Quick Take: To me, both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS TestoFuel are made for men who are physically active. Wonderfully so, both of them also use scientifically-backed ingredients. However, in terms of intensity and what demographic they fit into, both of them are a little different. So, which one’s better for YOU? Let’s get to the review and find out.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Features
- A product of Nugenix, this Free Testosterone Booster is just one of the brand’s myriad of testosterone supplements
- Designed to have a specific importance towards boosting “free” testosterone
- Its prop blend is heavily dosed at 2103 mg for just 3 ingredients
- Has TestoFen® as its primary ingredient for enhancing T and bolstering resistance training
- Other ingredients in and out of its prop blend influence other aspects of male health
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- A product of Roar Ambition, the brand considers TestoFuel as an “exhaustively researched muscle building supplement” that’s aimed at smashing down the barriers to growth
- According to its advertisement, TestoFuel helps your muscles grow by “providing your body with the nutrients it needs to naturally produce more testosterone”
- Primarily fuelled by a sold 2300 mg dose of DAA – an amino acid that boosts testosterone by 42% in just 12 days
- All of its ingredients are literally capable of boosting testosterone
- Simple and non-proprietary with a supreme strategy that elevates its entire formula
- Click here to read my full review on TestoFuel
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS TestoFuel: My Analysis
With research-backed ingredients, I see Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster and TestoFuel as effective supplements for testosterone and male health in general. If there’s anything that these two focus on though, I think it’s the physical aspect of our masculinity. The question now is, how are they different?
The Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster formula is proprietary and short but it hits multiple aspects of male health
Outside of its prop blend, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster has Zinc, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12. Unfortunately, B12 is the only ingredient that gets a solid dose. This gives Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster the ability to improve your sperm quality but also denies your body of the T-Boosting properties of Zinc and B6. Nonetheless, the main story here is the prop blend.
The Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex only has 3 ingredients: L-Citrulline, TestoFen®, and Tribulus. TestoFen and Tribulus are capable of boosting testosterone and sexual activity in higher aged men. Furthermore, Testofen also improves muscle mass and strength. L-Citrulline’s benefits to circulation which, depending on the situation, can translate to both the bedroom and the gym binds all these benefits together.
TestoFuel’s formula is non-proprietary and laser-focused on simultaneously boosting testosterone and anabolism
To the untrained eye, the TestoFuel formula looks fairly basic. It doesn’t use premium ingredients like a bunch of expensive supplements and the dosages of its ingredients don’t look too impressive either. However, what’s so cool about this stack is that literally ALL of its ingredients have the capacity to influence testosterone, especially DAA.
Along with boosting testosterone, however, TestoFuel’s ingredients also simultaneously improve your anabolic potential by intensifying your workouts and accelerating your muscle growth. Moreover, TestoFuel has ZMA and Oyster Extract which provides TestoFuel with an advanced stacks-within-stacks strategy that further provides our bodies with even more T boosting and muscle growing nutrients.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS TestoFuel Summary
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- B12 helps improve sperm quality but B6 and Zinc are essentially useless
- Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex has a massive total dosage but also keeps the individual dosages of its ingredients a secret
- L-Citrulline, Fenugreek, and Tribulus simultaneously boost testosterone, muscle growth, and libido
- Priced at $69.99 per bottle of 90 capsules on Nugenix’s website. However, Amazon and GNC sell it cheaper.
- Simple formula with no fancy ingredients and overly huge dosages
- ALL of its ingredients boost testosterone while simultaneously amplifying anabolic potential
- Smart stacking strategy that provides even more test boosting nutrients
- Exclusively sold at TestoFuel and Roar Ambition’s website for $65 per bottle of 12 capsules
Conclusion: Which is Better?
TestoFuel wins this battle on power alone. Nugenix actually has another testosterone booster that matches closely with TestoFuel but with their Free Testosterone Booster, the difference in strength is painfully obvious. However, I do think it’s a slightly more well-rounded formula. Moreover, Testofen and Tribulus make this stack better suited for active men over their 30s.
On the other hand, TestoFuel acts as a reminder that the most simple formulas can also stand toe-to-toe with some of the best testosterone supplements this 2018. With smart ingredient choices and an even smarter stacking strategy, TestoFuel manages to concurrently provide powerful boosts in testosterone while also supporting muscle growth. For young men in their 20’s, this is the way to go.