Quick Take: Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS High T are supplements that are built in very similar fashions. They both also have similar goals, target demographics, and even a few of the same ingredients. However, behind all their alike features is a plan and to me, that makes all the difference. Let’s see who wins.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Features
- The Nugenix brand manufactures several testosterone supplements, including Nugenix Ultimate, Nugenix Maxx, Nugenix PM, Nugenix Estro-Regulator, and of course, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- Designed to safely help your body boost “free” testosterone
- Zinc, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12 are found outside the Nugenix Free Testosterone Prop Blend. However, Zinc and B6 are struggling with terrible dosages.
- The prop blend (Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex) has a heavy 2103 mg shared among 3 ingredients
- Testofen® might be its only reliable testosterone booster but the two other ingredients in the prop blend complement it well
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
High T Features
- A product of King Fisher Media (KFM), High T is the company’s original testosterone booster but it’s not the only one. KFM also manufactures High T Black and HighT Pro Turbo T among several others.
- Advertised to “help boost testosterone levels, which then increases sexual libido, muscle mass, and even increase your energy levels”
- Has a handful of synergistic nutrients outside its prop blend. Unfortunately though, High T’s Zinc is dosed way too low to have any significant impact.
- High T® Proprietary Blend has a 900 mg total dosage divided amongst 5 natural ingredients
- Two potent versions of Fenugreek anchor the prop blend whereas the rest of the ingredients round out the effects of the entire High T formula
- Click here to read my full review on High T
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS High T: My Analysis
To me, both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS High T were made specifically for older men who want to rejuvenate their youthful vigor. Also, their formulas are structured in similar patterns where they both have a bunch of manly nutrients and a single proprietary blend.
Apart from sharing the same target demographic and identical formula structures though, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS High T also have a few common ingredients. To better understand how these two supplements work, here’s a quick overview of the said ingredients:
The identical ingredients of Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster and High T
Zinc – Testosterone production requires Zinc as its raw material. Basically, no Zinc = no T. Also, Zinc helps prevent the dip in testosterone that typically happens after exercise.
Vitamin B6 – As shown in an animal study, low levels of this vitamin have been correlated to lower levels of testosterone. This is suggestive of the importance of Vitamin B6 towards maintaining high levels of T.
Vitamin B12 – B6 and B12 are frequently found together in men’s supplements. However, B12 doesn’t seem to have any benefit to testosterone but it does seem to do our sperm plenty of good.
- NOTE: All B Vitamins, including B6 and B12, also help your body convert the food you eat into energy.
Testofen® – This is a premium, research-backed brand of Fenugreek. According to a recent 2016 study, Testofen® is “a safe and effective treatment for reducing symptoms of possible androgen deficiency, improves sexual function and increases serum testosterone in healthy middle-aged and older men”
With the exception of Vitamin B12, the above ingredients are all research-backed testosterone boosters; including B12, ALL of them are great for male health. Along with the rest of the ingredients in Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS High T, the end goal of both these supplements is to rewind, or, at the very least, delay the inevitable flow of ageing.
The difference, however, is how.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster directly fuels “free” testosterone (duh), libido, and muscle growth
Outside of this stack’s prop blend is where you’ll find Zinc, Vitamin B6, and B12. As such, they are also the only ingredients with disclosed specific dosages. On the other hand, this also means that the dosages of the other ingredients are kept secret.
Nonetheless, information on the dosages of Zinc, B6, and B12 would’ve normally been a breath of fresh air since they’re all great for male health. However, this doesn’t seem to be the case here on Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster.
You see, Vitamin B6 and Zinc are visibly under dosed at just 2 mg and 1 mg respectively. In fact, their dosages are so low that I don’t think they’ll even have any sort of impact on testosterone. The real magic, however, stars in this product’s prop blend – the Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex.
The prop blend has a heavy total dosage of 2103 mg shared among 3 ingredients – L-Citrulline Malate, Testofen®, and Tribulus. Although I don’t know their exact dosages, the massive total dose of the Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex gives me confidence that they can work.
Speaking of work, the ingredients in the prop blend go well together. Like I said, older men can benefit from Testofen®’s effect on libido and “free” testosterone. To a degree, the same can also be said for Tribulus. Furthermore, Testofen® also has benefits on muscle and energy which goes well with the L-Citrulline’s ability to improve circulation during your workouts.
High T synergistically limits the damage our body receives while also boosting other facets of male health
Here on High T, Vitamin B6 and B12 are given solid dosages. Along with their ability to impact testosterone and sperm, they also help convert the food we eat into energy. Unfortunately though, this conversion results in free radicals that stress our cells and contribute to the ageing process.
Luckily for us, High T has Vitamin E – an antioxidant that protects our bodies from, uhh… stress and free radicals. High T also has Zinc but at a low 1.5 mg dosage, it’s pretty much useless.
So, High T generally does a great job with its vitamins but, how about its prop blend?
The High T® Proprietary Blend has 5 total ingredients sharing a collective dose of 900 mg. The dosage isn’t as high as Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster’s but given the ingredients’ potencies, I think that’s still pretty decent.
Moving on, the blend is anchored around two potent versions of Fenugreek – Testofen® and another one that’s standardized to 50% saponins. Aside from Fenugreek, however, High T also has Rhodiola Rosea and Tongkat Ali. Both these herbs regulate stress (cortisol) which goes well Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties. Furthermore, Tongkat Ali also boosts testosterone and libido like Fenugreek.
High T also has A-AKG which is a form of L-Arginine that’s currently popular in the bodybuilding community. Along with Fenugreek’s performance benefits, the B Vitamins’ effects on energy metabolism, and the damage protection from several ingredients, I think this fits well with the entire formula, too.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS High T Summary
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- Severely anaemic dosages of Vitamin B6 and Zinc which essentially makes them useless
- L-Citrulline’s ability to boost blood flow goes well with Testofen®’s effects on physical performance
- Testofen® and Tribulus effectively boost libido and testosterone in older men
- $69.99/bottle of 90 capsules on the Nugenix official website
- Vitamin E, B6, and B12 collectively boost testosterone and energy while also synergistically limiting the damage from free radicals
- Rhodiola Rosea and Tongkat Ali regulate cortisol and adds even more protection from stress
- Tongka Ali’s ability to boost testosterone and libido as well as A-AKG’s blood flow-boosting properties go well with Fenugreek’s effects on “free” T, sex, and physical performance
- As of writing, it’s currently on sale at $37.49/bottle of 60 capsules on the KingFisher Media website
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Honestly, the similarities in both these products have made it hard for me to come to a decision. At the end of the day though, I have to crown a winner. So, without further adieu, the winner of this battle is…
The reason why I’m picking high T as the better supplement is because I think it has a smarter formula. Although I wouldn’t quite rank it alongside the best testosterone supplements this 2018, the synergy between its ingredients are just too impressive to ignore. For ageing men looking to protect their bodies from stress and free radicals while also boosting testosterone, physical performance, and libido, this one’s for you.
On the other hand, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster isn’t far behind and I personally wouldn’t question your decision if you chose to buy this instead. Like High T, it also boosts testosterone, libido, and muscle strength. However, do know that it doesn’t have the ability to shield your body from stress.