Quick Take: Both Nugenix Ultimate and Test X180 Ignite come from brands who manufacturer multiple testosterone boosters. However, both of them are built very differently and because of this, I think they fit different demographics. So, who do you think would win between Nugenix Ultimate VS. Test X180 Ignite? Find out in the review.
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- Nugenix Ultimate (among many others) is a product of Nugenix
- Advertised on its label to be an “advanced free testosterone complex”
- Non-proprietary formula of 8 ingredients with research backed benefits for male health
- Heavy 3000 mg dose of the powerful D-Aspartic Acid along with other notable testosterone supplements
- Well-rounded stack that not only supports high test, but also libido and physical performance
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Ultimate
Test X180 Ignite Features
- Test X180 Ignite is a part of a long line of supplements made my Force Factor
- Advertised on its label to be a free testosterone booster and fat burner
- In line with its marketing, the Test X180 Ignite formula features two prop blends to ignite manliness and incinerate fat
- The Manliness Ignition Matrix supports “free” testosterone, libido, muscle strength, circulation, and, well… fat burning.
- The Fat Incineration Complex features multiple tea and caffeine sources that help boost energy and fat burning
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180 Ignite
Nugenix Ultimate VS. Test X180 Ignite: My Analysis
Like I said, Nugenix Ultimate and Test X180 Ignite are products of brands that manufacture other testosterone boosters. I’ve written reviews for these other products, too. So, before anything else, here’s a list of testosterone boosters from Nugenix and Force Factor that you might want to check out.
Nugenix Ultimate and Test X180 Ignite are both solid and among these other testosterone boosters, both of them also stand out for their own specific reasons.
Nugenix Ultimate is more upfront about its testosterone boosting
The Nugenix Ultimate formula is one that’s non-proprietary. This means that the dosages of all its ingredients are on full disclosure. Speaking of dosage, Nugenix Ultimate leaves very little to be desired especially with a heavy 3000 mg dosage of D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). What makes this even more impressive is how DAA has shown to increase testosterone by 42% in just 12 days.
Furthermore, there are a bunch of other natural testosterone boosters here and they’re mostly given in enhanced forms and solid dosages. However, while naturally boosting testosterone without any risky side effects is Nugenix Ultimate’s strongest asset, it’s not the only one as it also supports libido and physical performance.
Test X180 Ignite ventures into fat-burner territory
This product is basically a stack of 2 proprietary blends. The first one, Manliness Ignition Matrix, is where you’ll find Fenugreek (Testofen). This herb boosts “free” testosterone as well as libido and muscle strength. Not a bad supplement for male health, eh? Unfortunately, it’s also the only ingredient in Test X180 Ignite that you can rely on for T boosts. The other ingredients in the prop blend promote circulation and fat burning.
Moving on to the second blend, the Fat Incineration Complex is obviously where most of the fat burning takes place. It utilizes multiple sources of caffeine and tea extracts to do this. Plus, it also gives you a jolt of energy so it might be an effective PWO bodybuilding supplement as well.
Nugenix Ultimate VS. Test X180 Ignite Summary
- Powerful testosterone booster with DAA and other notable herbs
- Solid dosage and ingredient quality
- Well-rounded with benefits to libido and physical performance
- Available to buy on Amazon and GNC
Test X180 Ignite
- Fenugreek is its only testosterone booster
- 2 prop blends support different facets of male health
- Fat burning and energy boosts may make it a good PWO supplement
- Available to buy on Amazon and GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
The way I see it, DAA alone can outclass Fenugreek when it comes to increasing testosterone. When you factor in the rest of the test boosters inside Nugenix Ultimate, it’s pretty much set in stone that it’s by far the better and purer testosterone booster. For older men looking to rejuvenate their youthful T levels, Nugenix Ultimate works like a charm.
On the other hand, I don’t see Test X180 Ignite being one of the best testosterone supplements this early in 2018 but compared to Nugenix Ultimate, it can work better for bodybuilding. It boosts energy, burns fat, and improves circulation. Of course, Fenugreek throws in a bit of testosterone boosts there, too. For men looking to build lean muscles, Test X180 Ignite can get you results.