levels by binding with SHBG. Of particular importance to sports and bodybuilding, this mineral also has the capacity to lower oxidative stress.
Zinc – Another mineral that has so much manly potential. Zinc directly influences testosterone production and release by serving as a raw material. To make it even better, Zinc also has bodybuilding benefits in that it helps maintain levels of testosterone where it typically drops after an intense workout.
Tribulus Terrestris – Widely marketed as a testosterone booster but, you know what? It’s not and science has my back on this. It does boost libido though.
Chrysin – Because of a very low bioavailability, Chrysin ONLY boosts testosterone when injected directly into the testicles. NutriSuppz Ultra Test is no injection. You do the math.
Horny Goat Weed – Like Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed has been marketed as a testosterone booster but in truth, that’s not actually what it does. As suggested by its name, Horny Goat Weed gets goats (and people) horny.
Longjack – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali. This one’s also a libido booster but it also has testosterone boosting capabilities. According to this research, this herb can dramatically reduce the stress hormone cortisol while also bulking up testosterone.
Saw Palmetto – These berries contain phytosterols that are extracted and used to treat benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate.
Hawthorn Berries & Cissus Quadrangularis – I’ve been seeing more of these herbs in my latest reviews. I find this unfortunate though because none of them are testosterone boosters. They are good for the joints and circulation though.
NutriSuppz Ultra Test Directions
The instructions are simple. Just take 1 serving (3 capsules) before bedtime.
When your testosterone booster’s main ingredient is Tribulus Terrestris, you’ve got a problem. Well, not all the time but with NutriSuppz Ultra Test, that may be the case.
You see, NutriSuppz Ultra Test has only 3 decently dosed ingredients and the heaviest of these 3, is Tribulus Terrestris. As I’ve said, this herb may elevate your libido which could then give the illusion of boosted testosterone but the reality is, Tribulus Terrestris is NOT a testosterone booster.
The other two ingredients with decent dosages are Zinc and Magnesium and they’re not even that reliable because their oxide forms make it hard for our bodies to absorb them. The rest of the ingredients in the NutriSuppz Ultra Test formula are dosed way too low to create a huge impact. Which is a shame, really.
Tongkat Ali and Saw Palmetto, if given their appropriate dosages, could’ve given this formula a lot more benefits to male health. Combined, they would have given prostate protection, stress relief, stamina, and “free” testosterone. Being given in plain, powdered forms don’t help their cause either.
Does it Work?
If you’re deficient in Zinc or Magnesium, NutriSuppz Ultra Test might work. However, these oxide forms still make them unreliable so I personally wouldn’t bet on it. If your purpose for taking test boosting supplements was just to improve your libido though, the heavy dose of Tribulus Terrestris should do the job just fine.
- All natural – Nothing synthetic, which means lesser chances of side effects. This doesn’t mean it’s effective though.
- No prop blend – At least it’s not hiding its dosages.
- Zinc & Magnesium – They may have sh*t forms but they’re basically your only chance at boosting testosterone if you decide to buy NutriSuppz Ultra Test.
- Reputation – This could be both good and bad though. Amazon customer reviews seem to indicate NutriSuppz Ultra Test as being effective at the gym and in the bedroom. What I find suspicious though, is a lot of these reviews are written by the “wives” rather than the men who’re actually taking it.
- Forms – Except for Horny Goat Weed being an extract, every other plant here is just powder. Zinc and Magnesium are cheap as hell, too.
- Chrysin – Do you really want a syringe through your balls, bro?
- Ineffective ingredients – Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat Weed are “feel goods” rather than actual testosterone boosters.
- Reputation – Like I said. The reviews are suspicious.
The Bottom Line
Unless NutriSuppz makes drastic changes to the Ultra Test stack, there’s no way in hell this is going anywhere close to being one of the best testosterone boosters. It will make you feel like a horny stallion though but don’t let that distract you from the fact the entire formula is filled with ineffective ingredients and tiny dosages. If sex is all you’re after though, go ahead and purchase it. It’s cheap anyway so it shouldn’t hurt to try.