Quick Take: Man Sports Delta XT is a testosterone booster that also helps you get bigger through better sleep. More than just helping you get to dreamland though, this stack also takes an atypical route towards building bigger muscles via myostatin inhibition. While the idea does sound quite intriguing and the logic behind it sounds like it should work, I’m not too sure if it actually will. That said, read the rest of the review for more details.
- Along with Nolvadren XT, Delta XT is a product of Man Sports
- Advertised on its label as a selective testosterone booster – whatever that means.
- The ZMA trio of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 highlights this supplement’s first three ingredients
- High quality Fenugreek standardized for a minimum of 50% steroidal saponins. Great for male health in general.
- Epicatechin provides an unusual route towards promoting anabolism. I’m not too sure it’ll work though.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon, iHerb, Predator Nutrition, and the official Man Sports website. GNC doesn’t look like it sells this particular product though.
NOTE: Prices look fairly similar across several website but I suggest you check PricePlow for the website offering the cheapest price. Shipping fees may be different though so make sure to check several retailers before you verify your order.
Man Sports Delta XT Ingredients
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10.5 mg|
|Magnesium (as Aspartate)||450 mg|
|Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate)||30 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. min. 50% Saponins)||500 mg|
|Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) (Root)||250 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||250 mg|
Man Sports Delta XT – Ingredients Review
Vitamin B6 – According to research, B6 depletion can lead to lower levels of testosterone. Although this particular research was done on animals – rats, to be exact – it is suggestive of this vitamin’s importance to maintaining healthy testosterone. I wish it was given in its more bioactive form (P-5-P) rather than the pyridoxine HCl here though.
Magnesium – As a testosterone booster, Magnesium disrupts the bond between SHBG and testosterone which results in more “free” T. Moreover, Mg also promotes relaxation and helps reduce oxidative stress – effects that are both great for muscle growth and recovery.
Zinc – Found heavily concentrated in our testes, Zinc is directly involved in the process of synthesizing testosterone. Plus, research says it prevents the drop in testosterone that happens after exercise. According to the same research, this makes it great for physical performance.
Athletes have been using this particular trio of vitamins and minerals for quite some time now. This is because most people who live an active lifestyle are at a greater risk for being deficient in these nutrients. This, then, leads to lower levels of testosterone and slower or even stagnant progress.
Through ZMA supplements, however, this can easily be ameliorated. Not only do Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 effectively boost testosterone, they also help promote better recovery and sleep.
Fenugreek – This herb has shown capable of boosting testosterone while also keeping estrogen and DHT at bay. Furthermore, Fenugreek is a great libido and athletic performance enhancer.
Maca – Unfortunately, this herb is no testosterone booster. However, it does have benefits similar to that of boosted T. Specifically, it boosts libido and several sperm parameters.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) – A compound found in cruciferous vegetables that can inhibit the aromatase enzyme. This, in effect, stops testosterone’s conversion into estrogen. Most of the research surrounding DIM is on women though.
Epicatechin – This doesn’t seem to have any testosterone boosting benefits but quite frankly, it holds significant promise when it comes to muscle growth. Research is still in its early stages though but for what it’s worth, it seems capable of inhibiting myostatin. Theoretically, this should amplify your potential for muscle growth.
Man Sports Delta XT Directions
Each serving of Delta XT consists of 3 capsules. As per MAN Sports’ instructions, take 1 serving (3 capsules) of Delta XT 30-60 minutes prior to sleep.
- 8 weeks on (minimum)
- 4 weeks off
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Man Sports Delta XT starts off with a time-tested trio of nutrients in Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. Collectively known as ZMA, athletes and bodybuilders have used this particular set of vitamins and minerals to accelerate their recovery and intensify their workouts through better sleep.
To me, the individual forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 are okay but they could’ve been better. Nonetheless, they’re effective, dosed right, and I’m alright with that.
But obviously, Delta XT isn’t all about catching ZZZs and counting sheep.
Per Man Sports, their test booster supplement is designed to destroy plateus and crush goals through the natural powers of testosterone.
That being said, the individual elements of ZMA are all great natural testosterone boosters. Fenugreek, also a testosterone booster, blends right in as well. Furthermore, Fenugreek and DIM also help control estrogen which enables Man Sports Delta XT to guide your internal environment into an anabolic state that’s optimal for lean muscle growth.
Speaking of anabolism, Man Sports Delta XT also has epicatechin. This compound has been making noise in the bodybuilding community lately and for good reason – it theoretically unlocks your potential for growth. Basically, it should work in a similar way to illegal steroids and prohormones minus the side effects. The evidence isn’t exactly solid yet though but the potential is clearly there.
Lastly, sex. In my experience writing supplementreviews, most natural testosterone boosters aren’t complete without something to boost libido. Of course, higher T almost automatically intensifies sex drive but Man Sports Delta XT also has Maca and Fenugreek to add more fuel to your sexual fire.
Man Sports Delta XT Benefits: Does it Work?
The way I see it, Man Sports Delta XT is a testosterone booster/sleep aid/muscle builder supplement. If I compare those individual benefits to other supplements, I think Delta XT did an average job on those three. I’ve honestly seen better testosterone boosters this 2018 and there are better products out there for sleep, muscle, and physical fitness, too.
Combined, however, I think Man Sports Delta XT is solid. Apart from optimizing the ratio between testosterone and estrogen and improving sleep, this stack offers an unusual path compared to most other test boosters with its use of epicatechin. Plus, there’s physical performance and sexual benefits here as well.
Man Sports Delta XT Review Summary
- ZMA – It doesn’t matter if you’re a modern dude or old school, ZMA is a time tested trio for anabolism, sleep and recovery, nutrition, and testosterone
- Hefty dosages – All across the board
- Anabolic – Higher T, lower E, myostatin inhibition, better sleep, bolstered strength – I think that’s a wonderful collection of benefits for growing bigger muscles
- No PCT (post cycle therapy) required – Unlike illegal steroids that make PCTs a requirement to minimize side effects, Delta XT is an all natural testosterone booster that requires no such thing.
- Positive reviews – Not all of its customers leave positive reviews but on Amazon alone, it’s rated at a high 4.1/5 stars.
- ZMA – Don’t get me wrong. ZMA is GREAT! However, I just wish its elements had better, more bioavailable forms
- Maca – Again, it’s not a bad ingredient. It’s quite manly, actually. If it were up to me though, Ashwagandha would’ve been the better herb. This herb has the same benefits on sperm and libido but it also boosts testosterone.
- Epicatechin? – I honestly don’t know if this ingredient is all that effective but, in my opinion, the fact that it lacks solid scientific evidence warrants its place here.
The Bottom Line
I would recommend Man Sports Delta XT as a testosterone booster for men who are long time lifters or athletes who feel like they’ve hit a plateau. After all, the atypical nature of its formula is designed specifically for this very purpose. It may not be the most elite testosterone booster in the market but it can help tuck you in bed, boost testosterone, and with its supposed ability to inhibit myostatin, it might also unleash and possibly super charge your muscle growing potential.