Quick Take: This product is designed to be a testosterone booster and fat burner but it also has a blend dedicated on enhancing cognition. What I like about it is that it generally gives its ingredients solid dosages and qualities which allows nearly all of them to work. Depending on your priorities, however, it may or may not be your best choice. Let’s get this JetFuel T-300 review going and see if its suits your needs.
- Manufactured by GAT Sport – one of the fitness industries leading and more popular brands.
- Advertised on its label as a Dual Thermogenesis-Testosterone Catalyst
- Also features a splash of nootropics from its Cognitive Enhancing Blend
- Fat burning looks like its main priority but it may not be for everyone
- Impressive quality and quantity on a good majority of its ingredients
- Available to buy online including Bodybuilding and the GAT Sport website. Amazon and GNC has other products from the brand but not this.
JetFuel T-300 Ingredients
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||200 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc monomethionine)||15 mg|
|Testosterone Support Agents*||283 mg|
|Calcium fructoborate||108 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris standardized fruit extract (45% saponins)||100 mg|
|Zinc monomethionine (20% elemental zinc)||75 mg|
|Caffeine Anyhydrous||300 mg|
|AdvantraZ® Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) fruit extract (standardized to 6% synepherine and naturally containing hordenine and octopamine)||250 mg|
|Cayenne pepper fruit extract (standardized to 40,000SHU)||35 mg|
|Yohimbe (Pausintalya yohimbe) bark extract (standardized to 8% yohimbine alkaloids)||37.5 mg|
|Cognitive Enhancing Blend*||1062.5 mg|
|Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root and leaf extract||62.5 mg|
|Magnesium aspartate (20% elemental magnesium)||1000 mg|
|Medium chain triglyceride powder||25 mg|
|Bioperine® Black pepper fruit extract||5 mg|
|Explotab® sodium starch glycolate||40 mg|
JetFuel T-300 – Ingredients Review
Niacin – Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacin lowers cholesterol and fat in the blood which makes it great for the cardiac system. In men’s health, these benefits may translate to stronger erections.
Magnesium – This mineral reduces oxidative stress and inhibit SHBG – effects that are both pro testosterone. Through these mechanisms, Magnesium boosts “free” testosterone while also protecting our favorite hormone from the negative implications of inflammation. Moreover, Mg is also involved in anabolism.
Zinc – One of (if not THE) best minerals for testosterone, Zinc is found highly concentrated in our testicles. Here, it is heavily involved in the synthesis of testosterone. Furthermore, research shows that this mineral helps maintain high testosterone levels even after workout.
Testosterone Support Agents
- Calcium fructoborate – As a trio of calcium, fructose, and boron, Calcium Fructoborate is a highly biovailable compound capable of increasing testosterone as well as improving bone and joint health. However, there’s a twist to this unique combination. *Don’t worry, we’ll get to this twist soon enough.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Standardized for 45% of its active saponins, JetFuel T-300 has a potent version of this masculine herb. Tribulus Terrestris is an effective libido booster but as a testosterone booster, it only seems to work on males with already deficient levels of T (e.g., older men above their 30s).
- Zinc – Well, what do you know – more Zinc. The way I see it though, JetFuel T-300 purposely has more of this manly mineral than most other testosterone boosters because it also has calcium from Calcium Fructoborate.
Why is there a need for more Zinc with Calcium supplements?
As I previously stated, both Calcium and Zinc are great for both testosterone and bodybuilding. To be specific, Calcium enhances the testosterone rise from exercise while Zinc helps maintain these levels after your workouts. In theory, these minerals should be perfect for each other, right?
You see, research shows that calcium supplementation reduces Zinc absorption by 50% and thereby increasing the Zinc requirement. For this reason, I believe JetFuel T-300’s massive Zinc dosage of 90 mg is justified. That being said, do be careful of taking in more Zinc as too much (100+ mg/day) can also have side effects on your prostate.
- Caffeine Anyhydrous – We all know what this is and a lot of us have been using (abusing?) this on a daily basis. Aside from momentarily boosting focus and energy, caffeine also incinerates fat through increased thermogenesis and fat oxidation.
- AdvantraZ® (Bitter Orange) – This particular brand has Bitter Orange standardized for synepherine – the fruit’s active compound currently used as a substitute for the banned ephedrine. Similarly, it offers increased thermogenesis and appetite suppression as ways to lose weight.
Cayenne – This pepper heats things up in more places than just your palate. Like synepherine, Cayenne’s active ingredient, capsaicin, also restricts appetite while increasing thermogenesis.
- Yohimbe – Like the above ingredients, this tree bark also increases thermogenesis. Moreover, Yohimbe’s fat-burning properties also involves the nervous system. Specifically, it promotes the binding of norepinepherine and epinepherine to beta receptors which then stimulates the breakdown of fat.
