Quick Take: Nugenix Ultimate VS. HighT Black are two amazing male health supplements that are built very differently. One is a more well-rounded testosterone booster while the other boosts testosterone for the purpose of helping men build lean muscle. That’s basically the gist of it but of course, there are more details in between. Let’s get this versus review started and see which product better suits you.
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- Nugenix Ultimate is just one of this brand’s testosterone boosters but personally, I think it’s their best.
- Has a simple non-proprietary formula of just 8 natural man-enhancing ingredients
- A huge chunk of its power comes from a heavy 3,000 mg dose of D-Aspartic Acid
- Apart from a couple of herbs (i.e., Nettle and Maca), all other ingredients here are given in potent forms
- Also has Horny Goat Weed and Maca who’re great for libido but not necessarily for testosterone
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Ultimate
HighT Black Features
- Developed by King Fisher Media, HighT Black is a revamped, hardcore version the original HighT formula
- Now has fat-burning due to Raspberry ketones and Caffeine anhydrous
- The first prop blend is filled with testosterone boosting herbs including 2 separate versions of Fenugreek
- The second prop blend is designed to boost nitric oxide (circulation) via 3 kinds of L-Arginine
- Outside these blends are a few manly vitamins and minerals including a severely under-dosed zinc
- Click here to read my full review on HighT Black
Nugenix Ultimate VS. HighT Black: My Analysis
With Nugenix Ultimate VS. HighT Black, both supplements come from brands that manufacture multiple other testosterone boosters. Here’s a quick look of the other stacks from both brands:
As you can see, I’ve written reviews for other products made by Nugenix® and HighT. However, in my unbiased opinion, I think that Nugenix Ultimate and HighT Black are the best testosterone boosters from their respective manufacturers. That said, what they do and how they do it varies a lot in comparison. Let’s take a deeper look.
Nugenix Ultimate has a much simpler and honest formula
Compared to HighT Black, Nugenix Ultimate uses less ingredients. However, its formula is also non-proprietary which means that all its dosages are on full disclosure. Speaking of dosage, Nugenix Ultimate generally supplies its ingredients with solid dosages so there’s very little (if any) to complain about here. The quality of these ingredients are mostly just as good, too!
When it comes to testosterone boosting, Nugenix Ultimate has plenty to offer. With DAA alone, research says it can boost testosterone by as much as 42% in just 12 days. Furthermore, it has a bunch of other herbs with scientifically backed benefits for testosterone and/or libido, as well as muscle function. Overall, it’s quite the well-rounded men’s health supplement.
HighT Black uses 2 prop blends for testosterone boosting and bodybuilding
Before we get to the prop blends, HighT Black has vitamins and minerals that are located outside of them. Specifically, it has Vitamin E to help with recovery, Vitamin B6 and B12 for testosterone and fertility, and a severely under-dosed Zinc. Furthermore, there’s also a good serving of Caffeine and Raspberry ketones to help with energy and fat-burning.
Moving on to the prop blends, they complement the above ingredients well. The first blend helps with anabolism by regulating hormones while the second blend helps improve blood flow. I would’ve liked it better if these blends were non-proprietary but in conclusion, HighT Black’s benefits are tailored to help build lean muscles.
Nugenix Ultimate VS. HighT Black Summary
- Powerful testosterone booster with DAA as its primary fuel
- Generally well dosed and potent ingredients
- Well-rounded with added benefits to physical performance and sex drive
- Available to buy on Amazon and GNC
- Vitamins and minerals support testosterone, sperm, energy, and recovery
- Solid dosage of caffeine anhydrous and Raspberry ketones offer multiple pathways for fat-burning
- The two prop blends support bodybuilding via boosts in circulation and anabolism
- Available to buy on Amazon and GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Purely when it comes to testosterone, I’m giving the medal to Nugenix Ultimate. There’s no denying the power of DAA. Factor in the rest of the formula and you have yourself a complete testosterone booster. For older men looking to curb low T, Nugenix Ultimate can work for you.
However, HighT Black is no slouch. Like Nugenix Ultimate, it doesn’t have any risky side effects. It doesn’t have as much raw testosterone boosting power but it’s a more effective supplement for bodybuilding. The way it promotes an anabolic internal environment plus the benefits it has on fat burning and physical performance makes it a more ideal stack for men with an affinity for fitness.