Quick Take: Manufactured by a company that prides itself in “advanced and adequately dosed ingredients with NO proprietary blends”, both Insurgent and Barracuda are indeed built with premium ingredients, solid dosages, and transparent formulas. However, while both of them are effective at boosting testosterone, they take nearly opposite paths to achieve it. Let’s get this versus review going and see which of their strategies come out on top.
MTS Nutrition Insurgent Features
- MTS Nutrition Insurgent is advertised to be a “proven” booster of testosterone, libido, and physical performance
- Has a short formula of only 4 ingredients but they’re stacked in a spacious 3-capsule serving size
- MTS Nutrition Insurgent maximizes its ingredients with solid dosages and impressive qualities
- The ingredients here are all capable of effectively boosting/amplifying testosterone under certain conditions
- Well-rounded despite having limited ingredients
- Click here for my full review on MTS Nutrition Insurgent
MTS Nutrition Barracuda Features
- Barracuda is advertised to be “the most complete and well-dosed testosterone booster” of MTS Nutrition
- Comes in powdered form with each massive serving given in either mango or blue raspberry flavors
- Ingredients with the heaviest dosages are DAA and LCLT
- The rest of the ingredients in MTS Nutrition Barracuda aren’t as heavily dosed but they still come in adequate dosages
- Has a synergistic formula that makes the overall potential of this product even better
- Click here for my full review on MTS Nutrition Barracuda
MTS Nutrition Insurgent VS. MTS Nutrition Barracuda: My Analysis
With MTS Nutrition’s pride of designing non-proprietary products using only the best quality ingredients in adequate dosages, the formulas of both Insurgent and Barracuda signify the company’s pride.
They’re both well-dosed, they use high grade ingredients, but more importantly, they’re both effective testosterone boosters. However, both Insurgent and Barracuda also use different strategies to help us men be more manly.
MTS Nutrition Insurgent has a short formula that it maximizes with a lot of capsule space
The MTS Nutrition Insurgent formula is only filled with 4 ingredients but relative to their count, they’re also housed in a spacious 3-capsule serving. This allows for all of its potent ingredients to get all the milligrams they need to effectively boost testosterone, libido, and physical performance.
However, this short formula may also be the downfall of MTS Nutrition Insurgent because with such few ingredients, the pathways it can take towards boosting testosterone are also limited. This also narrows the available demographic that may benefit from this supplement. That said, if you’re an older, more mature male who still lives an active lifestyle, this stack could be for you.
MTS Nutrition Barracuda is a powdered testosterone booster that gets the most out of its formula using a synergistic man-enhancing strategy
Being a powdered testosterone booster, MTS Nutrition Barracuda is a rarity and one of the perks to this is a massive 7.1g/scoop serving. With this much milligrams to work with, MTS Nutrition Barracuda is able to provide massive 3 gram dosages to both DAA and LCLT.
To make it even better, the rest of the 5 ingredients on here work in synergy with the benefits of the two main ingredients to make for a more efficient testosterone boosting that’s geared more towards developing muscles (size & strength). It’s not all about bodybuilding though because MTS Nutrition Barracuda also has a few libido boosting herbs.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
I have no doubt in my mind that Barracuda is the better MTS Nutrition testosterone booster. It has more ingredients but it still manages to equip each of them with adequate dosages. Plus, it has a synergistic strategy to glue them all together. Oh and by the way, Barracuda is surprisingly cheaper. For the intense muscle building dude looking for an equally intense testosterone booster, buy this.
Despite being light on the ingredients though, MTS Nutrition Insurgent isn’t one to be taken lightly. Sure, it’s weaker than Barracuda in virtually every aspect but it also doesn’t taste like rotten mangoes and despite being a tad bit more expensive, it’ll also save you a trip to the toilet. Kidding aside, Insurgent is pretty solid. For older but still active men, this might suit you better.