Quick Take: Dubbed as the T boosting epitome of their respective companies, Nugenix Ultimate VS P6 Ultimate is, in my opinion, a comparison worth making. Both of these supplements are better than most of the natural testosterone boosters you’ll see this 2019 but they’re also quite different in terms of their design. That being said, let’s get this review started!
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- Marketed on its label as an “advanced free testosterone complex”
- Non-proprietary formula with 8 manly ingredients; 6 of which are research backed testosterone boosters
- Maca and horny goat weed for additional sexual support
- D Aspartic Acid (DAA) at a massive 3000 mg dosage for powerful test boosts
- Great dosages for every ingredient in the formula; some even come in top-notch quality
- Click here to read my full Nugenix Ultimate review
P6 Ultimate Features
- Marketed as “the most anabolic testosterone & cognitive formula”
- 2 proprietary blends to increase testosterone, performance, blood flow, and absorption
- All ingredients except ovine placenta and DIM are given in enhanced forms; a lot of them are branded
- Solid 3333 IU dose of vitamin D3
- Undisclosed specific dosages but the total dosage of both blends seem okay
- Click here to read my full P6 Ultimate review
Nugenix Ultimate VS P6 Ultimate: My Analysis
Both are said to be their brands’ ultimate testosterone boosters. Both use luxurious ingredients. Both are solid, if not great supplements for male health.
However, one has to be the better product and it all comes down to formula design. So, let’s take a closer look.
Nugenix Ultimate uses a non-proprietary design which reveals all of its ingredients’ crucial information
Nugenix Ultimate isn’t shy about its formula and it shouldn’t be because it’s great! In terms of form and dosage, this supplement leaves very little to be desired which brings me confidence that each and every ingredient in this formula is going to work.
Speaking of which, Nugenix Ultimate uses some of the best ingredients the T boosting world has to offer such as DAA, fenugreek, boron, mucuna pruriens, stinging nettle, and tongkat ali. DAA, in particular, is the most notable since research says it can naturally boost T by 42% in just 12 days. I mean, wow. Isn’t that powerful?
Moreover, the T boosting herbs are also natural supplements that effectively raise libido. With maca and horny goat weed also in the Nugenix Ultimate formula, I’m seeing even more support for sex. Overall, this product is one with research backed testosterone boosters and enhanced benefits for male sex drive.
P6 Ultimate uses 2 proprietary blends that serve different benefits for bodybuilding
First of all, because this supplement uses proprietary blends, the ingredients inside these blends don’t have their specific dosages disclosed. To me, this takes away from the reliability of the supplement because I want to know exactly how much of an ingredient is going inside my system. On the other hand, these blends do give us the sum total dosage of these ingredients which gives us a way to guesstimate their individual dosages.
That being said, P6 Ultimate has 3333 IU of vitamin D3 outside of its two prop blends. For a vitamin that’s been linked with higher testosterone levels, this is quite a solid dose and I’m happy it’s here.
Moving on, the first blend is called P6® Testosterone and Performance Blend and it has a 2275 mg total dosage. For a blend of 7 ingredients (5 in enhanced forms), this much isn’t necessarily massive but it should be adequate. In a nutshell, it boosts testosterone and lowers estrogen and cortisol while adding a bit of support for sex and athletic performance.
The second blend, P6 Ultimate™ Cognitive and Pump Blend, is all about improving blood flow and focus during your workouts – kind of like a pre workout. It does this with 4 branded ingredients that, as a whole, boost nitric oxide through two separate pathways and nootropic ingredients.
Nugenix Ultimate VS P6 Ultimate Summary
- Non-proprietary formula with its ingredients generally getting great forms and dosages
- 6 research backed testosterone boosters that are safe, natural, and powerful
- Maca and horny goat weed further enhance the boosts in libido
- $89.99 per bottle (120 tablets) on the official Nugenix website; $84.99 on GNC
- Solid 3333 IU dose of vitamin D3 outside the two prop blends
- P6® Testosterone and Performance Blend optimizes hormonal balance for anabolism (high T, low estrogen and cortisol) while also boosting bedroom and muscle performance
- P6 Ultimate™ Cognitive and Pump Blend for boosting blood flow and focus
- $159.99 per bottle (150 capsules) on the official Cellucor website and on GNC
NOTE: These products are also available on Amazon, eBay, and other retailers.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
While both of these supplements are the best testosterone boosters from their respective brand, they aren’t necessarily equal.
That being said, I think Nugenix Ultimate is the better supplement overall. As a matter of fact, I think it’s one of the best testosterone products in the market this 2019. With research backed testosterone boosters that get the right dosages and enhanced forms, I’m confident in its effectiveness and power. Also, it enhances male sex drive which, I assume we can all agree, is great.
P6 Ultimate, on the other hand, is designed more for the gym and an active lifestyle. However, because it uses proprietary blends and the total dosage of these blends aren’t necessarily as impressive as Nugenix Ultimate’s, I think it’s a less reliable testosterone booster.