Quick Take: With a clean label, hypoallergenic capsules, honest marketing, and top quality ingredients, this is a testosterone support that any male can trust. You know who else we men can trust? Doctors. And you know who our doctors trust? Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula. At least that’s what it looks like to me. Interesting, eh? Let’s get to the review.
- Testosterone Formula™ is a product of Integrative Therapeutics – a brand that prides themselves in providing “professional, science-based supplements” that help medicine practitioners improve their patient(s)’ health.
- One of the products used and sold by Pro Natural Physicians Group, solidifying their claim on medicinal practice.
- It’s an all natural formula that combines the benefits of herbal, mineral, and vitamin man-enhancers.
- Loaded with branded ingredients such as L-OptiZinc®, SelenoExcell®, and KSM-66® along with other top grade supplements
- A majority of the ingredients are feel-goods that don’t necessarily affect testosterone
- Available to buy online on the Integrative Therapeutics website, ProNatural Physicians Group, and Amazon. Neither of these have Testosterone Formula™ on sale though.
Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula Ingredients
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||2,500 IU|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||25 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc L-methionine) (L-OptiZinc® brand)||30 mg|
|Selenium (as selenium yeast) (SelenoExcell® brand)||100 mcg|
|Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) Whole Plant Extract 40% saponins||750 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract (KSM-66® brand)||675 mg|
|Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Root Extract 7% ginsenosides||75 mg|
Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin A – The National Institutes of Health says it’s critical for vision and is also involved in immune function, reproduction, and cellular communication.
Vitamin D – As research suggests, higher levels of Vitamin D are essential to healthy levels of testosterone. Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) is the preferred form but unfortunately, it’s dosed low.
Biotin (Vitamin B7) – Supports energy levels by metabolizing carbohydrates, fats and amino acids
Magnesium – Increases levels of “free” testosterone via SHBG reduction and in citrate form, what Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula has is highly bioavailable. Sadly, there really isn’t much for our bodies to absorb as 25 mg is a down right low dose.
L-OptiZinc® – A premium brand of Zinc that’s heavily dosed at 30 mg. It’s an essential mineral required for testosterone synthesis and release.
SelenoExcell® – Branded Selenium – an antioxidant that may help our muscles recover faster by protecting them from free radicals. Selenium also has benefits for sperm and prostate, making it a pretty good men’s health supplement.
Tribulus Terrestris – Standardized for 40% saponins, this herb is a potent libido booster that doesn’t necessarily affect levels of testosterone.
KSM-66® – A research-backed Ashwagandha for testosterone and sperm. As an adaptogen, it helps the body cope with the oxidative stress that comes with physical activity.
Asian (Panax) Ginseng – More adaptogens! Ergo, more anti-stress herbs. Stress is a notorious testosterone killer so in theory, regulating stress could indirectly influence healthier levels of test.
Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula Directions
Each serving of Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula consists of 3 capsules and as instructed, these capsules are to be taken with a meal everyday, or however your physician recommends it.
Advertised on their website “to help support healthy testosterone levels”, it does look as though Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula supports testosterone more than it boosts it. That said, don’t expect massive testosterone boosts from this stack. That’s not to say that it’s useless though. Let’s take a closer look.
Let’s start with the vitamins and minerals. Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula has a healthy set of ingredients but the only testosterone boosters on the group are zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D. These 3 are some of the best but sadly, zinc’s the only one getting the right dosage.
With herbals, Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula has three: Tribulus Terrestris, Ashwagandha, and Asian Ginseng. These are herbs that make you feel good through boosts in libido, energy, and stress-relief. Of these 3 though, only Ashwagandha has testosterone boosting potential.
As a whole, there’s really just two ingredients in Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula that you can count on for testosterone. The rest? Well, they’re feel-goods that support the effects of testosterone such as sex, energy, and a healthier prostate.
Does it Work?
Regrettably, all these top grade ingredients in Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula don’t add up to powerful boosts in testosterone but really, that’s okay. The honest label tells me that it wasn’t designed for power anyway.
There’s benefits for stress, fatigue, metabolism, prostate, and libido so although Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula only offers mild boosts in testosterone, I say it succeeded in being a “men’s hormone support”. Also, a group of physicians seem to recommend this to their patients and I don’t think doctors would suggest anything they think won’t work.
What’s this about doctors?
A number of medical practitioners formed a company called ProNatural Physicians Group and their aim is to provide their patients with individualized integrated medicine. According to them, this combines the use of natural, traditional, and modern interventions that offer a more holistic approach to healing.
Taking that into consideration, one of the products they sell is Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula. The way I see it, this stack’s formulation does fit well the mantra of the doctors at ProNatural Physicians Group.
- Premium ingredients – World class potency all across the board.
- Feels goooood – How does more energy and libido sound to you?
- Safe – An all natural formula like this should be free of any major side effects.
- Weak – I’ve written reviews for supplements that have waaaay more power than this.
- Vitamin D and Magnesium – They’re not bad ingredients but they would’ve been really good with heavier dosages.
- Non-T-boosting ingredients – I understand that ingredients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B7, and Selenium have their benefits but if you made a supplement to boost testosterone, wouldn’t you want ingredients that actually do the job?
The Bottom Line
Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula rejuvenates masculine vitality without necessarily providing gargantuan boosts in testosterone. Men who’re slightly past their prime and are already experiencing problems with sex drive, energy, stress, and possibly their prostate seem to benefit most from a formula like this. Again, just don’t look to Integrative Therapeutics Testosterone Formula to massively boost your testosterone.