Quick Take: As of today, Nugenix Total-T is Nugenix’s newest testosterone booster. It does have a few dosage derps though but overall, this supplement has ingredients with top-shelf forms and clinically tested dosages which not only make it effective for testosterone but also potent for sex and muscle. Read the review to find out more.
- As of writing, this is the newest product made by Nugenix®.
- Labeled as a “total testosterone boosting formula”
- Has manly nutrients such as vitamin B6, B12, and zinc. The dosages for zinc and vitamin B6 suck though.
- Branded ingredients (Testofen® and elevATP®) given in scientifically proven dosages
- Can regulate hormones (lower estrogen and cortisol) to promote anabolism while also amplifying libido and physical performance
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including GNC, Amazon, eBay, and the official Nugenix website
NOTE: Sale prices and shipping fees may vary
Nugenix Total-T Ingredients
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||2.4 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc chelate)||1 mg|
|L-Citrulline Malate (2:1)||1125 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract (seed)(50% Fenuside™)(Testofen®)||600 mg|
|elevATP® Blend [Ancient Peat Extract (trace minerals) and Apple Fruit Extract]||150 mg|
|Eurycoma longifolia Extract (root)||100 mg|
|Boron (as boron glycinate)||10 mg|
Nugenix Total-T – Ingredients Review
Vitamin B6 – The 2 mg dosage here on Nugenix Total-T seems adequate. However, a research suggests that B6 deficiency might lead to lower levels of testosterone. So, honestly, I would’ve preferred more. Its form, pyridoxine hydrochloride, could’ve been better, too.
Vitamin B12 – Doesn’t seem to have any T boosting properties but it does promote better sperm which, obviously, is still pretty manly. I have nothing to complain about when it comes to form and dosage either.
Zinc – This mineral is essential to testosterone production. Moreover, research suggests that zinc supplementation may also benefit performance by preventing the drop in T that typically happens after intense exercise. Unfortunately, this 1 mg dosage is downright WEAK.
L-Citrulline Malate – In a nutshell, this popular pre workout amino acid increases nitric oxide which, in turn, also improves circulation. Furthermore, it can also enhance the production of ATP and delay fatigue.
Fenugreek – As Testofen®, Nugenix Total T’s fenugreek comes in a brand that has been scientifically proven capable of boosting testosterone and sexual function in men. What makes this even better is that at 600 mg, this herb is given the exact same dosage used in the research.
elevATP® – Based on research, this branded mix of ancient peat and apple extracts can improve strength and power in resistance trained men by increasing ATP production. Again, at 150 mg, this is the same dosage used in the study.
Eurycoma Longifolia – Otherwise known as tongkat ali, this legendary herb is well known for its effects on libido. However, as shown in research, it is also capable of boosting testosterone and reducing cortisol (the stress hormone). 100 mg isn’t that impressive to be honest but it should be enough to work.
Boron – Along with zinc, I think boron is one of the manliest minerals on the planet. It can significantly boost “free” testosterone and decrease estrogen in as fast as 7 days but, unfortunately, it can also increase cortisol. Nonetheless, this 10 mg form is solid especially considering the potent glycinate form.
Nugenix Total-T Directions
Each serving of Nugenix Total-T consists of 3 capsules. As instructed by Nugenix, simply take 3 capsules (1 serving) daily with or without food.
Nugenix, the manufacturer, has put out several testosterone and male health supplements on the market but as of today, Nugenix Total T stands as its newest product. Let’s tackle this part by analyzing the formula from top to bottom.
Starting with vitamin B6, B12, and zinc, Nugenix Total T supposedly has two nutrients (vitamin B6 and zinc) that are great testosterone boosters. Unfortunately, both of them lack the dosage to work at their maximum potential. As a matter of fact, zinc is so poorly dosed that I doubt it’ll even work. Pretty bad start to a formula if you ask me.
Fortunately though, this bad start doesn’t define the rest of the Nugenix Total T formula because following these three nutrients, NONE of the ingredients are under dosed and ALL of them come in enhanced forms. This not only makes them effective, this makes them potent as well.
When it comes to boosting testosterone, Nugenix Total T has fenugreek, tongkat ali, and boron. What I like about this trio, however, is that they also have properties that benefit anabolism. In particular, tongkat ali helps control the rise in cortisol brought about by exercise and boron supplementation while fenugreek amplifies muscle strength. Plus, the herbs are great at boosting libido.
Nugenix Total-T also has L-Citrulline Malate and elevATP® to improve blood flow and further enhance strength and energy that you can use at the gym for insane pumps and sets or in the bedroom for sturdy erections and better vitality.
Nugenix Total-T Benefits: Does it Work?
Despite its rough start, yes, I believe Nugenix Total T works. I wouldn’t say it’s as powerful as its brothers (Nugenix Ultimate and Nugenix Maxx) though but, as advertised, I do think it can help men increase their lean muscle mass, sex drive, and of course, testosterone.
That being said, I’d recommend this to any man who wants to improve his sex life and physique.
Nugenix Total-T Review Summary
- Top-notch quality – Not all but a good majority of the ingredients used here on Nugenix Total T come in high quality, bioavailable forms
- Solid dosages – Again, not all, but apart from zinc and vitamin B6, everything here looks spot on
- Anabolic – Elevated testosterone, reduced estrogen, regulated cortisol… all these make for an anabolic metabolism, not to mention the benefits on strength, ATP (energy), and blood flow
- Feels good – I mean, don’t you just love it when your libido goes up a higher level? Your wife will, I’m sure.
- Safe and natural – No side effects, no synthetic crap.
- Zinc and B6 – Had these two been given more milligrams, Nugenix Total T would have been a much better product.
- Lack of user reviews – This is to be expected though since it just came out but I think it’s worth noting that there currently aren’t a lot of customers writing about this supplement
The Bottom Line
In a nutshell, Nugenix Total T isn’t a perfect supplement but it does what it was designed to do – boost T, lean muscle mass, and libido – and it does its job well. It could have been better with more zinc and vitamin B6 but hey, it’s still quite a decent testosterone supplement. For men who want natural boosts in testosterone to fuel their fire in the gym and in the bedroom, this could be a great late Christmas present.