Quick Take: MRI Testosterone Support has a short 6-ingredient formula yet, in my opinion, it’s better than a lot of supplements with significantly longer formulas. These ingredients complement each other and work together for a synergistic experience of testosterone, anabolism, and libido boosting – all in just 2 capsules. Clearly, this stack has a lot going for it. Let’s get to the review and talk about the details.
- Testosterone Support is a product of Medical Research Institutes (MRI) Performance
- Simple yet synergistic formula of just 6 natural, top-grade ingredients
- Zinc and Fenugreek add support for testosterone while also regulating feminine hormones
- Fenugreek and Niacin for peak strength, endurance, and performance overall
- All the herbs used here are great at boosting libido
- It’s currently unavailable on MRI Performance’s website but you can still buy it on Amazon and iHerb. GNC has other MRI Performance products such as NO2 Black and NO2 Red Extreme but not Testosterone Support.
MRI Performance Testosterone Support Ingredients
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||11 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract (fruit) (standardized to 40% saponins)||300 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed) (standardized to 50% saponins)||250 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) (aerial parts) (standardized to icariin flavonoids)||250 mg|
|Panax Ginseng Extract (whole herb) (standardized to 7%ginsenosides)||15 mg|
MRI Performance Testosterone Support – Ingredients Review
Niacin – Otherwise known as Vitamin B3, Niacin lowers fat and “bad” cholesterol while also increasing “good” cholesterol. Given that testosterone is made from cholesterol, I do see this vitamin supporting T levels albeit indirectly. Also, Vitamin B3 supplementation has shown time and time again that it can increase growth hormone. This is great if you’re in to bodybuilding and fitness.
When it comes to B Vitamins and testosterone, I think B6 is king.
I acknowledge that there may be a relationship between Niacin and testosterone but, in my opinion, Vitamin B6 is the more suitable T boosting supplement. This is because of an animal research that shows how B6 depletion can lead to lower levels of test.
Although this experiment wasn’t done on humans, it suggests a more direct link between B6 and T. Regardless, all B Vitamins help release energy from the food we eat.
Zinc – Involved directly in testosterone synthesis, I personally believe that Zinc is one of, if not THE most essential nutrient to male health. Furthermore, there’s a study shows how taking Zinc can help prevent the dip in testosterone that typically happens after exercise. Plus, it’s great for the immune system.
Tribulus Terrestris – This herb was (is?) heavily marketed as a natural yet powerful testosterone booster that also enhances physical performance and sexual vitality. Specifically for young males, however, modern research has since debunked this herb’s false reputation as both T and performance booster. That being said, it does seem capable of boosting the testosterone of aging males.
Fenugreek – Unlike Tribulus, Fenugreek can boost both testosterone and libido. Moreover, it’s also pretty good for bodybuilding as it can lower estrogen (and DHT) while also elevating growth hormone.
Horny Goat Weed – As I’m sure your dirty mind can already tell, Horny Goat Weed is here to make you, well… horny. Heightened libido doesn’t necessarily equate to boosted testosterone though which is exactly the case for this herb. Instead, it mimics the effects of T with amped up sex drive as its most prominent benefit.
Panax Ginseng – In general, ginseng have been known for their ability to battle stress and promote higher energy. Panax ginseng has these benefits, too. Furthermore, it seems particularly more effective than its cousins at boosting libido.
MRI Performance Testosterone Support Directions
Each serving of Testosterone Support consists of 2 capsules. Per MRI Performance’s instructions, simply take 2 capsules (1 serving) per day with a meal.
MRI Performance is a company that manufactures fitness products that, according to them, “will help deliver a performance advantage”. That being said, I expected Testosterone Support to be formulated specifically for both T and bodybuilding. After all, muscle growth and high testosterone go hand-in-hand.
Looking at its formula, both of my expectations seem to be answered.
Specifically for testosterone, Zinc and Fenugreek both have solid research to back them up. If you’re older (i.e., 30 years old and up), Tribulus may work for you, too, and that’s even more support for testosterone.
More than just boosting T though, both Zinc and Fenugreek also help keep female hormones such as estrogen and prolactin in check. When elevated, these hormones can harm our beloved testosterone and consequently, anabolism.
Speaking of anabolism, Zinc and Fenugreek are particularly great at amplifying exercise performance, too. Together with the energy boosts from Niacin, these ingredients should help naturally elevate the intensity of your workouts. Panax Ginseng would’ve been great for energy as well but its weak 15 mg dosage essentially makes it useless.
On that note, Niacin and Fenugreek also have added benefits on growth hormone which, obviously, can lead to bigger and stronger muscles when paired with the right training and healthy nutrition.
When talking about testosterone though, sex always comes up as another topic. Generally, boosted testosterone almost automatically means a boost in libido. However, MRI Performance Testosterone Support goes the extra mile by using herbs that specifically boost testosterone and sex drive. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you hit two birds with one stone.
MRI Performance Testosterone Support Benefits: Does it Work?
In essence, MRI Performance Testosterone Support can help intensify your workouts while also helping you get the most out of it.
Apart from boosting testosterone, it also increases growth hormone while lowering estrogen and prolactin. Combined, these effects optimize your body’s anabolic profile which in turn creates a more suitable internal environment for your muscles to grow. Plus, there’s athletic enhancement and greater libido, too.
So, yes, I think MRI Performance Testosterone Support works especially given this product’s quality and dosage. However, I also think it works best on older individuals. Youngsters can benefit from this formula, too, but the way it’s designed just seems to fit men above their 30s better.
MRI Performance Testosterone Support Review Summary
- Non-proprietary – I like how MRI Performance doesn’t hide a single dosage on its formula, which brings us to…
- Solid dosages – Except for Panax Ginseng’s meager 15 mg, everything here gets an adequate dose.
- Top-tier quality – From the nutrients down to the herbs, MRI Performance Testosterone Support gives its ingredients in specialized, potent, and easy to absorb forms. Not that these ingredients pose any danger but the sheer quality also minimizes the risk for side effects.
- Synergistic – The ingredients go well with each other. Plus, I think the entire formula is well designed to work within our body’s systems without causing any harmful side effects.
- 45 servings per bottle – Compared to most other testosterone supplements, MRI Performance Testosterone Support gives you 15 more servings. That’s a full 2 weeks of more solid T boosting.
- Panax Ginseng – It’s a manly herb but because of its puny dose, it’s essentially useless here on MRI Performance Testosterone Support
- No reviews? – I checked on iHerb, Amazon, and the official MRI Performance website but I couldn’t find any customer reviews to read. If you do decide to shop this, maybe you’d be the first dude to write something.
- Limited stocks – As of writing, MRI Performance has no supply while Amazon only has two.
DISCLAIMER: I honestly don’t know if Testosterone Support is a new product or not. If it is, it explains the lack of reviews and perhaps the limited supply.
The Bottom Line
Not only does MRI Performance Testosterone Support help boost T, it also has benefits on anabolism and physical performance. Oh, and it’s great for sex, too! It may not be among the most elite testosterone supplements in the market this 2018 but, to me, its simple yet synergistic design is perhaps one of the more effective formulas for aging men who are into fitness and bodybuilding. It’s two thumbs up from me.