Quick Take: In Buddhism, Satori means “enlightenment” and when I saw the Isa-Test GF formula, man, was I enlightened. It’s a formula packed full of ingredients but it’s so well constructed that none of them seem out of place. In this rapidly growing testosterone industry, you sadly don’t come across supplements like this everyday. Let’s get to the review and see what makes this gem of a T booster such a rare and precious find.
- Made by iSatori, Isa Test GF is modestly advertised by their label to promote muscle mass, strength, and sex drive. Those claims are typical of ANY testosterone products but in truth, Isa Test GF does so much more.
- The list of vitamins and minerals include the individual elements of the legendary ZMA
- Uses high quality herbs that’re known to naturally boost testosterone
- Isa Test GF uses an exclusive ingredient (El-450™) that’s derived from hesperidin to regulate estrogen
- Now includes Somatrin – a prop blend that’s been making noise in bodybuilding for its reportedly potent boosts on HGH
- Available to order and buy online and in retail stores including Amazon but not on GNC. Prices and shipping charges may vary.
Isa Test GF Ingredients
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||7 mg|
|Magnesium (as Oxide & Aspartate)||300 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||20 mg|
|Isa-Test, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||1,714 mg|
|Tribulus Extract (Tribulus Terrestris L.) (aerial parts) (60% total saponins, 20% Protodioscin), Epimedium Extract (Epimedium sagittatum and Epimedium brevicornum) (leaf) (standardized for 10% icariin), El-450™ Estrogen Inhibitor Citrus bioflavanoid complex (Citrus sinesis) (peel & fruit) (50% hesperidin), Tongkat Ali Extract 20:1 (Eurycoma longifolia) (root), Ajuga turkestanica extract 10:1 (stem and leaf), Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.) (seed) (Std. for 95% proanthocyanidins), Fenugreek Extract (trigonella foenum-graecum L.) (seed) (standardized for 50% saponins), Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (root) (standardized for 5% Ecdysterones)|
|Somatrin, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||325 mg|
|Velvet bean extract (Mucuna Pruriens) (seed) (standardized for 20% L-Dopa), Nettle extract 30:1 (Urtica Dioica) (root), Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)|
|ISAFLOW, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||100 mg|
|Butchers Broom Extract (ruscus aculeatus) (root) (standardized for 20% sterolic heterosides), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (citrus sinensis) (fruit) (90% hesperidin)|
Isa Test GF’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamins & Minerals
- ZMA – The legendary trio of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. Their forms aren’t exactly the best but they are the same forms used in the original ZMA blend. The dosages are pretty solid, too.
- Vitamin C – A rat study shows that this can increase levels of testosterone. Admittedly though, research on vitamin C for test still isn’t conclusive.
- Tribulus Extract – Standardized for 60% total saponins and 20% Protodioscin, this potency doesn’t necessarily translate to T boosts but it does pretty well for libido.
- Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) – Like Tribulus, Isa-Test GF supplies this in a potent standard but it’s actually more of a libido booster rather than a testosterone supplement.
- El-450™ – An Isa Test GF exclusive, El-450™ is standardized hesperidin which lowers levels of estrogen by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme
- Tongkat Ali – A traditional libido booster that also has balancing effects on testosterone and cortisol, theoretically making it a good supplement for bodybuilding
- Ajuga turkestanica – According to this article, Ajuga Turkestanica is rich in phytoecdysteroids which have shown the ability to increase muscle strength and mass and at this 10:1 extract, it should have more of these said compounds
- Grape seed – A study has revealed that grape seed has the ability to suppress estrogen formation.
- Fenugreek – Standardized for 50% fenuside saponin, this is a widely used herb for libido and physical performance but can also boost “free” testosterone via aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibition
- Rhaponticum carthamoides – Similar to Ajuga turkestanica, this ingredient is also rich in phytoecdysteroids which makes it great for muscular gains, especially at this potent form.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Standardized for 20% L-Dopa – a dopamine precursor that potentially engages testosterone production (by increasing LH) and HGH.
