Quick Take: Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 have similar formula structures. For instance, they’re both proprietary and they also have essential T-boosting nutrients outside their respective prop blends. Plus, they both rely heavily on TestoFen®. However, what makes them different are the ingredients they chose to surround TestoFen with. Let’s get to the review and see which one’s better.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Features
- Along with Nugenix Ultimate, Nugenix PM, Nugenix Maxx, and Nugenix Estro Regulator, this product is just one of many Nugenix T boosters
- TestoFen® is the focal point of its “free” testosterone boosting prowess
- Zinc and Vitamin B6 which are supposedly essential for healthy T have terrible dosages
- Its prop blend (Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex) is a 3-ingredient blend sharing a massive total dosage of 2103 mg
- L-Citrulline and Tribulus help round out the benefits of Testofen® on bodybuilding and libido
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
Test X180 Features
- This is Force Factor’s original testosterone boosting formula. Its predecessors include Alpha King, Test X180 Ignite, Test X180 Tempest, Test X180 Alpha, Test X180 Genesis.
- Vitamin D and B6 have anaemic dosages. Sadly, these would’ve helped Test X180 support healthy testosterone.
- Taken twice a day, Test X180’s prop blend has a total daily dosage of 800 mg being divided among 5 manly ingredients
- Testofen® is the top most prioritized ingredient
- Other ingredients in the prop blend include two types of Ginseng, Cordyceps, and Tribulus Terrestris
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180: My Analysis
As you might have already noticed from the features listed above, both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 have quite a few similarities. For one, they’ve each got a couple of severely under-dosed yet supposedly essential testosterone boosting nutrients. Here’s a quick overview.
Essential T boosting nutrients
- Vitamin B6 – Both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster and Test X180 have this vitamin. As shown in animal research, low levels of B6 seem to be correlated to lower levels of testosterone.
- Zinc – Only Nugenix Free Testosterone booster carries this vitamin. Zinc provides the raw materials used in testosterone production and helps maintain testosterone after exercise.
- Vitamin D – Only Test X180 supplies this sunshine vitamin. According to research, higher levels of Vitamin D are linked with higher levels of testosterone.
Obviously, these nutrients would’ve been GREAT for testosterone had they been given adequate dosages. Thankfully though, both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 have TestoFen® as their top ingredient. But, what exactly is it?
Testofen® is a premium brand of Fenugreek that, according to research, “improves sexual function and increases serum testosterone”. Furthermore, this herb is also capable of boosting muscle strength. That said, what mainly sets the two products apart, in my opinion, are the ingredients that they combine this specialized Fenugreek with.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster adds L-Citrulline and Tribulus
To be more specific, Nugenix Free Testoserone Booster adds in L-Citrulline Malate. This amino acid has gained traction in the bodybuilding industry as an effective pre-workout supplement that intensifies gym performance and relieves muscle soreness post-workout and this goes well with Fenugreek’s ability to elevate muscle strength.
On the other hand, Tribulus might help increase testosterone particularly when taken by older men. More than this though, Tribulus has been known as an effective natural libido booster. With Testofen’s research-backed benefits on sex and “free” testosterone, Tribulus go well with it, too. Plus, the Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster prop blend has a solid total dosage of 2103 mg that it spreads across its short formula.
Test X180 adds in 2 ginsengs, Cordyceps, and Tribulus
In particular, Test X180 uses standardized forms of Siberian and Asian Ginseng. Both of them are adaptogenic herbs that help manage levels of cortisol under times of stress. Theoretically, this also makes them useful in bodybuilding and probably testosterone. In contrast, animal research suggests that Cordyceps may be more capable of boosting test. Unfortunately though, this also comes with boosted estrogen. Needless to say, that’s counterproductive to what a testosterone supplement is about.
Nonetheless, the Tribulus in Test X180 adds an additional layer of sexual enhancement just as it does with Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster. However, with their prop blend only amounting to a total daily dosage of 800 mg, the average dose of these said ingredients might not be too solid.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 Summary
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- Short formula with a massive total dosage of 2103 mg
- L-Citrulline Malate adds a PWO twist and complements Testofen’s benefits on muscle strength
- Tribulus further intensifies Testofen’s effect on libido and probably testosterone
- $69.99/bottle of 90 capsules on the Nugenix website
- Relatively longer formula with a subpar total daily dosage of 800 mg
- Siberian and Asian Ginseng’s ability to manage cortisol goes well Testofen’s testosterone boosts – a combo fit for active individuals.
- Cordyceps might be counterproductive but Tribulus adds more boost to libido
- $69.99/bottle of 60 capsules on the Force Factor website
NOTE: Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster and Test X180 can be bought cheaper on Amazon and GNC
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Honestly, both these supplements aren’t as strong and hardcore as the best testosterone supplements in the 2018 market. With only Testofen® as their reliable testosterone booster, I just don’t see how Nugenix Free Testosterone VS Test X180 can go toe-to-toe with the likes of Prime Male or TestoFuel.
Regardless, I think Nugenix Free Testosterone is the better stack. It has a shorter list of ingredients but the ingredients it chose to use complement the effects of TestoFen® well in terms of muscle growth, libido, and testosterone. Plus, the total dosage of its prop blend is HUGE.
With Test X180, its dosage isn’t as high despite having a relatively longer formula. Plus, the addition of Cordyceps makes it a bit counterproductive. However, the 2 adaptogenic ginsengs do take a different route towards improving muscle growth (i.e., managing cortisol). Moreover, they might also make Test X180 better for libido.