Quick Take: Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS HighT black are testosterone/bodybuilding supplements with formulas that are built around premium versions of Fenugreek. However, the difference between the two is how they complement the effects of this manly herb. Let’s get to the review and see which of these two come out on top.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Features
- This product is one of Nugenix’s multitude of testosterone boosters, including Nugenix Ultimate, Nugenix PM, Nugenix Maxx, and Nugenix Estro Regulator
- Designed specifically to help boost “free” testosterone
- Has a proprietary blend of 3 ingredient sharing a massive total dosage of 2103 mg
- The formula’s strategy seems to revolve around complementing the benefits of Testofen®
- Vitamin B6 and Zinc are dosed way too low to be of any major benefit but they also could’ve helped support testosterone
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
HighT Black Features
- KingFisher Media manufactures HighT Black along with the original High T formula, High T Pro, and several other testosterone supplements
- According to its label, HighT Black is supposedly the brand’s “hardcore formulation”
- Adds a fat-burning and pre-workout twist to its formula with Caffeine, Raspberry Ketones, and 3 L-Arginine metabolites
- The High T Black® Proprietary Blend highlights two standardized versions of Fenugreek and several other man-enhancing herbs
- Has a bunch of T supporting nutrients including Vitamin B6 and Zinc. However, Zinc’s dosage here on HighT Black is severely anaemic.
- Click here to read my full review on HighT Black
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS HighT Black: My Analysis
To me, both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS HighT Black are effective testosterone boosters. Part of why I think they’re effective is that the focal point of both their formulas is a premium, research backed brand of Fenugreek known as TestoFen®.
What does science think about TestoFen®?
According to its manufacturer (Gencor), “Testofen is a unique extract of fenugreek standardized to a proprietary matrix of saponin glycosides”. Gencor claims that the saponins inside Testofen are capable of supporting healthy libido, muscle mass, and free testosterone levels in men.
As shown in multiple studies, these claims hold true. A research published last 2016 is the latest study that I found supporting these claims. According to the research, Testofen® “is a safe and effective treatment for reducing symptoms of possible androgen deficiency, improves sexual function and increases serum testosterone in healthy middle-aged and older men.”
That said, I’m quite confident that, at the very least, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster and HighT Black have Testofen® to rely on for boosts in “free” testosterone, libido, and muscle mass/strength. But, what else do these supplements have to offer?
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster complements the effects of Testofen with L-Citrulline and Tribulus
L-Citrulline and Tribulus have been making noise in the natural bodybuilding community because of their reportedly potent effects on muscle growth. L-Citrulline, in particular, promotes fatigue resistance, accelerated recovery, and muscle strength. On the other hand, Tribulus doesn’t actually do sh*t for muscle growth but it’s great for sex.
Hence, these two further improve Fenugreek’s effects on libido and physical performance. Outside of L-Citrulline and Tribulus though, Nugenix Free Testosterone also has Zinc, Vitamin B6, and B12. Unfortunately, B12 is the only one among them with a solid dose but it does help with sperm quality and energy.
HighT Black adds PWO and fat-burning layers with L-Arginine, Caffeine, and Raspberry ketones
Let’s start with Caffeine. Obviously, a lot of us take this because it gives a needed jolt of energy. More than this though, caffeine also increases fat oxidation. This goes well with Raspberry’s effect on fat metabolism. On the other hand, L-Arginine boosts nitric oxide and thereby bolstering circulation. With these, HighT Black effectively adds a pre-workout/fat-burning layer to its formula.
Moreover, HighT Black also has another version of Fenugreek along with other manly herbs and vitamins. Collectively, they further enhance Testofen®’s ability to improve sex, bodybuilding and “free” testosterone.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS HighT Black Summary
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- Heavily reliant on Testofen® for its test boosts
- L-Citrulline and Tribulus add to Testofen®’s effects on muscle growth, physical performance, and libido
- Vitamin B12 improves sperm quality and energy metabolism
- $69.99/bottle of 90 capsules but it can be bought cheaper on Amazon and GNC
- Other herbs and vitamins add to Testofen’s power to boost “free” testosterone, libido, and muscle growth
- Caffeine and Raspberry ketones add a layer of fat-burning
- Caffeine and L-Arginine adds a PWO twist to the HighT Black formula via energy and circulation boosts
- Surprisingly, it’s cheaper to buy it directly from the KingFisher Media website. There, it’s sold at just $24.99/bottle of 60 capsules.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
When it comes to raw testosterone boosting power, HighT Black is the undeniable champion of this battle. Compared to Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster, HighT Black has more than just Testofen® to rely on for its test boosts. Furthermore, it also doubles as fat-burner and a PWO supplement. For men looking to intensify their training, get rid of stubborn fat, and boost testosterone, HighT Black is the way to go.
On the contrary, I honestly don’t see where Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster can outclass HighT Black except maybe when it comes to improving blood flow. Nowadays, L-Citrulline is mostly preferred over L-Arginine and Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster uses L-Citrulline. If you don’t feel any improvement to your circulation with HighT Black, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster is a decent 2nd option.