Cognitive Enhancing Blend
- Sensoril® (Ashwagandha) – To me, this herb is a do-it-all for male health. What I like most about it though is that it boosts testosterone, muscle strength, and libido while lowering stress (cortisol). On that note, Ashwagandha’s ability to reduce stress and promote relaxation also protects the brain and improves mood.
- Magnesium – …more Magnesium. Including its previously mentioned benefits (boosted T and anabolism), Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions. That being said, it is also vital for brain function with benefits including better memory and cognition.
Medium chain triglyceride – According to research, a diet high in MCTs is better than a diet high in LCTs (long-chain triglycerides) when it comes to weight loss because it grants greater fat oxidation.
Bioperine® – Mostly used in supplements to increase nutrient bioavailability but here on JetFuel T-300, this piperine (black pepper) extract also adds to this stack’s thermogenesis.
Explotab® – According to its manufacturer, JRS Pharma, Explotab® (sodium starch glycolate) is designed to “promote good flow” in oral supplements. To my understanding, this should increase JetFuel T-300s bioavailability.
JetFuel T-300 Directions
Each serving of JetFuel T-300 consists of 3 capsules. As per GAT Sport, simply take 1-2 servings per day.
Advertised as both fat burner and testosterone booster, the Jet Fuel T-300 formula also has nootropic side to it. So, essentially, it’s design targets 3 facets of male health: physical, mental, and hormonal. That being said, let’s dissect how this product influences each part, starting with:
For its T boosting, JetFuel T-300 has a blend which it calls Testosterone Support Agents which includes Calcium Fructoborate, Tribulus Terrestris, and Zinc. Moreover, JetFuel T-300 also has Magnesium and Ashwagandha outside of this blend.
Except for Ashwagandha, all these ingredients look like they have solid dosages and forms which allow them to be effective. However, Tribulus is only a testosterone booster for older men while calcium and Zinc don’t particularly go well with each other. As such, I don’t think this product’s testosterone boosting prowess is anything to get excited about.
GAT Sport JetFuel T-300 has a Cognitive Enhancing Blend which (again) features Magnesium and Ashwagandha. If you want to include caffeine, that’s fine, too. Nonetheless, I don’t think these ingredients offer massive nootropic benefits. In my opinion, there are tons of better products on the market that are dedicated to making you smarter.
Fat burning is probably the more accurate term but physique does include a healthier body fat percentage. So, just go roll with it.
Anyhow, JetFuel T-300 has a Thermogenics blend that features, well, several thermogenic ingredients. Including MCT and perhaps even BioPerine, I believe fat burning and weight management is where this product shine the most.
With these ingredients, JetFuel T-300 increases your body’s metabolic rate (thermogenesis) which results in more calories burned. Furthermore, the blend also helps suppress your appetite so you don’t always feel compelled to grab another slice of pizza each time you feel the slightest bit hungry.
JetFuel T-300 Benefits: Does it Work?
With these ingredients, dosages, and forms, YES, I do believe JetFuel T-300 works. However, to be very clear, I think it’s more fat burner than anything.
I’m not saying it won’t support T or mental health but compared to the best testosterone supplements this 2018, JetFuel T 300 has a subpar design. I’m no expert on nootropics but I do believe the market has better products as well. In conclusion, buy this product if your main goal is to lose weight; not when you want powerful testosterone boosting or a sharper mind.
JetFuel T-300 Review Summary
- Solid quality and quantity – Generally, this stack’s natural ingredients are getting hefty dosages and top-tier forms.
- Impressive bioavailability – Along with the already easy-to-absorb forms, JetFuel T 300 also has BioPerine and Explotab to further enhance nutrient absorption.
- Weight management – This is where this formula gets its money.
- Non-proprietary – To me, transparent formulas with no hidden dosages are ALWAYS a good thing.
- Excellent ratings – From what I’ve read, JetFuel T-300 seems to be getting a lot of positive reviews.
- Weak T boosts – GAT Sport is a great bodybuilding brand but honestly, this one was weak in terms of test boosting.
- Weak nootropic – This is, first and foremost, a testosterone booster review so this doesn’t hold too much weight. However, do know that JetFuel T-300 is not the best nootropic.
- Yohimbe – You might want to check with your doctor if you have (or are suspecting) cardiac issues. Side effects like high blood pressure and heart rates are nothing to joke about.
- Zinc + Calcium – To be fair, GAT Sports does make up for it with a massive Zinc total dosage but that doesn’t nullify the fact that these two don’t make a good couple.
The Bottom Line
JetFuel T-300 is primarily a fat burner but it also supports improved testosterone levels and cognition albeit to a minimal degree. That being said, you’re likely going to get solid help when it comes to losing weight and getting lean. So, if you plan on buying this supplement, make sure you have fat burning as your top priority. Otherwise, you’re probably going to be left disappointed.