Quick Take: If I had literally no idea about testosterone boosters and all I had was these two stacks on each of my hands, TestX180 would seem a little more inviting because man those abs in the package are ripped as F and I’d want to have those too. However, there’s more to boosting T than just flashy packaging and in this versus review, I’m going to compare these well-rounded products in detail so you can see for yourself which one is the better supplement for you.
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- Nugenix has quite a few testosterone boosters to their brand but among them all, Nugenix Ultimate is the one that always stands at the top.
- The test boosts in this formula is mainly dominated by what may be the most powerful testosterone booster in today’s market.
- Other top natural testosterone boosting ingredients found in the formula include Mucuna Pruriens and Boron.
- For sex and bodybuilding (and more test!), Nugenix Ultimate uses more high quality herbs such Fenugreek and Tongkat Ali.
- Probably one of the few bad things about this stack is that it doesn’t have Zinc which would’ve worked really well with all the other ingredients and would’ve pushed this formula to a level higher than even the ultimate.
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Ultimate.
Test X180 Features
- A product of the vexing Force Factor, Test X180 is part of the brand’s line of testosterone boosters.
- Has man enhancing vitamins in D3, B6, and B12. Vitamin D3 and B6 in particular, are great for maintaining healthy levels of test.
- The primary ingredient in Test X180’s Growth Enhancement Matrix is Testofen® which is high quality, branded form of Fenugreek.
- Also in the matrix, are two strong adaptogens in Siberian and Panax Ginseng. Combined, they can relieve stress, increase stamina and libido, and probably boost T as well.
- All the herbs found in this formula are in top shelf forms that’re either branded or standardized which sort of makes up for the overall low dosage.
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180.
Nugenix Ultimate VS. Test X180: My Analysis
Both of these supplements impact masculine health in more ways than one:
- Increases Testosterone
- Enhances Libido
- Bolsters Physical Performance
As such, they’re both well rounded test boosting stacks that have similar goals.
They’re also infused with high quality test boosting ingredients that you wouldn’t want to see any T boosting stack without.
However, while they have similar goals and top quality ingredients, they’re also massively different.
NUGENIX ULTIMATE TAKES A LOT OF OTHER TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS TO SCHOOL WITH ITS EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE FORMULA
The keywords there are efficient and effective. Efficient, because they don’t have too much ingredients in their formula which would’ve otherwise made it complicated. Effective, because with the few ingredients that it has, it does what many other testosterone boosters don’t.
Honestly, there’s not a lot of bad things you can say about Nugenix Ultimate and a whole lot of good. DAA is massively dosed at 3000 mg so you can be damn sure there will be test boosts. Because Nugenix Ultimate knows you’re a hard-to-please kind of guy, it provides even more test in Mucuna Pruriens and Boron.
Many other products stop there. Nugenix Ultimate? Not a chance. Herbs like Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, and Stinging Nettle are all backed by scientific evidence to either regulate estrogen and cortisol, increase testosterone, rejuvenate youthful sex drive, enhance physical prowess, or a combination of any of these benefits. To add, ALL the ingredients here are adequately dosed, too. Truly, a masterpiece in every sense of the word.
TEST X180 TAKES MULTIPLE SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED INGREDIENTS AND CRAMMED THEM INTO A SINGLE CAPSULE
As with many other test boosters with single capsule formulas, you can expect low dosages on a number of their ingredients. In these cases, you can only hope that they put more dose on the ingredients that truly matter or that the manufacturers supply potent forms to make up for the low dosages.
This same case applies to Test X180 and to their credit, although the dosage is low overall, a lot of the ingredients are in top quality forms. For the vitamins, Vitamin D3 is certainly the best form of this vitamin but even at this potent form, 200 IU most probably won’t do anything to boost test. Vitamin B6 isn’t at the best form and the dosage looks a bit too low to create any major impact on testosterone.
With Test X180’s Growth Enhancement Matrix, 5 ingredients share a low dose of just 800 mg (400 mg taken twice per day). However, the saving grace is that all 5 ingredients are given at potent forms to sort of make up for the sub-par dose. Combined, I believe these ingredients can still provide at least minimal boost in testosterone and a decent impact on sex and bodybuilding.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
In this battle, I’ll categorize the criteria I used for judging the winner. This should show you exactly why and how I picked a winner.
Impact On Men’s Health
When it comes down to it, this is the most important part of the criteria and this one goes to Nugenix Ultimate. By a long shot. Let’s take a look at their individual benefits.
- Testosterone – The clear winner here is Nugenix Ultimate. In their main ingredients alone, Nugenix Ultimate’s DAA overpowers Test x180’s Fenugreek. And if for some reason you argue that Fenugreek is better, Nugenix Ultimate has Fenugreek too and it’s supplied at an even higher dose than Test X180’s. Really, there shouldn’t be any argument here.
- Sex – I’m going to have to go with Nugenix Ultimate on this one too. There’s Horny Goat Weed for f’s sake. Even if we disregard that sexy time herb, Nugenix Ultimate’s libido enhancers are also better dosed than Test X180’s.
- Bodybuilding – Muscle mass, physical performance, stamina, and everything else you consider a part of fitness or bodybuilding, Nugenix Ultimate enhances it better than Test X180. Their ingredients are pretty much equal, though. Fenugreek + Tongkat Ali (Nugenix Ultimate) versus Fenugreek + Tribulus Terrestris and Ginsengs (Test X180) seems like a good match. Then again, it all boils down to dosage and Test X180 loses this once again.
Well, if you’ve taken the time to look at their ingredients, you’d see that the clear winner is (again) Nugenix Ultimate. This supplement doesn’t hide any of its dosages in a prop blend and no ingredient seems to be out of place. The only clear dosages you see on Test X180 are its vitamins and they’re not even adequately dosed. The rest of the ingredient dosages are hidden in a lowly dosed prop blend.
On Amazon, Nugenix Ultimate is sold at around $70 while TestX180 is at around $40. At first glance, you might think that Test X180 wins this criteria because it’s cheaper and I agree. It is cheaper but Nugenix Ultimate still takes this one home. Here’s why.
Nugenix Ultimate is meant to be taken for 4 weeks straight followed by a 2-4 week break. That means that in a span of 8 weeks, you’re only going to spend 70$ on a testosterone booster and you have to admit, that isn’t really that bad of a deal especially since the product you’re getting is extremely good.
A single bottle of TestX180 is only good for 30 days (4 weeks) and it doesn’t have any instructions on cycling so it should be fine to take it without any pause. Therefore, if you continue to use it in a period of 8 weeks, you’ll be spending $80 which is more than what you pay for with Nugenix Ultimate. There’s some math for you, bro. You’re welcome.
Overall, Nugenix Ultimate is the better supplement by a landslide and I’d happily recommend it to anybody. Test X180 is actually still a decent formula so if you want to try it, that’s on you. Beware of Force Factor’s reputation though.