- Nettle – At a concentrated 30:1 extract, Nettle is a “free” test booster that inhibits T-killers aromatase and SHBG.
- Melatonin – The hormone responsible for our sleep-wake cycles that also helps secrete HGH while falling asleep. If taken before a workout, it could possibly also increase levels of HGH which makes for more efficient bodybuilding.
- Butchers Broom & Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – These two look like they aid in Isa Test GF’s Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery Technology, theoretically improving the absorption rate of the entire formula.
Isa Test GF Directions
Take 4 capsules (1 serving) with a glass full of water one hour before working out. On non-training days, take 1 serving one hour before bedtime. Take with or without food. FOR BEST RESULTS, use continuously for a minimum of 8 weeks.
Isa Test GF immediately impresses with the inclusion of ZMA. This also gives the impression that this product is serious about its testosterone fueled athletic benefits. This, however, is just a speck in the overall power dwelling inside each Isa-Test GF capsule. The real stars of this product are its prop blends. Let’s get to those.
First, there’s the Isa-Test prop blend getting the heaviest dose of 1,714 mg. It’s packed full of top-quality herbs that not only boost testosterone, but also make sure your test is “free” by regulating T-killing enzymes such as aromatase, 5-alpha-reductase, and cortisol. The Isa-Test prop blend also helps you put this boost in testosterone to good use by adding in ingredients that help you develop your muscles in the gym as well as elevate your sex drive.
The second prop blend, Somatrin, is also believed to be able to increase HGH levels by 140% if taken 30 minutes before a workout. While I couldn’t find the actual study that shows these numbers, two ingredients here (Mucuna Pruriens and Melatonin) do seem capable of increasing HGH. The other ingredient, Nettle, also further boosts levels of “free” testosterone. Collectively, these benefits can help place your body in an anabolic state for building bigger muscle.
Lastly, there’s ISAFLOW. There aren’t any ingredients here that directly help with testosterone, muscle, or sex. However, what it does promote, is improved blood flow and nutrient absorption. This not only makes the entire Isa-Test GF formula all the more potent, it also makes sure those nutrients are efficiently delivered.
Does it Work?
I’m pretty sure it does. If anything, I’m a bit disappointed that Isa-Test GF settled for a proprietary formula instead of just showing us the individual dosages of all its ingredients. That said, it’s hard to gauge how powerful Isa-Test GF can truly be in terms of boosting testosterone.
Thankfully though, the total dosage of the 3 prop blends seem adequate to supply all of its top-shelf ingredients. Because of this, I think it’s safe to assume that the test boosts here are, at the very least, decent. Overall, I think Isa-Test GF is a supplement that can benefit males of all ages but probably more of a fit for the young bodybuilders looking for a solid muscle building stack.
- ZMA – A tried and tested combination of vitamins and minerals geared towards managing the testosterone of athletic men
- Efficiency – I’m not entirely sold on their 30 minutes claim but the quality of the herbs paired with the Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery still make Isa-Test GF quite the potent formula.
- Exclusive ingredients – El-450™ and Somatrin
- Cheap – 40$ might not seem like a cheap price at first but considering the quality of this stack, it’s worth it
- Safe – The customer reviews I’ve read don’t seem to report any dangerous side effects.
- 3-in-1 formula – The concept isn’t bad but it also entails 3 prop blends. And, well, I hate prop blends and you should too.
- Long ass review – It’s what you’d expect from a formula with this much ingredients. It’s not technically bad but it’s tiring to both read and write.
The Bottom Line
To wrap it up, I personally think Isa Test GF gives some of the best testosterone boosters a run for their money. That’s how good it is. If it had more powerful testosterone boosting ingredients such as DAA and Vitamin D3, I would probably rank it in the same class as those. This isn’t me discounting Isa Test GF though. Even if it isn’t one of the best, it’s damn near close.