Quick Take: What does it take to be Alpha? A lot of manly testosterone, right? Maybe, but not according to Neovicta Alpha. From what I can see in this supplement, all it takes to be the Alpha Male is a little bit of Fenugreek and a healthy liver. Check out the review.
- A product of Neovicta, Alpha is a supplement formulated for “proven enhancement” (as stated by the label).
- Powered by 3 prop blends that were designed for different things: endurance, power, and liver support.
- Speaking of prop blends, Neovicta Alpha has a low dose on each of them.
- Additionally, the “endurance” prop blend is really more for keeping feminine hormones at bay rather than actually supporting stamina.
- Has potent standards on Fenugreek and Milk Thistle.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores. Amazon sells them really cheap at $19.99 compared to the retail price of %64.95. Doesn’t seem to be on GNC.
Neovicta Alpha Ingredients
|Endurance Blend||105 mg|
|Indole-3-carbinol, Chrysin, Resveratrol|
|Power Blend||720 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract (std. min 50% Saponins), Cissus Quadrangularis, Tongkat Ali (Longjack), 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran|
|LivSupport Blend||300 mg|
|Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine|
Neovicta Alpha’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
- Indole-3-carbinol – It’s a precursor of the more effective aromatase inhibitor DIM. Which begs the question, why even use Indole-3-carbinol (I3C)?
- Chrysin – Has the ability to boost testosterone. Cool. There’s a hitch though. It only works when you inject this directly to your testicles and who the hell wants to do that?
- Resveratrol – Similar to I3C and DIM, resveratrol is also an aromatase inhibitor. Compared to I3C though, Resveratrol is the better choice.
- Fenugreek – Standardized to 50% saponins, this potent quality of Fenugreek is truly Alpha. It influences multiple aspects of bodybuilding such as muscle growth, recovery, and fat-burning. Oh, and it boosts libido too! As a testosterone booster, it helps boost “free” test via aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibition.
- Cissus Quadrangularis – Improves bone and joint health as well as boosting sex drive.
- Tongkat Ali – Traditional libido booster that lowers cortisol (stress hormone) while also increasing testosterone.
- 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran – This is a compound found in the herb Stinging Nettle that as stated by this study, has an “outstandingly high” affinity to SHBG.
- Milk Thistle – Popular in bodybuilding and anabolic steroid users for its ability to detoxify the liver.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – This amino acid has antioxidant properties that also help protect protect the liver.
Neovicta Alpha Directions
The instructions that come with Neovicta Alpha are simple: Just take 2 capsules (1 serving) at night.
The Amazon page of Neovicta Alpha advertises on its heading that this is the “best testosterone booster supplement”. Admittedly, a lot of other test boosters do make this claim even without a grain of truth. What makes Neovicta Alpha so ironically different though, is that it’s not actually a testosterone booster. Yeah, I’m not just making this up. Check out their marketing:
- “Alpha’s formulation works in three phases. The first blend is composed of powerful natural extracts designed to help elevate your body’s potential. The second blend focuses on optimizing for endurance, and is formulated to synergize with the first blend. LivSupport – the final blend – provides support for healthy liver, adrenal, and cortisol function. This booster is not designed to increase your testosterone levels, but rather deliver all-natural improvement.”
You see, it wasn’t designed to boost testosterone but instead, it was made for improvement. What are these “improvements”, you ask? Well, Neovetica Alpha has 3 phases (prop blends) that are designed for different aspects of health. Let’s see how they do
The ingredients here are I3C, Chrysin, and Resveratrol. Just basing on those three, it’s probably better to call this the “Anti-estrogen Blend” rather than an Endurance blend because Chrysin is basically useless unless you stick a needle through your testicles while the other two are aromatase inhibitors that lower levels of estrogen.
Admittedly, it could be argued that lowering estrogen levels could lead to more stamina but the dosage here is too puny to create any sort of huge impact.
Being the highest dosed blend at 720 mg, this should be the main blend of Neovicta Alpha. Starting off with potent 50% Fenugreek, the effects of this herb seems perfect for a young man’s needs: boosts bioavailable testosterone, sex, and muscle.
The other ingredients follow suit with more boosts to libido along with joint protection, cortisol regulation, and “free” testosterone. Although, I doubt the added boosts will be that much since Fenugreek requires quite a bit of the 720 mg dosage to work efficiently.
Obviously, it’s here to support liver function and the way I see it, Neovicta Alpha hits this right on the money. With standardized Milk Thistle alone, your liver can get the help it needs to process powerful pills. Adding an amino acid with antioxidant properties in N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine just helps protect the liver even more from damaging free radicals. Good job, Neovicta Alpha!
Does it Work?
It looks like it probably does but I wouldn’t count it alongside the best testosterone boosters despite what’s written on its Amazon heading. Frankly speaking, the Endurance (Anti-estrogen) Blend looks a bit too under-dosed to even work. The Power Blend’s dosage is a bit low too but considering that a potent Fenugreek is its top ingredient, it should still work to some degree.
Lastly, the LivSupport Blend. It’s on point, sure, but I doubt it’s even necessary for such a weak stack. That said, the only ingredient you can actually count on here is Fenugreek. For young men with fcked up livers looking for a little push on their sex and gym game, you might want to consider Neovicta Alpha.
- Fenugreek – Standardized to 50% saponins and being the top ingredient in the heaviest dosed prop blend has its perks.
- Milk Thistle – With 80% Silymarin, this offers potent liver protection along with N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
- Safe – The customer reviews don’t seem to indicate any side effects which is actually to be expected. An all natural formula that carries with it the potential to protect the liver should be side effect free.
- Reputation – Just basing on Amazon ratings, looks like Neovicta Alpha has made a good name for itself. 73% of its 654 ratings are 5 stars, amounting to an average of 4.1 stars. I honestly wouldn’t rate it this high though.
- Weak – Well, at least Neovicta Alpha wasn’t lying when it said it wasn’t a testosterone booster.
- Dosage – All three prop blends lack the mg’s to maximize the potential of their ingredients.
- Prop Blends – Speak of the devil. What the hell are the individual dosages Neovicta Alpha?
- Label – It looks a little childish, don’t you think?
The Bottom Line
Just because it’s named Alpha doesn’t mean it is. It’s not the top dog in the world of testosterone boosting because it wasn’t designed to be. As advertised, Neovicta Alpha is made to “deliver all-natural improvement” which it does to a minimal degree in terms of libido, physical performance, and a bit of “free” testosterone via potent Fenugreek. Oh, and there’s liver protection too.